Biden and sanctions

So does any Democrats out there know if Biden would leave the sanctions in place, that Trump has imposed on Iran, Russia, China ?
Is Biden going to cut a deal with them ?
Are they our allies now ?

Okay, let's look at that.

First, the best thing that Biden can do is reinstate JCPOA, the seven nation treaty that prevented Iran from developing nukes. Even Trump's own generals were against him scrapping that treat.

The trade war with China was beyond stupid, probably made the recession worse than it needed to be.

So 4 more years of Obama. Does stupid Joe have even one idea of his own rattling around in his mush brain skull?

He did come up with one good idea, I'll give him credit. He's going to lead an effective strategy to mobilize truinnerashuvaduprezure. He'll do that by invoking the power of you know, you know, the thing.”
Maybe reach across the isle and get 'that Mormon' for the oversight of the mobilization of truinnerashuvaduprezure/

So does any Democrats out there know if Biden would leave the sanctions in place, that Trump has imposed on Iran, Russia, China ?
Unfortunately for the left big Joe has been dispatched so one does not have to ponder upon the subject @ current..

Kinda a little early to be whining about what Biden is going to do...since you have no idea that that would actually be..

Ya think.

Okay, let's look at that.

First, the best thing that Biden can do is reinstate JCPOA, the seven nation treaty that prevented Iran from developing nukes. Even Trump's own generals were against him scrapping that treat.

The trade war with China was beyond stupid, probably made the recession worse than it needed to be.

Recession? Was there a recession in the last 4 years?
This past Spring/Summer.

You mean the COVID recession.

Still a recession...your blob should have listened to the experts.

Hopefully. . . . if Trump is smart, he will be busy working on weaponizing the intel agencies now, to launch an attack on the incoming Biden transition team and administration, to get to the bottom of the collusion his team has done with China.

That way?

Biden and Harris will be too tide up with the DOJ's specially appointed special investigator and the Senate Special intelligence investigations over the next two years into his dealings with China to really focus on much of anything.

:auiqs.jpg:

As long as the blob is out of the Oval...anything that he does is gravy.
tenor.gif

Biden LOST this election.

what's wrong with you?
I hope youre right.
Unless Im looking at the wrong data, Trump is behind around 7,647 votes in NV.
Im trying to stay positive like you are, but Im just not sure about this one.

what's wrong with you?
I hope youre right.

are you watching MSM? fake MSM?

if you are you should stop.

what's wrong with you?
I hope youre right.

are you watching MSM? fake MSM?

if you are you should stop.
Seriously, I got my count from here.

1604545927989.png

Should I be using a different source ?

I have a feeling that the middle east peace agreements are going to fall apart.
That will be a good start for Biden's legacy.
Trump already baked out of the Iran agreement. Trump allowed Iran to make 10 times more uranium than Obama/Biden & rebuild Natanz Nuclear Bomb Production facility that Obama/Biden destroyed.

Biden will remove them all just like god has removed his frontal lobe

Trump already baked out of the Iran agreement. Trump allowed Iran to make 10 times more uranium than Obama/Biden & rebuild Natanz Nuclear Bomb Production facility that Obama/Biden destroyed.
That is nonsense !!
Iran was illegally enriching after the fake Obama deal

That is nonsense !!
Where is your proof ?

That is nonsense !!
Where is your proof ?
CIA , Mossad etc
They have satellites that can zoom in
The whole deal was a fraud

That is nonsense !!
Where is your proof ?
CIA , Mossad etc
:link:

That is nonsense !!
Where is your proof ?
CIA , Mossad etc

From Israeli intelligence

That is nonsense !!
Where is your proof ?
CIA , Mossad etc

From Israeli intelligence
A lying Israeli politician with shelves of props ain't proof of Iran violating JCPOA.

Since Trump violated JCPOA, Satellite photos show activity at Iran's Natanz nuclear facility

Forum List

Back