Biden brags about reducing the deficit by $1trillion, then suddenly turns to weird passive aggressive attack on GOP: "they're fiscally...demented!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
hint Sleepy Uncle Joe: you don't wanna bring up dementia. the event is ongoing as we speak. watch live here:

hint Sleepy Uncle Joe: you don't wanna bring up dementia. the event is ongoing as we speak. watch live here:

That's because House Republicans are about to hold the debt ceiling hostage. They didn't do that to Trump. Suddenly their fiscally conservative?

I hope it holds up your social security. Or they make cuts to your social security. How old are you?
I'm only in my 30's and don't expect to receive social security when I retire. Old folks like you don't need to worry.

I'm only in my 30's and don't expect to receive social security when I retire. Old folks like you don't need to worry.
I am not promoting SS and would even go as far as to say cover your ass in at least two or three different ways to ensure a positive retirement. However. I spoke the same words that you just wrote in my 30s. I am ten years into SS retirement and it is here. Look at SS as what it was intended for--a safety net--nothing more. Take charge of your retirement decisions and enjoy SS as an extra spiff that you could do without if it disappears and you'll do fine.

I am not promoting SS and would even go as far as to say cover your ass in at least two or three different ways to ensure a positive retirement. However. I spoke the same words that you just wrote in my 30s. I am ten years into SS retirement and it is here. Look at SS as what it was intended for--a safety net--nothing more. Take charge of your retirement decisions and enjoy SS as an extra spiff that you could do without if it disappears and you'll do fine.
I am making wise investments with a balanced portfolio and feel secure.

Actually I turn 62 the year it's set to run out of funds. 10 years from now. I expect to get 20% cut. To "save" the program.

I'm glad you won't get it. Good luck retiring without it. Maybe you are like me and you will save enough even without ss but if you are like most, you'll be broke when you're ready to retire.

This is a fundamental shift of wealth in America happening since the 70's. The American middle class had it too good. We were dying with money in the bank and leaving it to our kids. In the decades since then, more and more of you are broke when you turn 65. And they want to raise your retirement. So your parents won't be leaving you anything. In fact you will have to take care of your parents. What happened to the American middle class?

Republicans happened. And you support it. Now either you are very well off or a retard.

Let's say they cut everyone's social security 20%. Here would be the difference. Rather than live off the interest my $1 million makes every year, plus social security, maybe I will have to spend some of that $1 million.

You know what pisses me off? If they are even considering that, why do they give current seniors cola's? They should first tell seniors, I'm sorry but what you get today is what you will always get. Even if inflation goes up, what you get is what you get. Sorry but it's running out of funds.

It's those baby boomers who bankrupted America. Idiots voted for Bush and decades of war. And tax cuts to rich people.

the stress of xiden’s crimes being exposed is too much for him…he’s making no sense

Forum List

Back