Biden barely campained at all... we know why

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.

Yeah he did. We.saw him by the cornfield swatting flies and knocking his earpiece out.

We saw him forgetting his train of thought.

We saw him tell a black man he was a cocaine dealer.

We saw him coming off a plane waving to nobody.

We saw his short tempered angry outbursts.

We saw him getting lost on the teleprompter not knowing what to say.
This is the old rich white guy that got the most votes in history?

C'mon man! Wake the F up!

Don't waste your time with Cornholio.

She's a rabid lefty and couldn't care less that Biden got elected using Fraud. She sees the same thing we do but doesn't believe it. Biden as POTUS is all she cares about. Though I think she will regret it during the next four years. LOL

His campaign was a joke. He knew Fraud would get him the win. More States are investigating and more is coming to light every day.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.

Yeah he did. We.saw him by the cornfield swatting flies and knocking his earpiece out.

She's a rabid lefty and couldn't care less that Biden got elected using Fraud. She sees the same thing we do but doesn't believe it. Biden as POTUS is all she cares about. Though I think she will regret it during the next four years. LOL

His campaign was a joke. He knew Fraud would get him the win. More States are investigating and more is coming to light every day.
I know who and what she is. I stopped trying to reason with leftists 20 years ago. It's pointless, they're to full of anger and hate. I just spoke the bear and laugh at them. It's kind of a hobby.

I know who and what she is. I stopped trying to reason with leftists 20 years ago. It's pointless, they're to full of anger and hate. I just spoke the bear and laugh at them. It's kind of a hobby.
As it is with me. I love spoking the bear.

Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

I agree. He ran a worse campaign that Hitlery did in 2016 and hers was lousy.

He never campaigned. Why should he. He knew fraud would get him the win.
That must be frustrating for you. Good.

His campaign doesn't frustrate me. His supposed winning is a fraud. Investigations are on going and States are going to find out just how much fraud went on in this election.

I'm sure that will frustrate you lefty loon ass. Good.

Your anger and BDS is the new right wing pandemic. Enjoy.

Nah, Actually Trump got fewer votes than Biden. The rest of the stuff...could have happened. I didn't pay much attention to your blob.

I'm living rent free in your head.

332-206. Jokes on you beeotch!

Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

His campaign doesn't frustrate me. His supposed winning is a fraud. Investigations are on going and States are going to find out just how much fraud went on in this election.

Nah. I'll just sit here and laugh at your post. Enjoy. I sure will.

I'm living rent free in your head.

332-206. Jokes on you beeotch!

Nope. Your Cornholio and I laugh at all of your posts. I live rent free as my house has been paid for, for decades. That's the only rent free place in my head.
Beeaaaccchh.

If he is sworn in I get the consolation prize. It starts with the people not united and the nastiness that comes with it. One sided mayhem is not a forever thing.

332-206. Repeat after me ... LAND-SLIDE
I can't wait to rub it in your face.

If he is sworn in I get the consolation prize. It starts with the people not united and the nastiness that comes with it. One sided mayhem is not a forever thing.

And that is a prize? Wow...okay.

Just one issue...Your answers are totalitarian on the people. The problem with only two parties is that you have to take everything that goes with it. To me it is a prize. Because it is vengeance. The riots were vengeance on a police issue that Progs could have dealt with a long time ago. And the riots are based on people with police encounters who are not very good ones. The ghettos are not going anywhere. Only the resources can change.

Just one issue...Your answers are totalitarian on the people. The problem with only two parties is that you have to take everything that goes with it. To me it is a prize. Because it is vengeance. The riots were vengeance on a police issue that Progs could have dealt with a long time ago. And the riots are based on people with police encounters who are not very good ones. The ghettos are not going anywhere. Only the resources can change.

Totalitarian? Biden won the election. Absolutely nothing is going to stop him from being sworn in on 1/20/21.
I really don't know what your problem is in accepting it.

I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.
And every superspreader event that he had, saying the virus had turned the corner, the virus was basically a nothing burger, while thousands were dying daily,

was an "event" securing Biden's win.

Trump recklessly campaigning, sealed the deal, for Biden.... imo....
So you declare that Biden campaigned "quite a bit" and then when it's pointed out to you that his campaign schedule was unlike any other candidate in history, he took so many days off...you run from your statement by making it about Trump? Typical of you, Care...

I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.
Trump carried few cities where the Democrats controlled the local election process. Cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, Minneapolis and Phoenix are where the numbers simply don't add up. So let's investigate why that is. If people are found to have committed voter fraud let's put their asses in prison for a long time. Let's tighten up our voting rules so we don't EVER have a repeat of this fiasco we have going on now!
As for Trump and Biden? Trump was who he's always been. The same people who saw him in the first election saw him again. He got more votes in this election than in the first one. What was different about this election was that the Democratic candidate basically didn't campaign. The people didn't SEE Joe Biden because his handlers hid him away! They didn't do that because of the Covid 19 pandemic...they did that because Joe Biden isn't there mentally or physically and that was obvious whenever he did come out of this basement and appeared in public!

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.
Trump carried few cities where the Democrats controlled the local election process. Cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, Minneapolis and Phoenix are where the numbers simply don't add up.

Explain why Phili, Detroit or Minneapolis would have gone to Trump.

Trump never polled well in any of those cities and lost them all in 2016. Why then would him losing cities he was polling poorly in and he had already lost once be evidence of fraud?

Your conspiracy doesn't make the slightest sense.

Biden barely campained at all... we know why

Yet another parallel with a hundred years ago.
In 1920 the current POTUS had presided over a pandemic that he played down, even contracted the virus himself and lied about that too, and by the end of his term was so universally despised that Warren Harding barely had to campaign at all and won what was then the biggest landslide in modern history.

2020: much the same thing.

Candycorn is correct though, anyone paying attention remembers how both Biden and Harris were split up doing multiple appearances especially in Pennsylvania, more so than the Ohios and Floridas. They called it right.
Spouting the hstory you like or do not change now? Anyway 1920 was the end of Woody Wilson's second term. And he did his damage to the nation.
He would have run again but he was too old and sick.

Forum List

Back