Biden calls Trump 'MAGA king'

got to hand it to trump, he emotionally wrecked soooo many people. That said, has anyone asked Joetato what exact extream act any Trump supporter has commited that makes them so extreme?
We put individual freedom over "the common good" as defined by the bureaucrats.

They call it misinformation and disinformation. They tell gullible people that disagreeing with the government kills people, literally....

The government hates to see Elon Musk take away their priceless censorship button for a mere $44 Billion.

Inflation was 2% throughout Trumps term. That includes the king flu shit down.

What you mean (using your own link) is that Obama had 2% inflation. But from 2020 to 2021, Rump went to almost 5%. And it climbed from there due to covid, transportation and the employment problem for 2021 to 2022. to just over 8. Rump inherited a solid economy. Biden inherited a disaster.

Fun link.

My career isn’t trucking. Thanks for spending 20 years so I can tell you you’re an idiot.

I was an idiot on a mission. Remember that.

Shutting down oil pipelines is pretty much the point. Bidumb did and continues to do that. We could have used that oil here. The world market would have been better if it was done.

We have a ton of that quality of oil (going for 21bucks a barrel) inNorth Dakota that we have sitting with the pumps off and no reason to spend the effort pumping it into a pipeline. That pipeline is better spent on flowing higher grade we can actually use.

You can’t continue to dance around the stupid claiming victory. No sane person sees this Bidumb admin as a victory for the US. Nobody. And you can’t bullshit your way into making that happen.

What I see is a failure for everyone. A Failure that we can fail even worse by more bad decisions.

There's Biden the great uniter pissing off half the country by dissing MAGA Americans. Go shit yourself again Biden you putz.

Nope, just less than half. Over half will vote against your Orange Deity so no harm done.

He really needs to fire whoever is coming up with this MAGA stuff for him it’s not clever and it does not deflect responsibility for the nations problems from him to Trump.
Have you seen his entire administration? All loons. Such a joke.

Trump rants & raves that he won the election. That's his reality & his asseaters like you go along with it.

So spare us the bullshit about Biden. Your credibility is zeeeeeeero.

Preach it Nazi!

553cc4f3d165c288764c518710f035da

Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

What you mean (using your own link) is that Obama had 2% inflation. But from 2020 to 2021, Rump went to almost 5%. And it climbed from there due to covid, transportation and the employment problem for 2021 to 2022. to just over 8. Rump inherited a solid economy. Biden inherited a disaster.

I was an idiot on a mission. Remember that.

We have a ton of that quality of oil (going for 21bucks a barrel) inNorth Dakota that we have sitting with the pumps off and no reason to spend the effort pumping it into a pipeline. That pipeline is better spent on flowing higher grade we can actually use.

What I see is a failure for everyone. A Failure that we can fail even worse by more bad decisions.

As November looms, the lies by you Nazis get more shrill, and more absurd.

Inflation of course was 1.4% for Trump's final year in office.

No one expects you to tell the truth, and you never do.

Forum List

Back