Biden and Harris Will Push Austerity if Elected?

Trump be throwing out those zero percent govt. funds like it was burning a hole in his pocket..He be playing austerity..
It could get much worse than Trump.:D

Joe Biden’s Campaign Is Making It Very Clear: They Will Push Austerity in the White House

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if Democrats win this election and 2020 is a repeat of 2009, then 2024 is going to be a repeat of 2016, only with a much smarter version of Trump winning the presidency."

A better question is how many would be alive if the complied with the police? All of them.
When did non-compliance with police by unarmed suspects become a capital offense?
28AB5C9200000578-0-image-a-2_1449413560710.jpg

12-year-old boy was shot dead within ONE SECOND of police arrival

No, you're stupid enough to vote for someone not in the race, while feeling superior .
I always laugh at that.
Major party candidates support the policies of those who fund their campaigns, i.e., the richest ten percent of voters. I choose not to vote for those individuals regardless of which party they represent.
8a4a4fd632da84c1768429046cda56c7.jpg

everyone wants to be president until it's time to put the work in

hiding in your basement is not how you work to gain the presidency

No, you're stupid enough to vote for someone not in the race, while feeling superior .
I always laugh at that.
Major party candidates support the policies of those who fund their campaigns, i.e., the richest ten percent of voters. I choose not to vote for those individuals regardless of which party they represent.
8a4a4fd632da84c1768429046cda56c7.jpg

That is fine if you don't want to be involved in Politics, don't be.

The left concocts story after story of Trump refusing to leave office after defeat. Not accepting the election results.

Then the fatso Hildebeast proclaims Biden should not concede under any circumstances. Which means not accepting the election results.

As is well known by some, they always accuse the right of doing exactly what they’re guilty of.

Of course you do.
GOVERNMENT IS GOD I TELL YOU.
1*IgMrOf4gjSurcueCsHoV6Q.jpeg

"The Sacred Texts. The Principle of Worldview.
In the worldview of corporate financial statements, the aim is to pay stockholders as much as possible, and employees as little as possible."

The Divine Right of Capital

That's nice.

The USA went from start up to Superpower in 200 years.
Passed every other Nation right up.

Capitalism has lifted more humans out of poverty than any other system in history.

Everyone looks to us.
Many die trying to get here.

Austerity, my ass. Not a chance in hell, Democrats do not do austerity.
That's all Democrats have offered since Clinton, at least.
fred%201.png

Barack Obama, Austerity President

"Obama's tenure has coincided with a recession that shrunk total government in two ways.

"First, the economics of the Great Recession devastated state and local government tax revenue, requiring rounds of cuts that resulted in decreased overall government spending and employment.

"Second, the politics of the Great Recession destroyed the case for stimulus in the aftermath of the Recovery Act, and Washington's attempts to fill the revenue holes in total government were blocked when we voted scores of fiscal conservatives into Congress in 2010.

"The upshot is that in the last 12 months, President Obama has presided over one of the most remarkable periods of total government austerity in the last 50 years."

Austerity, my ass. Not a chance in hell, Democrats do not do austerity.
That's all Democrats have offered since Clinton, at least.
fred%201.png

Barack Obama, Austerity President

"Obama's tenure has coincided with a recession that shrunk total government in two ways.

"First, the economics of the Great Recession devastated state and local government tax revenue, requiring rounds of cuts that resulted in decreased overall government spending and employment.

"Second, the politics of the Great Recession destroyed the case for stimulus in the aftermath of the Recovery Act, and Washington's attempts to fill the revenue holes in total government were blocked when we voted scores of fiscal conservatives into Congress in 2010.

"The upshot is that in the last 12 months, President Obama has presided over one of the most remarkable periods of total government austerity in the last 50 years."

And to think, he only had to Print 10 Trillion Dollars to do that.

Please, tell me she is saying anything different. This is like the Kremlin ensuring a 95% voter count for the prevailing party.
As far as I can tell, Clinton is saying wait until all legitimate ballots are counted before declaring a POTUS winner even if that decision can not be made before November 4th. As far as your Kremlin fantasy is concerned, Trump is far closer to that brand of politics than Clinton:
1598451736951.png

Please, tell me she is saying anything different. This is like the Kremlin ensuring a 95% voter count for the prevailing party.
As far as I can tell, Clinton is saying wait until all legitimate ballots are counted before declaring a POTUS winner even if that decision can not be made before November 4th. As far as your Kremlin fantasy is concerned, Trump is far closer to that brand of politics than Clinton:
View attachment 380049

Factually False

Forum List

Back