Biden blows it again....federal contractor pay

Biden was right. The attorney lost in court. She's licking her wounds.

The Feds have a long history of imposing on Federal contractors labor provisions that it would like to impose on everyone, but can't. Long before Affirmative action was imposed by the Supreme Court (it has never been incorporated into law), it was required of Federal contractors, along with MBE subcontracting, and all the rest of it. The boilerplate on a U.S. government contract is enough to choke a goat.

If you don't want to comply, don't bid.

It is grotesquely unethical, which is why it only done by Democrats. You could look it up.

And they're never wrong? They're never in a position to be criticized? You exclusively criticize one side and exclusively defend the other. You're a partisan hack of epic proportions.
I do criticize Democrats

For not being ruthless enough

Under this logic and rancher that pays to have their cattle graze on Govt land are now also contractors. Maybe this is why beef prices are rising so much.

How much are you selling that cattle for?

How much are you selling that cattle for?

I do not sell cattle, but I sure eat a lot of it. And there is no logic in the world that makes someone that pays for grazing rights a Govt contractor.

I do not sell cattle, but I sure eat a lot of it. And there is no logic in the world that makes someone that pays for grazing rights a Govt contractor.
You are making a profit off of Government (people’s) land…..you follow the rules or graze elsewhere

You are making a profit off of Government (people’s) land…..you follow the rules or graze elsewhere

They do follow the rules. Those rules do not include made up labor laws that have not been passed by Congress. The Execute branch is not God, they do not get to do anything they wish

They do follow the rules. Those rules do not include made up labor laws that have not been passed by Congress. The Execute branch is not God, they do not get to do anything they wish

The Executive Branch, Dept of the Interior, makes the rules for using Federal lands.
Don’t want to follow them, graze elsewhere

The Executive Branch, Dept of the Interior, makes the rules for using Federal lands.
Don’t want to follow them, graze elsewhere

Those rules do not include labor laws. Neither the Executive Branch nor Dept of the Interior have the constitutional authority to make labor laws

It's sad to see people with some semblance of intelligent be completely consumed by partisan tribalism. I really do pity you.

I am not sure there is much evidence for the first part of your statement.

Forum List

Back