Biden calls Trump 'MAGA king'

What the hell is he referring to? Cars lined up for an hour and a half to get a "box of food"? Where did this happen, and what is a box of food?

2 blocks from where I live.
Community Food Bank

This began happening sometime in Mar 2021 and finally ended only a few months ago.

And what is food in a box? A cardboard box filled with canned good, veggies, milk, bread. You know, the things you would never buy for yourself because that's what poor people eat.

What the hell is he referring to? Cars lined up for an hour and a half to get a "box of food"? Where did this happen, and what is a box of food?

It was while he was fighting Corn Dog (who was a bad dude) at a community pool in Harlem so he could bounce little black kids, who are like cockroaches, on his lap where something kept popping up, but the kids would push it down, but it would pop up again..

Standard Disclaimer: All of the preceding was taken from actual footage of Quid Pro talking....

"The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy" - Grand Inquisitor Robert Mueller (Ghost Written by Andrew Weissman)

Your lies are debunked by your own inquisition - not to mention TWO IG reports that show the entire hoax was cooked up by the Clinton Campaign and the Obama regime with criminal acts by a corrupt FBI.

Last edited:
First it was 'Ultra MAGA', now it's 'MAGA King'?
Biden is endowing Trump with super powers now?
Biden is in league with the rest of Americans now to get Trump back where he belongs?

Just when you think the DNC has everything is as fucked up, farcical, and comical as the DNC can make it, they pull the rug out from under us completely and start backing Trump????!!!

But..........first he LIES, as DementiacRats do..........

“Under my predecessor — the great MAGA king — the deficit increased every single year he was president,” he told the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers conference, which was also being held in Chicago. "The first year of my presidency, the first year, I reduced the deficit.”

Then, he's reminding us of how BADLY we need HIM out of the White House and Trump back in it......

“I call it the ultra-MAGA plan, Make America Great Again plan,” Biden told the union conference. At the fundraiser he struck a similar note, saying, "I think we have to point out how radical it is ... so people are reminded what’s at stake here.”

Thanks Brainless Babbling Biden for REMINDING AMERICA how heinously the DNC has fucked this country up, and now needing Trump back in power BADLY to fix all YOUR corruption, lies, and murderous ways!!
So the court Jester is pissed off at America's best president of the 21 and 20th century?

Bigfoot and Lock Ness colludified with Putin?

Fucking conspiracy nut.. Years after your moronic lie was exposed and discredited - you just keep on lying...
Discredited by who? Another one of Trump's goon squad? Or his gullible asseater's like you?

What you mean (using your own link) is that Obama had 2% inflation. But from 2020 to 2021, Rump went to almost 5%. And it climbed from there due to covid, transportation and the employment problem for 2021 to 2022. to just over 8. Rump inherited a solid economy. Biden inherited a disaster.

I was an idiot on a mission. Remember that.

We have a ton of that quality of oil (going for 21bucks a barrel) inNorth Dakota that we have sitting with the pumps off and no reason to spend the effort pumping it into a pipeline. That pipeline is better spent on flowing higher grade we can actually use.

What I see is a failure for everyone. A Failure that we can fail even worse by more bad decisions.
1652577586080.png

Remember this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking conspiracy retard..

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy}

You're as stupid as you are dishonest.

Preach it Nazi!

553cc4f3d165c288764c518710f035da

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.
Michael Sussman is going to prison over his role in the Russian hoax. Maybe he will take Hilly with him.

Fucking conspiracy retard..

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy}

You're as stupid as you are dishonest.
I'm stocking up on the popcorn while you'll be dining on shit sandwiches when the hearings begin revealing a trove of evidence how Trump & his goon squad tried to overthrow the election, mouth breather.

And there isn't a thing you Trump asseaters can do about it, so don't forget to keep that Kleenex close.

I'm stocking up on the popcorn while you'll be dining on shit sandwiches when the hearings begin revealing a trove of evidence how Trump & his goon squad tried to overthrow the election, mouth breather.

And there isn't a thing you Trump asseaters can do about it, so don't forget to keep that Kleenex close.

Oh, you didn't hear?

Oh you poor little retard - the Inquisition is over. What I posted are the final conclusions - the whole thing was a baseless hoax. Only the most pathetic Nazi conspiracy retards cling to it anymore.

Forum List

Back