Biden Attacks America & Capitalism In Speech

It seems Biden is being who Obama was supposed to be.
I doubt it. He’s all talk. Remember? He has a long track record as a neocon. Plus he has essentially continued much of what Don was doing.

How is Biden all talk when you folks claimed Obama was the guy who was supposed to destroy America, turn the country over to illegal alien Hispanic-Muslims; make child rape legal and bathe in the blood of innocent kittens??

Now all of yall are saying that this is what Biden is doing now..

Maybe you goofy muthafuckas are all talk
What?

O was an obvious fraud. He was as Cornel West said, “ the black mascot for Wall Street.”

Biden won’t be any different.
So all of that bullshit yall said about Obama destroying America was just...ummmm.... bullshit??

And yall were just saying all of that because spouting out goofy hyperbolic bullshit coddles your fragile feels??
You’re making assumptions not based on facts. Stop it please or face a permanent ban.

He's a senile old man with no grasp on reality, but hey, at least he's not Donald Trump that's all that matters eh.

He reminds me of Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland - to hell with consequences and ignore what works/what's good for us provided we aren't aligned with England, that's all that matters. Ruin the country out of spite.
What was Trump's excuse?

"President Bidenon Wednesday pitched his plan to hike taxes on the wealthy and corporations, saying “trickle-down economics has never worked.” “It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom and the middle out,” the president said during his first address to a joint session of Congress. Biden has proposed paying for his $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan through tax increases on corporations, and his new $1.8 trillion plan focuses on helping families through tax hikes on high-income individuals.

Business groups and Republican lawmakers have pushed back on the tax increases, arguing they would hurt the economy. Some Democrats have also raised concerns, with Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) saying he would prefer to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 25 percent rather than the 28 percent rate Biden has proposed."

This is one of the most anti-American and Anti-Capitalism speeches ever given by a president....to have the audacity to actually say "trickle down economics doesn't work" is absolute blasphemy..... It was top down taxcuts for billionaires and millionaires and subsidies for huge corporations -- that enabled us to weather every economic crisis our country faced; it definitely wasn't some bottom up stimulus spending. What is this "the best way to grow the economy is from the bottom up and middle out" crap?

Hardworking American people don't wanna hear crap like that; what they want to hear is how come you haven't reduced the capital gains tax to zero yet?? Why are you trying to punish corporations for outsourcing jobs by offering incentives to other companies who don't?? Why are you trying to help working parents better afford childcare? How does that help the economy? Who cares if some whore single mom can't afford to pay for daycare and can't work -- how does her getting to work with the help of my tax dollars benefit me?

Nonsense.. Trickledown economics doesn't work.
It worked great for the Bidens. Tens of millions of Chinese money trickled into their bank accounts over the years.

"President Bidenon Wednesday pitched his plan to hike taxes on the wealthy and corporations, saying “trickle-down economics has never worked.” “It’s time to grow the economy from the bottom and the middle out,” the president said during his first address to a joint session of Congress. Biden has proposed paying for his $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan through tax increases on corporations, and his new $1.8 trillion plan focuses on helping families through tax hikes on high-income individuals.

Business groups and Republican lawmakers have pushed back on the tax increases, arguing they would hurt the economy. Some Democrats have also raised concerns, with Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.) saying he would prefer to raise the corporate tax rate from 21 percent to 25 percent rather than the 28 percent rate Biden has proposed."

This is one of the most anti-American and Anti-Capitalism speeches ever given by a president....to have the audacity to actually say "trickle down economics doesn't work" is absolute blasphemy..... It was top down taxcuts for billionaires and millionaires and subsidies for huge corporations -- that enabled us to weather every economic crisis our country faced; it definitely wasn't some bottom up stimulus spending. What is this "the best way to grow the economy is from the bottom up and middle out" crap?

Hardworking American people don't wanna hear crap like that; what they want to hear is how come you haven't reduced the capital gains tax to zero yet?? Why are you trying to punish corporations for outsourcing jobs by offering incentives to other companies who don't?? Why are you trying to help working parents better afford childcare? How does that help the economy? Who cares if some whore single mom can't afford to pay for daycare and can't work -- how does her getting to work with the help of my tax dollars benefit me?

It worked great for the Bidens. Tens of millions of Chinese money trickled into their bank accounts over the years.

You are all about conspiracy theories.. Why don't you go with the facts?

What was the exchange rate?

If you mean trickle down worked for people closest to power -- you have pretty much proved my point....

Your fixation on Biden and his family is just hurt bitch babbling on your part....

So why are Republicans so weak and feckless that a senile old man can be so much more effective and powerful than they are??

I mean, according to you folks...Biden stole an election in which Trump supposedly won 48 states (including California) -- but Biden was so powerful that he made REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED STATES change the votes in his favor

How can a senile old man with no grasp of anything be this brilliant and powerful?

It's the equivalent of when democrats were lambasting Trump for being an idiot.

Hell, maybe he was an idiot.

But that idiot beat Hillary, so what's the say about her?...
Yes.. he beat Hillary....and then he got beat.......

Beat so bad that his cult following stormed the Capitol because of how fragile they are...

Funny how none of you Trumpers are addressing the fact that trickle down economics doesn't work tho

Calling Biden senile and dumb isn't a defense of trickle down economics....

Wow, triggered much?

All I did was draw a comparison. You'll be interested to know that it's a comparison I first heard made by a Clinton supporter in 2016.

I'm hardly a "Trumper". Yeah, I voted for him, but simply because I believed he was better than his opponent. That's how voting should work, isn't it? You vote for the person who you think will be the better President, right?

I do not believe Biden "stole" anything. I do not, and did not, support the attack on the Capitol on January 6. I've never once spoken out in favor of it. I believe those who attacked the building should be prosecuted. I don't care for our President an iota, but what occurred on January 6th is not the way to go about unseating him.

I think it's time for the GOP to regroup and decide how they're going to win back seats in the House and Senate and figure out who will be able to legitimately challenge for the Presidency in 2024.

Oh, and I've never once, despite your assertion to the contrary, said a single fucking work about trickle down economics..

See, you're what's wrong with politics. You lump your opponents altogether as though every one of them believes the exact same thing. That's ignorant and stupid of you. I can give you ten Republicans and ten democrats and what you'll find you have is 20 different opinions on what's best for this country. Assuming that everyone of your opponents is the same is the first step to defeat. You can do it, but you do it at your own peril...

So why are Republicans so weak and feckless that a senile old man can be so much more effective and powerful than they are??

I mean, according to you folks...Biden stole an election in which Trump supposedly won 48 states (including California) -- but Biden was so powerful that he made REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED STATES change the votes in his favor

How can a senile old man with no grasp of anything be this brilliant and powerful?

Beat so bad that his cult following stormed the Capitol because of how fragile they are...

Funny how none of you Trumpers are addressing the fact that trickle down economics doesn't work tho

Wow, triggered much?

All I did was draw a comparison. You'll be interested to know that it's a comparison I first heard made by a Clinton supporter in 2016.

I'm hardly a "Trumper". Yeah, I voted for him, but simply because I believed he was better than his opponent. That's how voting should work, isn't it? You vote for the person who you think will be the better President, right?

I do not believe Biden "stole" anything. I do not, and did not, support the attack on the Capitol on January 6. I've never once spoken out in favor of it. I believe those who attacked the building should be prosecuted. I don't care for our President an iota, but what occurred on January 6th is not the way to go about unseating him.

I think it's time for the GOP to regroup and decide how they're going to win back seats in the House and Senate and figure out who will be able to legitimately challenge for the Presidency in 2024.

Oh, and I've never once, despite your assertion to the contrary, said a single fucking work about trickle down economics..

See, you're what's wrong with politics. You lump your opponents altogether as though every one of them believes the exact same thing. That's ignorant and stupid of you. I can give you ten Republicans and ten democrats and what you'll find you have is 20 different opinions on what's best for this country. Assuming that everyone of your opponents is the same is the first step to defeat. You can do it, but you do it at your own peril...
The OP is about what Biden's speech said about trickle down economics -- so it makes sense you will not address the POINT OF THE OP and then babble on incessantly about your feels.....

You can't say "I don't think Biden stole anything" while remaining silent about the fact that the CORE OF GOP POLITICS is 100% fixated on this lie......it doesn't bother you that your party of choice has so little respect for the intellect of their base that they continue to push something that you have just acknowledged is a lie?

If you mean trickle down worked for people closest to power -- you have pretty much proved my point....

Your fixation on Biden and his family is just hurt bitch babbling on your part....

I support what Biden is saying here. I also think there was something shady as all get out with the Hunter thing.

Hilarious!

Wow, triggered much?

The OP is about what Biden's speech said about trickle down economics -- so it makes sense you will not address the POINT OF THE OP and then babble on incessantly about your feels.....

You can't say "I don't think Biden stole anything" while remaining silent about the fact that the CORE OF GOP POLITICS is 100% fixated on this lie......it doesn't bother you that your party of choice has so little respect for the intellect of their base that they continue to push something that you have just acknowledged is a lie?

Oh, shut the fuck up, you whimpering little simp.

I don't have a "party". I've been a registered Independent since 1980.

So go fuck yourself...

I support what Biden is saying here. I also think there was something shady as all get out with the Hunter thing.
Yea, well if Hunter went to prison tomorrow.....won't change anything on my end....

I would wonder why Bill Barr or Trump's own FBI director didn't charge Hunter with a crime at least

A lot easier to fearmonger over Hunter Biden if you can link him to an actual investigation or a criminal indictment

Trickle Down

The wealthy.......Should I trickle down this money or just keep it?
It starts with anyone who is a Prog who promotes it. Tinsel town Progs need to give up 95% of their total wealth for the cause. Prog media need to do the same. Prog businesspeople also. Unelected progs in government jobs...do it. The rich industrialists and tech people who spout all of this themselves....the same. And the Prog politicians need to move into small homes and/or apartments. Show us the resolve. A good start.

Wow, triggered much?

So go fuck yourself...
Lol @ I don't have a party.....

Yet you deep throat all things Republican for the past 40 years...fuck what you yapping about bitch

You goofy muthafuckas always claim "I'm an Independent" when you trying to distance yourself from another failed Republican administration

He's a senile old man with no grasp on reality, but hey, at least he's not Donald Trump that's all that matters eh.

He reminds me of Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland - to hell with consequences and ignore what works/what's good for us provided we aren't aligned with England, that's all that matters. Ruin the country out of spite.
Were you one of those orange cultists claiming that Biden wouldn't make it to his first debate with Individual One back in 2020?

Some propose the government be the employer of last resort, some say you can tax your pay to prosperity, and then there are those that proclaim the government can barrow and spend without recourse to promote bottom up economic expansion, regretfully the opportunity cost is the diminished purchasing power of the dollar, inflation, and stagflation, and economic future of the next generation. All is fantastic until those he proposes should pay their fair share run out of assets too pay taxes. This has all been tried before, and all failed to deliver anything other than to diminish a country’s standard of living, but then again isn’t this the real plan?

Some propose the government be the employer of last resort, some say you can tax your pay to prosperity, and then there are those that proclaim the government can barrow and spend without recourse to promote bottom up economic expansion, regretfully the opportunity cost is the diminished purchasing power of the dollar, inflation, and stagflation, and economic future of the next generation. All is fantastic until those he proposes should pay their fair share run out of assets too pay taxes. This has all been tried before, and all failed to deliver anything other than to diminish a country’s standard of living, but then again isn’t this the real plan?

The markets will say we have to have inflation. Japan is condemned for not doing things to create inflation. Then we complain that those who fall behind because their wages don't keep up want to be a part of the economy also.

LOL i love how the ignorant federal supremacists get all warm and cozy over "taxing the rich" theater. Like its going to matter when they dont close the loopholes.
Leftists : "why is amazon getting out of paying so much in taxes? We need to close the loopholes!"
Leftist sheep leader : "how about we just raise the rates instead?"
Leftists : "yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy The rich are going down!"

Fuckin rubes :lol:

Wow, triggered much?

So go fuck yourself...
Lol @ I don't have a party.....

Yet you deep throat all things Republican for the past 40 years...fuck what you yapping about bitch

You goofy muthafuckas always claim "I'm an Independent" when you trying to distance yourself from another failed Republican administration

So, I'm guessing you've been a retard your entire life.

You're one of those people who are simply too fucking stupid to try to converse with in a reasonable manner.

So eat my shit, you cum-gurgling little fuck. You're nothin' but a waste of skin...

It does

New Topics

Forum List

Back