Biden charging Americans $2,000 to be evacuated from Afghanistan

Trump wouldn't leave Americans there....there is your problem

Biden is a weak, amoral person. This is at his door. If he just told the military get them out, do what it takes, they clearly would have done that. The only way this total fiasco happens is if Biden won't authorize what it takes. Democrats know that too, but they don't care, they are degenerates

So you're against talking to people you don't like? Seriously?

Let's think about this a second. You only want to negotiate with good guys. Are you seeing any flaw in your plan, like that the people we need to negotiate with are ... the ones we don't agree with ??? Ones we may not like?

I'm not going to bring up the Taliban as wow, what a great idea. But wow, you want to not talk to them? That's a criticism to you that Trump talked to bad guys?

Makes no sense to me. But the name Trump comes up and TDS just sets in. OMG, Trump TALKED to BAD guys!!!!!
It was photo op becuase he wanted a nobel prize like Obamas. Trump sold out the Afghans by not allowing them in the "peace" negotioations and agreeing to freeing 5K taliban prisoners without even asking.

We were leaving in May you dunce. :laugh:
not if the conditions weren't met.

Do you even know anything about this deal? Or are you repeating what CNN told you? The deal had conditions that had to be met by the Taliban before we would leave completely.

The Taliban stopped any plans to meet them. Xiden knew this. That's why he threw the deal out.

Biden is a weak, amoral person. This is at his door. If he just told the military get them out, do what it takes, they clearly would have done that. The only way this total fiasco happens is if Biden won't authorize what it takes. Democrats know that too, but they don't care, they are degenerates
Well ALL presidents are pretty much amoral.

I'm a bit curious why Biden didn't get all our our civilian personnel out first, though.

Bullshit. They are not serving me. They are serving their own self interests or the Afghan people they have befriended. If they are not interested in saving themselves its no one else's responsibility to save them.
We are Americans.

We do not leave our brothers and sisters behind to be harmed by Stone Age warriors.

The US government exists for the sole purpose of serving its citizens. It is the only reason for the government. When the government does not serve its citizens, it is illegitimate.

It was photo op becuase he wanted a nobel prize like Obamas. Trump sold out the Afghans by not allowing them in the "peace" negotioations and agreeing to freeing 5K taliban prisoners without even asking.

You're a whack job.

1) No, you can't read minds, moron

2) There is no way anyone from the right thought they were winning the Nobel Peace Prize

you are totally full of shit and just making it up

The Taliban is now the government in Afghanistan dummy. The previous government was backed by the US but the folded like a deck of cheap cards.

So I said you were against talking to the Taliban and you agreed, so there is no point to your continuing to bicker about it.

You are also a propagandist, using words like "backed" for your leftist race hate political agenda

You don't understand how this works.
And once again it's you who is demonstrating a complete lack of understanding of how it works.

For you especially, a simple example of how the military needs somebody to cook their bacon and eggs each morning.
(or in your case, your grits and hog jowls)

Well ALL presidents are pretty much amoral.

I'm a bit curious why Biden didn't get all our our civilian personnel out first, though.

Obama: Never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to screw things up

Lol left loons are chasing their tails trying to defend this

Pathetically sad but somewhat comical

So I said you were against talking to the Taliban and you agreed, so there is no point to your continuing to bicker about it.
Wrong again dummy. When talking to the Taliban Drumpf should have come from a position of strength. Instead he showed weakness by not inviting the then current Afghan government.

Forum List

Back