Biden approval rating hits new low of 36 percent in Quinnipiac poll

What has Biden stated? :eusa_whistle:

Far as I know, he has not ruled it out. Hasn't said much of anything about it, just leaving that option on the table. But I can't believe the dems would nominate him even if he lasts that long. IMHO, there's no way he could beat any Repub, even Trump.

The Far Left contingent of the Democratic Party are not ashamed of anything, and in fact earnestly want to double down on their policies. And pretty much all of the democrats don't believe they are stupid, they think the rest of us are for not agreeing with and supporting their agenda. I mean c'mon man, in about 10 years or so we'll all be treading water from climate change, right? And I can only assume that most of them believe we can print or create more money out of thin air indefinitely with no blowback, so fuck it let's spend money like it was water cuz we can always create more of it with no problemo. So - they have no shame at all about all that spending and they don't believe it has anything to do with higher inflation.
This is no far left in the D Party. In fact, there is little difference between the two criminal gangs.

OMG from bad to worse...The cackling dumbass is as bad as Joe is....So, you think they will put her up in '24? Hell, she bowed out before any of the primaries in '20 because she had no chance....

Will you vote for her?

Of course I would not vote for her, but I would not vote for any Dem, or Repub

He’s deeply unpopular. He’s old as shit. He’s largely been ineffective, unless we’re counting judges or whatever the hell inside-baseball scorecard we’re using. And I think he’ll probably get demolished in the midterms

Dems remember the good old days when you had a Clinton and Obama in the White House, now you wasted a turn in the oval office on Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She will swoop in and be the savior after Joe has to "resign" due to health problems.
Have you not been paying attention, GG? Kamala is an empty suit. Quite frankly she's too lazy ever be a successful President. Her staff has been jumping ship in droves because she sucks as a boss. She can't be bothered to read the position materials provided to her by them and then turns around and blames them when she looks like an idiot while being questioned on those very same positions. To be quite blunt...Kamala got to where she is by spending time on her knees (and not in prayer!)...she's not qualified in any way for the job she now holds other than being female and sort of black!

Have you not been paying attention, GG? Kamala is an empty suit. Quite frankly she's too lazy ever be a successful President. Her staff has been jumping ship in droves because she sucks as a boss. She can't be bothered to read the position materials provided to her by them and then turns around and blames them when she looks like an idiot while being questioned on those very same positions. To be quite blunt...Kamala got to where she is by spending time on her knees (and not in prayer!)...she's not qualified in any way for the job she now holds other than being female and sort of black!

Time will tell which of us is correct. This time next year lets readdress this topic

Forum List

Back