Biden Blames Trump For His Border Crisis - Because Trump Enforced Border Controls

The march toward the border started after Biden was declared the winner. So he can get away with this bullshit with a useless MSM saying nothing. However, February 2021 set an all-time high for that month and Joe can't talk that away.

No he can't but Covid Importing American Killing Super Spreader *Joe and Nancy and Chuckles can and will invent a new crisis for their easily distracted and mislead voters. All with the help of their allies in the MSM.

If ae had open borders all along there would be no surge. All those people would have been here already.

Remember this?

We will be paying for the incompetence of The Don for generations.

He worsened the conditions in Central America. Did he expect these people to stay there and die? I guess he did...

Stay there and die? Hysterical leftists.

Biden claims that the current surge began "during the last administration" due to its "draconian" border enforcement policies.

What?

Pathetic lie #5,493 from Crazy Uncle Joe

Biden was warned before signing Ex. Order to undo Trumps border policies, to think about what that would do......so blaming Trump is not going to work. What Biden should have done, was focus on the kids ALREADY IN CAGES FROM TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION POLICIES and deal with that shit. Instead, being the stupid old man that he is, he comes in with pen in hand and never saw the problems his stupidity and old age would bring...its a mess and its all on BIDEN!!
Now US tax payers will have to become parents to thousands upon thousand of kids...all because of the Biden administration, as if a fuckin Pandemic wasn't enough for him to focus on during his first 100 days??

Trump kept them on the other side of the border.

You know I'm not a Trump fan and the way he seperated those kids from their parents sucked....but here's where I stand, what fuckin mom gives up a fuckin child or send a kid with a message pinned on his shirt to just anybody in the US????? I hate that this country is being blamed for poor ppl who want better for their kids....IF ANYTHING BIDEN SHOULD ENCOURAGE FAMILIES, NOT SOME FUCKIN 9 YEAR OLD CHILD...ENCOURAGE FAMILIES TO COME TO THE US THE LEGAL WAY!!!! The only president that did this immigration shit right was president obama and the numbers until Trump fucked it up was actually DOWN!!! FACT!!!! BUT GOD FORBID A REDNECK WHITE MF INCLUDING BIDEN DO SOMETHING A BLACK MEN DID THAT WORKED, GOD FORBID THAT!!!

One thing is damned certain, the Democrats better find a candidate for 2024, cause there is no way in hell Biden or Harris is getting back the white house.....that you can count on

Children should not be in cages. Package them up to feed zoo animals all over the world.
You tell a member to go S*** a D***, your banned for a month, but feed kids to zoo animals, they got no problems with this shit........and Latin america finds this country, Utopia!!!

FB_IMG_1614492329480.jpg

began "during the last administration" due to its "draconian" border enforcement

I skipped around looking for what he said about the last administration (wasn't about to listen to him through the entire video), but from the part I did hear of Biden placing blame it didn't concern anything about what took place on the border but rather not dealing with the problem at its source (at 2:36 point in video). Must have been elsewhere that the border enforcement came in. Either way, our problems with Latin America began ages ago and as with Trump I'm not interested in hearing excuses pointing to the previous administration(s). All I want out of our people in Washington is for these folks is to do their jobs and fix the situation.

began "during the last administration" due to its "draconian" border enforcement

I skipped around looking for what he said about the last administration (wasn't about to listen to him through the entire video), but from the part I did hear of Biden placing blame it didn't concern anything about what took place on the border but rather not dealing with the problem at its source (at 2:36 point in video). Must have been elsewhere that the border enforcement came in. Either way, our problems with Latin America began ages ago and as with Trump I'm not interested in hearing excuses pointing to the previous administration(s). All I want out of our people in Washington is for these folks is to do their jobs and fix the situation.
Crossings hit a 45 year low under Trump.
And Democrats used Obama Error photos of kids to blame Trump.

Last edited:
Remember this?

We will be paying for the incompetence of The Don for generations.

He worsened the conditions in Central America. Did he expect these people to stay there and die? I guess he did...

LOL You kinda forgot that the stuttering fuck is now POTUS. He's the one who stopped construction on that fully funded wall. He's the one who handcuffed ICE and he's the one who told those illegals to come on over.

He can try to blame it on Trump but not many will buy that shit.

Forum List

Back