Biden campaign begins promoting candidate's religious faith

Too funny. I was raised Catholic, but dispensed with it over 50 years ago. Even so, he is even less Catholic than I am. ...

That you are proud to be a traitor of the Catholic faith makes no one else to a traitor of the catholic faith.

Last edited:
Too funny. I was raised Catholic, but dispensed with it over 50 years ago.

Even so, he is even less Catholic than I am.

After Biden's use of a well-known Muslim word during the debate, it didn't take him long to pander to the Catholics! Biden's motto "All votes matter" lol

One of the most important Catholics was Averroes, "the interpreter" - also known under the name Ibn Rushd: a Muslim from the North of Africa. Without him and the very important pagan Catholic Aristotle the USA would not know what a university is. And Kepler was by the way one of the most important protestant 'Catholics' - he got only jobs from Catholics. Without Kepler Newton and Einstein would had been impossible and on the moon would not be human footprints.

Tell me please what Mr. Biden had quoted from which Muslim on what reason in which context.

Last edited:
Of course, there is Drumph pretending to be a Christian, and a religious one at that. One that has read the Bible. As if.

1601787870093.png

If Drumph can pretend to be a religious person and a Christian, then Biden can interpret his religion any way he wants.

After Biden's use of a well-known Muslim word during the debate, it didn't take him long to pander to the Catholics! Biden's motto "All votes matter" lol

One of the most important Catholics was Averroes, "the interpreter" - also known under the name Ibn Rushd: a Muslim from the North of Africa. Without him and the very important pagan Catholic Aristotle the USA would not know what a university is. And Kepler was y the way one of the most important protestant Catholics - he got only jobs from Catholics. Without Kepler Newton and Einstein would had been impossible and on the moon would not be human footprints.

Tell me please what Mr. Biden had quoted from which Muslim on what reason.
Biden used the word "Inshallah" during the presidential debate. Literal interpretation is "God willing:, but Muslims have been discussing this on media outlets and think he was using it as it's alternative meaning to say "fuggedabout". My point was that Biden's efforts to pull in Muslim votes and now Catholic votes couldn't be more obvious. I understand that tbh, if you want to win according to Joe, All Votes Matter! lol

One of the most important Catholics was Averroes, "the interpreter" - also known under the name Ibn Rushd: a Muslim from the North of Africa. Without him and the very important pagan Catholic Aristotle the USA would not know what a university is. And Kepler was y the way one of the most important protestant Catholics - he got only jobs from Catholics. Without Kepler Newton and Einstein would had been impossible and on the moon would not be human footprints.

Biden used the word "Inshallah" during the presidential debate.

So he believes in the good will of god.

Literal interpretation is "God willing:, but Muslims have been discussing this on media outlets and think he was using it as it's alternative meaning to say "fuggedabout".

To say what?

My point was that Biden's efforts to pull in Muslim votes and now Catholic votes couldn't be more obvious.

Why? Do you think Catholics don't know what "inshallah" means? In German it means "so Gott will" for example. I use this expression - also in the form 'inshallah' - from time to time on my own.

I understand that, if you want to win according to Joe, All Votes Matter! lol

Sure all votes matter - as always also all people are important including the people who don't vote or are not able to vote. I guess Trump thinks in another way. He let others only the choice to be his slave or his enemy. I never understood why this man got more than one vote.

Last edited:

Literal interpretation is "God willing:, but Muslims have been discussing this on media outlets and think he was using it as it's alternative meaning to say "fuggedabout".

To say what?

My point was that Biden's efforts to pull in Muslim votes and now Catholic votes couldn't be more obvious.

Why? Do you think Catholics don't know what "inshallah" means? In German it means "so Gott will" for example. I use this expression - also in the form 'inshallah' - from time to time on my own.

Sure all votes matter - as always also all people are important including the people who don't vote or are not able to vote. Trump thinks in another way. He lets the choice to be his slave or his enemy.
I look for one's motivation...always. Actions and words can be deceiving, it's why a person does what he or she does that matters. You're own intent seems a bit unclear to me from reading your posts. I never said Catholics wouldn't know what inshallah means, good grief. It's a bit difficult to debate someone when they are putting words in my mouth, but that's okay. This is a political forum and I would expect nothing less from someone with differing viewpoints who is passionate about their beliefs;) Now, back to the topic. The INTENTION of Joe Biden was to pander for votes, not proclaim his believe in the Creator. Biden said it during the segment regarding Trump's taxes. It was Biden's response about when he'd be releasing them. You could easily review the debate tape for accuracy of course. I'm afraid you're deceived my friend if you believe that Biden didn't wait for the perfect time to suddenly say "inshallah" in order to get Muslim votes. With respect to my comment about Biden's motto being "all votes matter", I was making a comparison to the idea of "all votes matter" to "all lives matter"...or black lives, or any other subset of mankind. Yes, all lives matter I agree wholeheartedly. In regards to your statement about Trump wanting those who don't support him to be slaves, I'm not sure that follows with anything Trump has done for the country, unless you are an illegal immigrant who cut in line of many deserving immigrants following the law. You're right, however, to imply that Trump is loyal to those who are loyal to him. People in general are loyal to their supporters-their family, friends, co-workers, neighbors. To expect a leader to not reward loyalty seems quite unlikely. Americans need to stop this "US versus THEM" mentality. It's primitive at best, and makes a good case that we're descendants from primates.

Last edited:

One of the most important Catholics was Averroes, "the interpreter" - also known under the name Ibn Rushd: a Muslim from the North of Africa. Without him and the very important pagan Catholic Aristotle the USA would not know what a university is. And Kepler was by the way one of the most important protestant 'Catholics' - he got only jobs from Catholics. Without Kepler Newton and Einstein would had been impossible and on the moon would not be human footprints.

Tell me please what Mr. Biden had quoted from which Muslim on what reason in which context.

Muslim Catholics and Pagan Catholics... what the fuck are you talking about ?

Of course, there is Drumph pretending to be a Christian, and a religious one at that. One that has read the Bible. As if.

View attachment 396792

If Drumph can pretend to be a religious person and a Christian, then Biden can interpret his religion any way he wants.
And as you bipolar lunatics celebrate Biden's religious freedoms you will be attacking Amy Barrett's.

Separation of Church and State!!!!!!!!!!
OMG he's turning the country in into a theorcracy!

This is again a moment where I ask myselve whether all US-Americans are idiots.

Well I dont know you....so let me explain.
I was joking, it was sarcasm. I am indeed a Christian, a Baptist.
So I was mocking the left with my statements.

I do like the Blues Brothers though.

Muslim Catholics and Pagan Catholics... what the fuck are you talking about ?

About reality. Most ideas of most people about the past are wrong.

View attachment 396792

And as you bipolar lunatics celebrate Biden's religious freedoms you will be attacking Amy Barrett's.

She is a member of a charismatic parachurch organisation with analogies to pentecostal Christians. So there may exist a problem in context of a closed and secretive nature of this organisation. Shorter: Perhaps she is a Catholic - perhaps not. Catholics do not accept "esoteric" ways, where only some people know the right way and others not. We believe in a common way for all children of god.

To say what?

Sure all votes matter - as always also all people are important including the people who don't vote or are not able to vote. Trump thinks in another way. He lets the choice to be his slave or his enemy.
I look for one's motivation...always. Actions and words can be deceiving, it's why a person does what he or she does that matters. You're own intent seems a bit unclear to me from reading your posts.

This "unclearness" will stay - except you are ready to replace it with nonsense.

I never said Catholics wouldn't know what inshallah means, good grief. It's a bit difficult to debate someone when they are putting words in my mouth, but that's okay. This is a political forum and I would expect nothing less from someone with differing viewpoints who is passionate about their beliefs;) Now, back to the topic. The INTENTION of Joe Biden was to pander for votes, not proclaim his believe in the Creator.

So what?

Biden said it during the segment regarding Trump's taxes. It was Biden's response about when he'd be releasing them.

Then he said "inshallah" in an ironic way, because he thinks people who believe in the manifestation of the will of god in this world here are wrong.

You could easily review the debate tape for accuracy of course. I'm afraid you're deceived my friend if you believe that Biden didn't wait for the perfect time to suddenly say "inshallah" in order to get Muslim votes. With respect to my comment about Biden's motto being "all votes matter", I was making a comparison to the idea of "all votes matter" to "all lives matter"...or black lives, or any other subset of mankind. Yes, all lives matter I agree wholeheartedly.

Wonderful.

In regards to your statement about Trump wanting those who don't support him to be slaves, I'm not sure that follows with anything Trump has done for the country, unless you are an illegal immigrant who cut in line of many deserving immigrants following the law.

I'm a German who lives on the other side of this planet.

You're right, however, to imply that Trump is loyal to those who are loyal to him.

My opinion is one letter far from your opinion in this case. Trump is royal to those who are loyal to him. But I guess normally I write "loyals" "spitlickers".

People in general are loyal to their supporters-their family, friends, co-workers, neighbors.

Am I? Never thought about.

To expect a leader to not reward loyalty seems quite unlikely.

I expect a lot from Adolf Leader - but nothing what I would like to expect.

Americans need to stop this "US versus THEM" mentality. It's primitive at best, and makes a good case that we're descendants from primates.

Descendants from primates? Not descendants from the words of Red Crow?

Last edited:
Not a surprise at all.

Biden and Pope Francis both seek to Make China Great Again

Sigh - again: Why are all US-Americans idiots? Or whatelse do you expect, what someone thinks, when he reads such a nonsense?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back