Biden approval back to 50%

Excellent answer! You covered everything except: What is your opinion of the current administration transporting illegal immigrants into the country without requiring vaccines?
if this thing is spreading because that, biden should be held personally responsible and should have to face the public.....and i dont mean hand picked reporters....

In latest CBS YouGov poll. Not hard to believe while trump....the liar in Chief...convinces independents that he is out of mind by flying around the country with his Big Lie.

trump is acting like a deposed dictator....bragging about not conceding. More and more people realize he is concerned about himself....not the country.
I Heard it was 38% and I Thought SSssuuurrreee it is..
that is WAAAYYY Too High.

Excellent answer! You covered everything except: What is your opinion of the current administration transporting illegal immigrants into the country without requiring vaccines?

Mac is normally a troll - at least in the last few years. He did, however, give a pretty fucking detailed response that answered that question already with WAY more specificity than it deserved. If you cannot comprehend that, it is not on him...

New Topics

Forum List

Back