Biden Approval Down to 60% Among Blacks!

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This is getting beyond even the reach of what Voter Fraud can cover. If the Democrats haven't hit the panic button on this yet, they surely will soon. And I realize this does NOT mean that Blacks will start voting for Trump in droves.

They don't have to, of course. All they have to do is not show up, and the effect is devastating.

With Ballet harvesting, they may not even need blacks anymore as they drag the pasty white potato head across the finish line.

I can't be the only one who is just plain sick of reading about the black vote every day. Their vote is no more valuable or relevant than anyone elses.

This is getting beyond even the reach of what Voter Fraud can cover. If the Democrats haven't hit the panic button on this yet, they surely will soon. And I realize this does NOT mean that Blacks will start voting for Trump in droves.

They don't have to, of course. All they have to do is not show up, and the effect is devastating.

They had to have asked a bunch of Hoodrats because most rational people don't like Biden and wouldn't vote for him again if their lives depended on it.

I can't be the only one who is just plain sick of reading about the black vote every day. Their vote is no more valuable or relevant than anyone elses.

It's not more valuable or more relevant, but the stronghold Dems have had on it--such a high majority black it's ridiculous--IS notable. With Biden that has cratered.

They remind me of the story of the boy who cried wolf. Democrats have been bribing blacks for their votes for decades and never paid off after the elections. Blacks are finally wising up to this.

Forum List

Back