Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

He would not allow Acosta from CNN into any more press briefings because he did not like his questions.
There is plenty you can go after Biden on but definitely not on the way he treats the press compared to Trump. You are all idiots.

ILMAO.....................Xiden doesn't even brushes them off all the time, WTF are you seeing? And Obama infiltrated the press putting pressure on them to play his tune.

Last edited:
It's about how Trump supporters want Biden supporters to condemn him for something they would have cheered Trump for.
You might have a point were it not for the fact that in January 2021 President Biden made this the guaranteed demeanor of his administration.

Biden tells appointees 'I will fire you on the spot' for showing disrespect to colleagues

January 20, 2021

As for your whataboutism.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Joe Biden has only used the phrase "dark money" once in his presidency. what a stupid SOB!

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
That's not all Biden said on a hot mic. HE also said that inflation was a great asset------Inflation will force people to get on the government dole and absolutely kill the US $$$ which is the communist/globalist plan-----the pain for the nation and its people will be huge, and this stupid son of bitch biden is doing it on purpose.

“That’s a great asset — more inflation,” Biden responded in a low voice that was heard on his live microphone. “What a stupid son of a bitch.”

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
“That’s a great asset — more inflation,” Biden responded in a low voice that was heard on his live microphone. “What a stupid son of a bitch.”

You might have a point were it not for the fact that in January 2021 President Biden made this the guaranteed demeanor of his administration.

Biden tells appointees 'I will fire you on the spot' for showing disrespect to colleagues

January 20, 2021

hes-a-highly-L.jpg
qx9pdvo9acu21.jpg

He needs help from the leadership of both parties. Biden is not up to going it on his own. We are in dangerous times and we all need to come together. Let's hope he has enough common sense to seek advice from competent people.
Well, that ship has sailed!

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa.......

LOL

Moron, that's for December, 2021; not for all of 2021.

Screenshot_20220125-000541_Samsung Internet.jpg

face-palm-gif.278959

Trump didn't file bk. 6 of his 500 plus companies did. That is actually a GOOD record for a businessman.

BTW---what the fuck is Biden saying inflation is good do you not understand is death nail for the US and the US $$$?

January 20, 2021

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Two different Xidens, the good guy he likes to talk about, and the creepy guy who proves the opposite, daily. I wonder if he's intelligent and/or just realizes how dumb the public are? In 1-2 sentences he'll say he's over here then proves he's over there, daily. He doesn't strike me that he's very intelligent. Twisted yeah, of course, it's how he "got the job". More and more he reminds me of a guy I know who is full blown Psychopath.

Last edited:
See post #411 and take notes this time.

You've been duped, which is really not surprising. Look at the overall flow of the numbers: They rise and fall gradually and incrementally. The CPI inflation rate does not fall almost three points in one month, unless someone puts their finger on the scale.

Are you really that gullible? Apparently you are.

1643087507831.png

You've been duped, which is really not surprising. Look at the overall flow of the numbers: They rise and fall gradually and incrementally. The CPI inflation rate does not fall almost three points in one month, unless someone puts their finger on the scale.

Are you really that gullible? Apparently you are.

View attachment 592400
I gave you a link to the numbers. Average for 2021 was 4.7%. 7% is just for December, not all of 2021. Not my problem you're a conservative which means numbers are dangerous to you.

LOL

Moron, that's for December, 2021; not for all of 2021.

View attachment 592397

face-palm-gif.278959

It increased EVERY MONTH throughout the year but one, and that was a one month drop of a 100th.....................It finished at 7% for the year. What are the odds January is 7.2%+?

Pretty fucking good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back