Biden arrives in Saudi Arabia a 'much diminished president,'...

Biden humiliated again...no other way to spin it.

The only one dancing was Biden.

Trained fist bumping monkey dancing to BLS's tune to beg for oil.

And after all that... The Saudis undermine Biden's message the very next day.

Biden is an Embarrassment.
Did Biden tell the Saudis that he wants to end fossil fuels??

Last edited:
75 cents a gallon
Wrong, moron. That is per liter and it is closer to 62 cents a liter. Also, SA has a total population of about 35 million--that is less than CA. CA derives 30% of their power needs from renewables. Do those Saudi villages and island have a total population of 10 million? LMAO. Farasan island has a population of 12K. Try again.

Wrong, moron. That is per liter and it is closer to 62 cents a liter. Also, SA has a total population of about 35 million--that is less than CA. CA derives 30% of their power needs from renewables. Do those Saudi villages and island have a total population of 10 million? LMAO. Farasan island has a population of 12K. Try again.

I forget about liters . I never bought gas when I lived there.

"The White House was eager to show the tangible benefits of a revived relationship with Saudi Arabia, releasing a raft of accords negotiated by a team led by Brett McGurk, the president’s Middle East coordinator, who has served every president since George W. Bush. Among them were agreements to open Saudi airspace to all Israeli commercial flights for the first time, extend a cease-fire in the devastating eight-year-old war in Yemen and build 5G telecommunications networks"

" ...Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman had agreed to boost production by about 4 million barrels a day to 13 million barrels during a speech at the opening of a summit with Arab leaders."

So, if they go up to 13, that will be more than they produced during any point in the Trump admin.

But somehow that is a loss for Biden.

Partisan sheep are so confusing.

Forum List

Back