Biden Campaign Refuses To Release Cognitive Test Results

This is a partisan hack piece if ever I saw one.
The line about EX-POTUS-DOC Ronny Jackson is hilarious...
Yeah, Trump is in great shape, Ronny, LOL
Can't even fucking stand up straight.
Sticks his ass out like a duck because the girdle is so tight.

View attachment 359274

No, No you see if he wears a mask. people won't recognize him and when he speaks they won't get the full message of hot air. Also it gives people the added pleasure of remaining 12 feet from him. With Trump you got to double it up.

Drumpfs taxes first.
You have the logical reasoning of a 10 year old.
You have the brain capacity of a retarded tick.
You compare reticence to provide tax filings with the rapid cognitive degrade of a late septuagenarian who may be in charge of the most powerful nation in the world...fucking mong.
I didnt compare anything. I said Drumpf needs to release his taxes so we can know whos pocket he is in. We know Russia owns him. We want to know who else can pull his strings as the most dangerous nation in the world.
By stating your quid pro quo you demonstrate importance of x against y...that is an equivocation dip shit.

Drumpfs taxes first.
"Joe Biden told reporters that he’s been “tested and am constantly tested” for cognitive decline. "

Why would this be so unless the people around him thought they saw evidence of cognitive decline?
For the same reason Drumpf wont release his taxes.
In other words you think the results of Biden's cognitive tests would damage his campaign. For once we agree.

Drumpfs taxes first.
"Joe Biden told reporters that he’s been “tested and am constantly tested” for cognitive decline. "

Why would this be so unless the people around him thought they saw evidence of cognitive decline?
For the same reason Drumpf wont release his taxes.
In other words you think the results of Biden's cognitive tests would damage his campaign. For once we agree.
False

Forum List

Back