Biden approval back to 50%

Thats after all the lies were disseminated by the media. Creepy Joe has the media lying to protect every move he makes, even his "great negro" comment...lol...and his numbers are historically low... 🤣

You're dumb too. It's clear that Trump was battered and bruised by the Media, and the reason being he was a pathological liar, a grifter and a sexual pervert.

Why do you think President Joe Biden is protected by the Media? Because he does not lie, he's not spending tax payers money to fly to Florida and play golf, and no one has every made a claim that he sexually abused and two claimed he raped them - one being one of his wives. These are not only his character flaws, there are many others which will make him one of the worst, or the worst POTUS.

You're dumb too. It's clear that Trump was battered and bruised by the Media, and the reason being he was a pathological liar, a grifter and a sexual pervert.

Why do you think President Joe Biden is protected by the Media? Because he does not lie, he's not spending tax payers money to fly to Florida and play golf, and no one has every made a claim that he sexually abused and two claimed he raped them - one being one of his wives. These are not only his character flaws, there are many others which will make him one of the worst, or the worst POTUS.
The media lied about 90% of the time. The piss tapes. The Russia collusion hoax. The list goes on.

At least you admit Creepy Joe is being protected by the media. A little honesty from you people is refreshing...lol

^^Idiot. Xiden has been credibly accused of rape, revealed to be an incestuous pervert, spent millions in taxpayer money to go on vacation to Delaware (more time off than Trump ever took), has lied more than Trump ever could, and convinced you to swallow it all without question.

Oh my, someone wants attention.

In latest CBS YouGov poll. Not hard to believe while trump....the liar in Chief...convinces independents that he is out of mind by flying around the country with his Big Lie.

trump is acting like a deposed dictator....bragging about not conceding. More and more people realize he is concerned about himself....not the country.

CBS?

Complete Bull Shit

of course you were.....cant criticize your new leader can you?....
Um, the quotation marks in my post indicate that HE would be saying "I was just kidding". I was criticizing HIM and the MANDATE. Again.

Look at how desperate you are. Just like the Trumpsters, you think you know my politics, but you don't. You're ignorant, and you're boring.

I'd bet the mandate is responsible for at least 5% of his drop. And I don't know how he gets that back.

"I was just kidding" :hhello:
I don't think he can.

The question in my mind is why? He had what he needed with the threat alone, those that will be pissed off for not passing a mandate are still going to vote for him and the left no matter what because they have no other option. It just seems like the most politically inept move possible.

On the other side, he is opening up the regulatory bureaucracy to a very unfavorable court. Such may be disastrous for democrats.

I don't think he can.

The question in my mind is why? He had what he needed with the threat alone, those that will be pissed off for not passing a mandate are still going to vote for him and the left no matter what because they have no other option. It just seems like the most politically inept move possible.
Inexplicable. Completely tone-deaf. Very possibly politically fatal, for not only him but his party.

It may be that he (and whomever is advising him) doesn't realize that a person doesn't have to be a Republican to not like government doing something like this. He went too far. He's fucking with people's livelihoods. Many people just don't want the vaccine for reasons that are not simplistically political.

He definitely has been governing further to the Left than expected, but this was just dumb.

Last edited:
Um, the quotation marks in my post indicate that HE would be saying "I was just kidding". I was criticizing HIM and the MANDATE. Again.

Look at how desperate you are. Just like the Trumpsters, you think you know my politics, but you don't. You're ignorant, and you're boring.
yea sure mac..... ignorant?.....you have been called that way more than me....and everyone here knows your politics since you never seem to be against the democrat posters here .....and here we go....disagree with you and you must be a trumpster,a sign of a far lefty....and if im so boring....why do you keep on replying to what i post about you?...i notice you dont seem to be able to prove me wrong....there is a reason for that.....

Inexplicable. Completely tone-deaf. Very possibly politically fatal, for not only him but his party.

It may be that he (and whomever is advising him) doesn't realize that a person doesn't have to be a Republican to not like government doing something like this. He went too far. He's fucking with people's livelihoods. Many people just don't want the vaccine for reasons that are not simplistically political.

He definitely has been governing further to the Left than expected, but this was just dumb.
lol. I cant argue with it just being dumb. The harm to the party could be great. Particularly if they cannot either abandon their planned shtick, trying to paint the republican party as Trump which failed 'bigly' recently, or find a way to actually get it to stick.

Trump is the wild card once again though - much will depend on if the republican party can sideline him WITHOUT alienating his supporters. I suspect they were not taking very good notes when the democrats did it with Sanders.

yea sure mac..... ignorant?.....you have been called that way more than me....and everyone here knows your politics since you never seem to be against the democrat posters here .....and here we go....disagree with you and you must be a trumpster,a sign of a far lefty....and if im so boring....why do you keep on replying to what i post about you?...i notice you dont seem to be able to prove me wrong....there is a reason for that.....
You don't know my politics. I invite you guys every day to challenge me on the issues so that you can find out for yourself, but you just don't have the balls. You'd rather just bitch and run.

I'm happy to answer any questions on issues. You guys just don't have the balls to follow through.

You don't know my politics. I invite you guys every day to challenge me on the issues so that you can find out for yourself, but you just don't have the balls. You'd rather just bitch and run.

I'm happy to answer any questions on issues. You guys just don't have the balls to follow through.
if you notice bright one i am not questioning what you think about the issues,most people lean one way or the other on those....i am questioning you and how you are as compared with what you say you are politically.....you at one time didnt like either party and proved that with your posts.....now?....you might as well just admit you are a new member of the left....like i said mac,you let an ass like trump just take over your head.....but dont worry you are not alone, there a few others here just like you....just about everything is about fucking trump....so why cant you prove me wrong?....are there to many posts by you backing up what i said?...

if you notice bright one i am not questioning what you think about the issues,most people lean one way or the other on those....i am questioning you and how you are as compared with what you say you are politically.....you at one time didnt like either party and proved that with your posts.....now?....you might as well just admit you are a new member of the left....like i said mac,you let an ass like trump just take over your head.....but dont worry you are not alone, there a few others here just like you....just about everything is about fucking trump....so why cant you prove me wrong?....are there to many posts by you backing up what i said?...
I will try to answer your question. Again. I have in the past.

Are you going to read my response and make an effort to understand it? Will I not have to do this again?

Yes or no? If you say "yes", I will respond.

New Topics

Forum List

Back