Biden and Borders

If it were secure then drugs and illegals would not be pouring through along with Islamist terrorists and gangbangers
Drugs are smuggled and while many large amounts of drugs have been interdicted many more are not. Gang bangers are a fact of life because drugs are currently illegal, legalize it and the gangs will die off just like with alcohol. The terrorist has infiltrated during GOP-led governments also, but you knew that.

Bullshit. You’re a pizza delivery guy who has never served a day in his life.
How much would you like to wager? I can show documentation to the third party of a mod, yet here you are derailing yer own thread. Delivering pizza has nothing to do with being a veteran.

Drugs are smuggled and while many large amounts of drugs have been interdicted many more are not. Gang bangers are a fact of life because drugs are currently illegal, legalize it and the gangs will die off just like with alcohol. The terrorist has infiltrated during GOP-led governments also, but you knew that.
Pretty sure they declined when Trump was in office per the border patrol agents. Biden is more concerned about Ukraine and what they have on him.

Pretty sure they declined when Trump was in office per the border patrol agents. Biden is more concerned about Ukraine and what they have on him.
I see, so the Ruskies are building up military units on the Ukraine border to invade Ukraine and keep the blackmailing of Biden suppressed?

How much would you like to wager? I can show documentation to the third party of a mod, yet here you are derailing yer own thread. Delivering pizza has nothing to do with being a veteran.
What? It doesn’t mean it’s you. No ex military person would have the views you have. You live in a fantasy world

I see, so the Ruskies are building up military units on the Ukraine border to invade Ukraine and keep the blackmailing of Biden suppressed?
Nope. Russia wants the land. Biden only cares cause Ukraine has shit on him. Why would we care about Ukraine and Russia? It’s their problem. Many in Ukraine speak Russian and want to be part of Russia.

I might not know much but I'll still tell you why as I know enough for that at least. If Ukraine invades Russia then Russia can't invade the US and then we can't become a communist country like they want us to be. Sad, but true. Yeah,.. sometimes I really wish I wasn't smarter than I think I am. Especially at times like these.

Forum List

Back