Biden barely campained at all... we know why

When your opponent is destroying himself, simply get out of the way.

Good job Sleepy Joe!! OP, your guy lost. He's a loser. #DealWithIt

But in the meantime, hold on to these L's...

tenor.gif

Pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine couldn't lead a pack of starving dogs to fresh meat with the blood of a fresh kill dripping from his sleeves. No sane person actually believes that Pedo Joe inspired 75 million people to vote for him that couldn't even muster up a hundred supporters to show up to his infrequent sightings no matter how hard you were "routing" for him, dumb ass......

Of course nobody believes Joe received 75 million votes. he received over 80 million votes, silly.
Sure he did.....45 million of which were either pre-filled out ballots, the dead or Dominion software vote flipping......give it up, home boy. There is no fucking way given the indisputable evidence that senile ol Pedo Joe inspired even half of the voter turn-out that you claim.....NO FUCKING WAY.

Or....you're just making up numbers, pulled sideways out of your ass, Truther.

When your opponent is destroying himself, simply get out of the way.

Good job Sleepy Joe!! OP, your guy lost. He's a loser. #DealWithIt

But in the meantime, hold on to these L's...

tenor.gif

Pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine couldn't lead a pack of starving dogs to fresh meat with the blood of a fresh kill dripping from his sleeves. No sane person actually believes that Pedo Joe inspired 75 million people to vote for him that couldn't even muster up a hundred supporters to show up to his infrequent sightings no matter how hard you were "routing" for him, dumb ass......

Of course nobody believes Joe received 75 million votes. he received over 80 million votes, silly.
Sure he did.....45 million of which were either pre-filled out ballots, the dead or Dominion software vote flipping......give it up, home boy. There is no fucking way given the indisputable evidence that senile ol Pedo Joe inspired even half of the voter turn-out that you claim.....NO FUCKING WAY.

Well, I guess you win. All we need to do now is verify your evidence and you will be named "The Smartest Person Of All Time " If you'll just present that evidence now, we can get that out of the way.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.

Last edited:

Trump was holding rallies in 2017 if memory serves. Very unusual. Then again he's a boy in a man's body.

Biden barely campained at all... we know why

Yet another parallel with a hundred years ago.
In 1920 the current POTUS had presided over a pandemic that he played down, even contracted the virus himself and lied about that too, and by the end of his term was so universally despised that Warren Harding barely had to campaign at all and won what was then the biggest landslide in modern history.

2020: much the same thing.

Candycorn is correct though, anyone paying attention remembers how both Biden and Harris were split up doing multiple appearances especially in Pennsylvania, more so than the Ohios and Floridas. They called it right.
Spouting the hstory you like or do not change now? Anyway 1920 was the end of Woody Wilson's second term. And he did his damage to the nation.

If Biden takes office.....and the Left steals the Senate......

The Constitution becomes toilet paper, The Republic dies.......China rises to dominate the globe

These were the worst two choices america has ever had to chose from. This cannot be argued. I feel so vindicated not having voted for either.

Of course he would win, just had to give Trump enough rope to hang himself.

While Biden was mostly quiet Trump was being his assclown self and fucking up covid response badly.

And every superspreader event that he had, saying the virus had turned the corner, the virus was basically a nothing burger, while thousands were dying daily,

was an "event" securing Biden's win.

Trump recklessly campaigning, sealed the deal, for Biden.... imo....

Most people don't have time to go to political rallies, buddy. Political rallies are meaningless.

Trump lost because he was never popular to start with.... and he failed in handling Covid-19.

Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

I agree. He ran a worse campaign that Hitlery did in 2016 and hers was lousy.

He never campaigned. Why should he. He knew fraud would get him the win.

He knew he'd win because Trump did such an awful job.

275,000 DEAD
13million sick
65 MM Unemployed
165,000 businesses lost
Riots in the streets.

Heck, if it weren't for the inability of Republicans to admit they made a mistake, he should have swept 50 states.

Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

That must be frustrating for you. Good.

He knew he'd win because Trump did such an awful job.

275,000 DEAD
13million sick
65 MM Unemployed
165,000 businesses lost
Riots in the streets.

Heck, if it weren't for the inability of Republicans to admit they made a mistake, he should have swept 50 states.

No. He knew he'd win because of fraud. Plenty of that during this election and its coming to light and States are beginning to investigate.

If not for the Chinese virus Trump would have won handily and you know it. Hope you enjoy this fraudulent election and four years of Biden. I'd bet at the end of those four years you would be begging Trump to come back. Trump knew how to run the country. We had a great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all over the country. You won't get that with Biden.

Enjoy, the rest of the voters sure won't.

That must be frustrating for you. Good.

His campaign doesn't frustrate me. His supposed winning is a fraud. Investigations are on going and States are going to find out just how much fraud went on in this election.

I'm sure that will frustrate you lefty loon ass. Good.

Yeah he did. We.saw him by the cornfield swatting flies and knocking his earpiece out.

We saw him forgetting his train of thought.

We saw him tell a black man he was a cocaine dealer.

We saw him coming off a plane waving to nobody.

We saw his short tempered angry outbursts.

We saw him getting lost on the teleprompter not knowing what to say.
This is the old rich white guy that got the most votes in history?

C'mon man! Wake the F up!

Forum List

Back