Biden barely campained at all... we know why

Trump loyalists can not understand or accept that Biden used sophisticated and modern communications and organizational skills against Trump's obsolete fan-based pep rallies. While Trump was busy inspiring his limited minority base Biden was inspiring diverse segments of the American voter population, many of who had never even voted before or ignored the 2016 election. Biden played chess against a checker player.
Biden can't play chess, Camp...whenever he tries he gets a migraine...his hair plugs ache and he ends up chewing on the pieces because he can't remember what the little horsey one does!
He beat your guy like a drum. CheckMate sad sore loser.

Yeah.....I don't understand the insults to Biden. As any pejorative you attribute to Biden......Trump was beaten by. Easily.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Joe was out there all the time beating for votes!

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

It worked though, didn't it?
No it didn't.
The election results say otherwise.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Impossible says you, citing yourself.

Meanwhile, we have State after State certifying the best evidence of the election result: the vote tallies:

As demonstrated here: Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

And the Attorney general affirming that they've found no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

Our sources are not equal.
No, those aren't the best evidence. They are the result of a huge swindle. It doesn't how many times you count fraudulent votes. They are still fraudulent.

If you are truly convinced of that, and nothing will change your mind then your only choice is to accept the reality that Biden will be president anyway. You lost, fair or unfair, and whining won't change a thing.
Wrong, turd. I will fight this until the day Biden is run out of town and put in prison.

Joe won't need run out of town--- he'll be driven out in an ambulance next year when the hapless child molester slips on some wet carpet and falls and breaks his hip, then when the operation doesn't go well and he gets a bone infection slipping into a coma, Nancy can invoke the 25th.

What happened to the claim that Joe wouldn't even make it to the election? Crazy Trump supporters were so sure about that too.

Trump loyalists can not understand or accept that Biden used sophisticated and modern communications and organizational skills against Trump's obsolete fan-based pep rallies. While Trump was busy inspiring his limited minority base Biden was inspiring diverse segments of the American voter population, many of who had never even voted before or ignored the 2016 election. Biden played chess against a checker player.
Biden can't play chess, Camp...whenever he tries he gets a migraine...his hair plugs ache and he ends up chewing on the pieces because he can't remember what the little horsey one does!
He beat your guy like a drum. CheckMate sad sore loser.
Joe ate my King, Camp...tell him to spit it up! :)

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

No it didn't.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Meanwhile, we have State after State certifying the best evidence of the election result: the vote tallies:

As demonstrated here: Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

And the Attorney general affirming that they've found no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

No, those aren't the best evidence. They are the result of a huge swindle. It doesn't how many times you count fraudulent votes. They are still fraudulent.

If you are truly convinced of that, and nothing will change your mind then your only choice is to accept the reality that Biden will be president anyway. You lost, fair or unfair, and whining won't change a thing.
Wrong, turd. I will fight this until the day Biden is run out of town and put in prison.

Joe won't need run out of town--- he'll be driven out in an ambulance next year when the hapless child molester slips on some wet carpet and falls and breaks his hip, then when the operation doesn't go well and he gets a bone infection slipping into a coma, Nancy can invoke the 25th.

What happened to the claim that Joe wouldn't even make it to the election? Crazy Trump supporters were so sure about that too.
When they're resting him more often than your 100 year old grandmother was it REALLY shocking that Joe Biden "made it" to the election? I'm curious...do you really think Joe Biden is up to the job of President of the United States? You saw how it aged much younger men than he.

He campaigned quite a bit. But unlike the Orange Buffoon he didn't spread the virus.
I think what helped his campaign the most was that Trumplethinskin is such a fucking moron. That went a lot way to Biden receiving those 7 million more LEGAL votes than the idiot currently playing golf sitting in the White House.

No it didn't.

They say a lot of silly shit.

He campaigned quite a bit. But unlike the Orange Buffoon he didn't spread the virus.
I think what helped his campaign the most was that Trumplethinskin is such a fucking moron. That went a lot way to Biden receiving those 7 million more LEGAL votes than the idiot currently playing golf sitting in the White House.

23 events in 21 days over 10 states.

And he didn't even kill Herman Cain doing it!

That's bullshit and I think you know that Doc! Joe Biden DIDN'T campaign quite a bit...he barely campaigned at all!

23 events in 21 days over 10 states.

And he didn't even kill Herman Cain doing it!
In that same 21 days how many "events" did Trump have?

The fact of the matter is that Donald Trump PROVED that he had the stamina to be President of the United States during the time he's been in office and during the campaign. Joe Biden has not. What he proved during the campaign is that he DOESN'T have the stamina to do the job!

Biden knew he would "win".
Biden spent his campaign time and money rigging the election rather than campaigning.
He knew he wouldn't win on popularity, and he could only hope to convice people that he won by hacking the election with the use of foreign based and foreign influenced Dominion Voting software.

Says you.

You mean like every major news network in the country when they all began calling challenges to the election "baseless" when they didn't even have a clue what the complaints were?

Trump alleged the election was stolen since November 5th.....and presented nothing to back it up.

That's a baseless conspiracy.

Meanwhile, after a month to investigation, Bill Barr confirmed that neither the DOJ nor the FBI has found any evidence of Trump's stolen election conspiracy.

With Trump's own attorneys never even alleging that fraud ever occured in their legal arguments.

You've been played like a fiddle.
More horseshit. There are dozens of threads about the evidence, shit for brains. I have posted several myself.

Just another brainwashed useful idiot of the left who couldn't agree the Sun rises in the East.

If Trump had won this way with all these irregularities and questions, it would be the start of a four year long national scandal on the front page of every paper with the democrats spending 100 million dollars overturning every rock on the planet looking to charge Trump with election fraud while the DNC hired 600 lawyers to file charges in all 50 states as they rioted in every city.
The sun doesn't rise, it's an illusion.

That's bullshit and I think you know that Doc! Joe Biden DIDN'T campaign quite a bit...he barely campaigned at all!

23 campaign events in 21 days over 10 states is quite a bit. That's more than a campaign event a day.

Biden knew he would "win".
Biden spent his campaign time and money rigging the election rather than campaigning.
Or.....Trump was an unpopular incumbent in a bad economy.

Your conspiracy is unnecessary. As there is a far more plausible explanation that doesn't require a fantastically complicated international conspiracy: A vulnerable and unpopular incumbent just lost.

It happens to someone in pretty much every election.

When your opponent is destroying himself, simply get out of the way.

Good job Sleepy Joe!! OP, your guy lost. He's a loser. #DealWithIt

But in the meantime, hold on to these L's...

tenor.gif

Pedo Joe, the human gaffe machine couldn't lead a pack of starving dogs to fresh meat with the blood of a fresh kill dripping from his sleeves. No sane person actually believes that Pedo Joe inspired 75 million people to vote for him that couldn't even muster up a hundred supporters to show up to his infrequent sightings no matter how hard you were "routing" for him, dumb ass......

Or......you have no idea what you're talking about. And Biden easily defeated Trump....an incumbent who was a vulnerable candidate due to his own endless gaffes and the poor economy during a pandemic he handled terribly.

You're rather prone to believing far fetched conspiracies, Dale. Its why you swallowed the 911 Truther conspiracy whole.

NOT EVEN CLOSE. All the metrics say it was statistically impossible in all the swing states; Biden got dumps of hundreds of thousands of votes in many swing states during the middle of the night. Trump/Cons won many house races, even ones not expected but sleep joe won this election? cmon man....

I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.

sure he did, I guess you didnt see the R's dominate all the other elections...

Forum List

Back