Biden Arrests More Peaceful Protesters

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The father of a slain serviceman, nonetheless. If you don't fall in line with the Democratic agenda you get arrested, even if you are a peaceful protester. The DOJ will probably do their best to charge him with insurrection for questioning Biden's policies while at the Capital.

The father of a slain serviceman, nonetheless. If you don't fall in line with the Democratic agenda you get arrested, even if you are a peaceful protester. The DOJ will probably do their best to charge him with insurrection for questioning Biden's policies while at the Capital.

He is obviously a threat to democracy. Using free speech to attack democracy, otherwise known as Joe Biden, is an arrestable offense.

What do you not understand here?

I'm just glad the parents of murdered girl Lakin Riley, who Biden called Lincoln Riley, did not take up the President on his offer to come hear the State of the Union Address, or they might be in jail with him. If I were the father, I would have gone to jail that night as well.

I hope Democrats understand that there are millions of Christian white nationalists like these dangerous terrorists arrested at the State of the Union, so that can only mean one thing, we need more jails.

I will have to say, however, I'm pleased that the police at the Capital did not shoot the man dead like they did the unarmed woman on January 6th. That just showed a high level of class for the fascism of today.

Well done.

Do you have a video of Biden arresting him? I missed that part

Biden has blood on his hands.

He is obviously a threat to democracy. Using free speech to attack democracy, otherwise known as Joe Biden, is an arrestable offense.

What do you not understand here?

I'm just glad the parents of murdered girl Lakin Riley, who Biden called Lincoln Riley, did not take up the President on his offer to come hear the State of the Union Address, or they might be in jail with him. If I were the father, I would have gone to jail that night as well.
And yet apparently Biden mentioned Lakin Riley in his speech as if he thought the incident made him look good. If I were the parents I would be furious that he did that.

One of the Conditions of Benedict Donald so called conditional withdrawal that he did not enforce during the 135 day time frame of the Doha Accords, was that the Taliban not allow ISIS and Al Qaeda to use Afghanistan as a base of operations to attack US forces. It was just one of 6 condition Benedict allowed them to renege on while still withdrawing nearly 80% of the allies force during 2020. Leaving a skeleton force of just 2,500 soldiers for the next CiC. It was done on purpose to hamstring the Military. Don't believe it? Why did he brag about what he did in his first rally after losing the election?

How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

Let me get this straight, if protesters at the Capital get out of control under Trump it is Trump's fault but if protesters at the Capital get out of control under Biden, it has nothing to do with Biden.

Do you have a video of Biden arresting him? I missed that part

One of the Conditions of Benedict Donald so called conditional withdrawal that he did not enforce during the 135 day time frame of the Doha Accords, was that the Taliban not allow ISIS and Al Qaeda to use Afghanistan as a base of operations to attack US forces. It was just one of 6 condition Benedict allowed them to renege on while still withdrawing nearly 80% of the allies force during 2020. Leaving a skeleton force of just 2,500 soldiers for the next CiC. It was done on purpose to hamstring the Military. Don't believe it? Why did he brag about what he did in his first rally after losing the election?

How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

The father was grief stricken, and took issue with how Biden treated the fallen soldiers after the fact.

But I'm sure he also blames Biden for how he handled the withdraw, a withdraw that is perhaps the worst I've ever seen in military history.

But no matter, he is in jail now where he belongs, isn't that right?

Officers asked Nikoui to stop and when he did not, he was removed from the House Galleries. He was arrested for Crowding, Obstructing, or Incommoding. Causing a disruption to Congress in the Congressional Buildings is illegal, Capitol Police said. The charge is a misdemeanor.

What would teabaggers expect?

If Trump didn't release 5000 Taliban, his son might not have been killed by one.

The father of a U.S. Marine who was killed at Afghanistan's Kabul airport in 2021..................

He should have never been there in the first place. Each and every person responsible for him being there is responsible.
I think he was invited by a Republican Congressman, so I reckon the Republican Congressman belongs in jail with him.

Sounds about right

And what about the people who elected that Republican Congressman. Don't tell me they don't have some culpability here as well

Where is Garland and the DOJ police when you need them?

The father was grief stricken, and took issue with how Biden treated the fallen soldiers after the fact.

But I'm sure he also blames Biden for how he handled the withdraw, a withdraw that is perhaps the worst I've ever seen in military history.

But no matter, he is in jail now where he belongs, isn't that right?
So why did Benedict Donald allow the Taliban to ignore most all of the Doha agreement, including clamping down on the very ISIS group responsible for the Airport suicide bombing? Why did he withdraw 80% of the allied forces need to ensure they complied in the conditions he negotiated? Why do the Neo-GOP support his hamstringing of our military like that. Could it be the Neo-GOP flock has swallowed the lies fed to them by Faux Not News? (It's not really news anyway).

I think he was invited by a Republican Congressman, so I reckon the Republican Congressman belongs in jail with him.

Sounds about right

And what about the people who elected that Republican Congressman. Don't tell me they don't have some culpability here as well

Where is Garland and the DOJ police when you need them?

If you want to comment on what I quoted, great. Otherwise move along.

Moving along......

Disrupting the Congress and demonstrating in the Congressional Buildings is illegal.”

Congresspeople do this all the time and are not arrested.

If you want to comment on what I quoted, great. Otherwise move along.

Moving along......

Disrupting the Congress and demonstrating in the Congressional Buildings is illegal.”

Congresspeople do this all the time and are not arrested.
Sound like I need to be arrested if you ask me.

Forum List

Back