Biden charging Americans $2,000 to be evacuated from Afghanistan

Big Guy has got to get his 10%, no matter what!

Joe Biden runs the country like a mafia boss.

President Joe Biden’s State Department is said to be charging Americans stranded in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan to be evacuated from Kabul’s chief airport.

Politico reports:

The report comes as global outrage continues over Biden’s botched withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan. The administration has been hit with blistering condemnation because of its inability to pin down the exact number or Americans stranded in the war-torn country or guarantee their safety as they attempt to make their way to the airport for evacuation.

What Global outrage would that be Galt? I see the Biden Administration doing WAY, WAY, better than Viet Nam. Yes there was one day of ugly pictures of Afghans clinging to the undercarriage of planes, but that was last week. The exodus is proceeding in a surprisingly orderly fashion.

Given everything that's going on, so far it's not completely horrific, which is what Viet Nam was.

GOOD!!!!! These stupid imbeciles shouldn’t have been living in the muddle of a war zone to begin with. They should be charged for US Military personnel being used to save their asses.

just as the morons who take their boats out off Southern New England this weekend and get caught in a Hurricane/Tropical Storm should be charged full price for the USCG to go save their asses.
Well then, Dimmer, just leave them there because those Americans don't agree with your opinion! Right? Good logic moron.

What Global outrage would that be Galt? I see the Biden Administration doing WAY, WAY, better than Viet Nam. Yes there was one day of ugly pictures of Afghans clinging to the undercarriage of planes, but that was last week. The exodus is proceeding in a surprisingly orderly fashion.

Given everything that's going on, so far it's not completely horrific, which is what Viet Nam was.

Haha! Let's file this one under "aged like milk".

You gotta wonder if this was the leftist plan was all along - put an incompetent boob in the white house just so he could get laughed out the front door. Then - Boom! - America's first female president.

Well then, Dimmer, just leave them there because those Americans don't agree with your opinion! Right? Good logic moron
NO. Leave them there because we never asked them to be there in the first place.

No American in their right mind has been moving TO Afghanistan in the last 40 years. It’s not a safe place to be; especially for Westerners and non-Muslims.

Why should US Military personnel be putting themselves in harms way (as seen this morning) trying to save idiots who shouldn’t be there to begin with.

President Joe Biden’s State Department is said to be charging Americans stranded in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan to be evacuated from Kabul’s chief airport.

Politico reports:

The report comes as global outrage continues over Biden’s botched withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan. The administration has been hit with blistering condemnation because of its inability to pin down the exact number or Americans stranded in the war-torn country or guarantee their safety as they attempt to make their way to the airport for evacuation.

Hey, I booked a one way ticket to Cancun, can I get a free ticket back from Biden?

The exodus is proceeding in a surprisingly orderly fashion.

Once again you expose what a colossal dumbass you really are.

Politico reports:

That will pay for a whole lotta crack and hookers for Hunter Biden.

Politico reports:

Once again showing how evil money is. I will not give a damn about you had you not pay. Can you imagine Jesus saying that?

Hey, I booked a one way ticket to Cancun, can I get a free ticket back from Biden?
These rw degenerates do not understand that President has better shit to do than worry about standard travel and immigration fees.

Forum List

Back