Biden and Democrats celebrate high gas prices as a “necessary transition”.

Oh you've paying for the idiocity of voting for Xiden from Day 1. Now you're beginning realize how much that translates into actual out-of-pocket money. But the lessons have just begun. Only weeks now before "recession" is declared and you get to figure out where the money you already don't have anymore goes away with your job.

Anyone else celebrating $5 gas and $7 diesel fuels like the elite Democrats? Their proxy President is pointing to this as a “necessary transition”. Necessary transition to what…. UNNECESSARY COSTS? An economy with no viable energy alternatives?

I hold the President and all who support this bullshit mindset accountable for not having a viable alternative for the “necessary transition”. The political fallout is well-deserved.
thread title is typical gop lie....great job!

Oh you've paying for the idiocity of voting for Xiden from Day 1. Now you're beginning realize how much that translates into actual out-of-pocket money. But the lessons have just begun. Only weeks now before "recession" is declared and you get to figure out where the money you already don't have anymore goes away with your job.
If Trump was Pres, Ukraine would be gone...This has little to do with Biden, dupes,,,

Wrong. Elsewhere comparisons prove gas prices are not Biden’s fault. High gas prices are worldwide.
Most Nations have been higher than us for most of the time for decades.
You lack experience to know whereof you speak.

Gore’s Inconvenient Truth is MisInformation.
26172263_1758027794209675_6147017519303084362_o.jpg

If you actually think I'll take your word for it, I want some of whatever you're smoking.
I've posted plenty of evidence that ESG policies are responsible for higher gas prices. Address that or get the fuck out of here.

Anyone else celebrating $5 gas and $7 diesel fuels like the elite Democrats? Their proxy President is pointing to this as a “necessary transition”. Necessary transition to what…. UNNECESSARY COSTS? An economy with no viable energy alternatives?

I hold the President and all who support this bullshit mindset accountable for not having a viable alternative for the “necessary transition”. The political fallout is well-deserved.
Comprehension test… what exactly do you think he meant by “necessary transition”?

Forum List

Back