Biden approval back to 50%

I will try to answer your question. Again. I have in the past.

Are you going to read my response and make an effort to understand it? Will I not have to do this again?

Yes or no? If you say "yes", I will respond.
no you havent...you always say read my sig.....unless i see you doing what i said you dont do, your sig is useless bullshit.....

You are not required to read my posts. You are not required to hump my leg.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit.
Wow, so sensitive today…

I was encouraging you to tell us why we are so wrong about you and how we can better understand you…

Personally I believe if everything goes south under Biden and the Democratic majority in the House you will still find a way to blame Trump and Trumpsters because let face it Mac you can not blame Biden or Pelosi for any failure on their part, now can you?

ok mac yes....prove me wrong about you....
Okay, last time:

1. Not one of my opinions of the Democratic Party or the Regressive Left has changed. Not one. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.
2. Not one of my opinions of what used to be the Republican Party has changed. Not one. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you do so.
3. My position that the two ends of the spectrum share many of the same behaviors has not changed in the least. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.
4. My position that the best and longest-lasting ideas come from collaboration and innovation has not changed in the least. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.
5. My position that our biggest threat is the tribalism that comes from both sides has not changed in the least. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.

Only one (1) thing has changed: Trumpism. I set Trumpism apart from the traditional, historical Left/Democrats vs. Right/Republicans paradigm. As I have said many times, Trumpism is its own universe, and a very disturbing cultural / psychological / anthropological / sociological study that we must carefully analyze and address on its own, apart from Democrat vs. Republican. I believed what we were seeing was a literal threat to this country, and that belief is being played out right in front of us.

Once we are able to get past this ugly period in our history -- and I'm not yet convinced that we will -- it will be easy and natural for me to return to my former stances. Until then, my top priority is changing the system under which we are operating, the system that allowed for and maintains this awful time, and the only party that is committed to doing that is the Forward Party. I'll be advocating for it for as long as the party lasts.

This is the last time I'm doing this. If you're not clear on something, please ask for clarification. Making ignorant assumptions is not intelligent. And it's boring to watch.

I'll say it again: If you're not clear on something, please ask for clarification. Making ignorant assumptions is not intelligent. And it's boring to watch.

You're welcome.

You are not required to read my posts. You are not required to hump my leg.

If you don't like my posts, tough shit.
Unlike you Mac I do not blame Trump or Trumpsters for everything that has gone wrong….

Do I wish Trump was still President?

NO!

Do I regret voting for Biden?

YES!

Now with that said my vote was voided out because Texas went to Trump, so voting for Biden matter not under the system we elect the President by.

Now do I blame Trump for the spread of Covid?

NO!

Why?

Simple, Covid was going to spread no matter what and the deaths were going to happen no matter what and if you noticed Biden had limited choices also, people are still dying from the virus…

Now what made me vote against Trump?

Well:

1. His stupidity that almost crashed the economy when he threatened to close the border to Mexico.

See what many of you forget is we have a complex love\hate relationship with Mexico that we need that country for natural resources and what Trump could have done would have crashed the economies of Texas and California which would have caused a economic crash around the world like what China did when it went offline in 2020!

2. His nonsense that cost us our friendship with the Kurds!

3. His inability to shut the fuck up and just do his damn job!

Now the crash of our economic system in 2020 was because of Covid and States closing down and when you have two of the largest economies in the world ( California and Texas ) close down you will see a recession…

Now Biden job growth and economic growth is because of those States fully reopening, and Biden does not deserve any credit for it seeing he is failing as miserably as Trump to contain the virus!

So see Mac being fair is one thing but your hate for anything to the right is never fair and that is why I mock you…

Oh, your fucking signature are meaningless when you post the opposite you moronic turd!

Okay, last time:

1. Not one of my opinions of the Democratic Party or the Regressive Left has changed. Not one. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.
2. Not one of my opinions of what used to be the Republican Party has changed. Not one. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you do so.
3. My position that the two ends of the spectrum share many of the same behaviors has not changed in the least. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.
4. My position that the best and longest-lasting ideas come from collaboration and innovation has not changed in the least. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.
5. My position that our biggest threat is the tribalism that comes from both sides has not changed in the least. If you can prove that wrong, I invite you to do so.

Only one (1) thing has changed: Trumpism. I set Trumpism apart from the traditional, historical Left/Democrats vs. Right/Republicans paradigm. As I have said many times, Trumpism is its own universe, and a very disturbing cultural / psychological / anthropological / sociological study that we must carefully analyze and address on its own, apart from Democrat vs. Republican. I believed what we were seeing was a literal threat to this country, and that belief is being played out right in front of us.

Once we are able to get past this ugly period in our history -- and I'm not yet convinced that we will -- it will be easy and natural for me to return to my former stances. Until then, my top priority is changing the system under which we are operating, the system that allowed for and maintains this awful time, and the only party that is committed to doing that is the Forward Party. I'll be advocating for it for as long as the party lasts.

This is the last time I'm doing this. If you're not clear on something, please ask for clarification. Making ignorant assumptions is not intelligent. And it's boring to watch.

I'll say it again: If you're not clear on something, please ask for clarification. Making ignorant assumptions is not intelligent. And it's boring to watch.

You're welcome.
mac if your opinion of the left hasnt changed then why do you always seem to side with those people?.....biden is not doing the great job that those people say he is doing....i havent yet seen you get on the guy for anything.....i havent seen you comment about that useless piece of shit he made VP....every thread that i have been in with you i never see you disagree with those lefties.....but you have plenty to say to the righties here.....and of course you let trump fuck up your head....if someone disagrees with you he must be a trumper....which is what the die hard lefties call you if you disagree with them....opinions dont mean shit unless someone sees you backing that opinion up.....

Unlike you Mac I do not blame Trump or Trumpsters for everything that has gone wrong….

Do I wish Trump was still President?

NO!

Do I regret voting for Biden?

YES!

Now with that said my vote was voided out because Texas went to Trump, so voting for Biden matter not under the system we elect the President by.

Now do I blame Trump for the spread of Covid?

NO!

Why?

Simple, Covid was going to spread no matter what and the deaths were going to happen no matter what and if you noticed Biden had limited choices also, people are still dying from the virus…

Now what made me vote against Trump?

Well:

1. His stupidity that almost crashed the economy when he threatened to close the border to Mexico.

See what many of you forget is we have a complex love\hate relationship with Mexico that we need that country for natural resources and what Trump could have done would have crashed the economies of Texas and California which would have caused a economic crash around the world like what China did when it went offline in 2020!

2. His nonsense that cost us our friendship with the Kurds!

3. His inability to shut the fuck up and just do his damn job!

Now the crash of our economic system in 2020 was because of Covid and States closing down and when you have two of the largest economies in the world ( California and Texas ) close down you will see a recession…

Now Biden job growth and economic growth is because of those States fully reopening, and Biden does not deserve any credit for it seeing he is failing as miserably as Trump to contain the virus!

So see Mac being fair is one thing but your hate for anything to the right is never fair and that is why I mock you…

Oh, your fucking signature are meaningless when you post the opposite you moronic turd!
yep.....lets see if he gets it....

mac if your opinion of the left hasnt changed then why do you always seem to side with those people?.....biden is not doing the great job that those people say he is doing....i havent yet seen you get on the guy for anything.....i havent seen you comment about that useless piece of shit he made VP....every thread that i have been in with you i never see you disagree with those lefties.....but you have plenty to say to the righties here.....and of course you let trump fuck up your head....if someone disagrees with you he must be a trumper....which is what the die hard lefties call you if you disagree with them....opinions dont mean shit unless someone sees you backing that opinion up.....
First, I don't care what people on an internet message board think of me. That is not why I come here.

Second, I see an existential threat here. Until that threat is gone, my interest is in returning it to the fringe before it's too late.

Third, as I've said a thousand times, while this is a much higher priority for me, I'll discuss any issue that a person wants me to. All they have to do is ASK.

Anything else?

You don't know my politics. I invite you guys every day to challenge me on the issues so that you can find out for yourself, but you just don't have the balls. You'd rather just bitch and run.
Ok Mac, what is your opinion on the current administration's policy on the border, specifically allowing entry, transportation and healthcare for illegals who refuse vaccination? And do believe that is consistent with forcing vaccine mandates on employers?

First, I don't care what people on an internet message board think of me. That is not why I come here.

Second, I see an existential threat here. Until that threat is gone, my interest is in returning it to the fringe before it's too late.

Third, as I've said a thousand times, while this is a much higher priority for me, I'll discuss any issue that a person wants me to. All they have to do is ASK.

Anything else?
you just cant seem to prove what i said about you is wrong.....thats because you have dozens of posts here backing up what i said.....mac just be honest and say donald trump turned me into democrat and this conversation is over.....

Ok Mac, what is your opinion on the current administration's policy on the border, specifically allowing entry, transportation and healthcare for illegals who refuse vaccination? And do believe that is consistent with forcing vaccine mandates on employers?
The Democrats asked for this mess with their rhetoric over the last couple of generations. These desperate people can't be blamed for thinking that we'd swing the gate open for them after what the Dems have been saying. The mandate was a stupid mistake and Biden owns that too.

I'm against illegal immigration. I'd rather incentivize these people to stay in the countries they love by aggressively applying good ol' American capitalism, which would also allow us to tell China to go fuck themselves on trade. How would I do that? Here's my completely original and independent plan for that:

Anything else?

New Topics

Forum List

Back