Biden ahead by 11 points: Quinnipiac Poll

If you want the businesses to remain closed, then quit fucking complaining about the economy crashing.
I never wanted the closure, it wasn't necessary, the only serious threat was to the elderly. We should have concentrated
on them, and not having democrat governors throwing infected patients in with them. Quit blaming Trump.
You are just trying to politicize this pandemic to bring down a duly elected president. shameful

No, I'm using this pandemic to show why this UNELECTED, CRIMINAL usurper is unfit for office.

Covid-19 was his 3 AM Phone call, and he failed badly.

Not only should we drive him out of office, he needs to be CRIMINALLY prosecuted when he leaves.
Oh BS, that's a politically biased take from a sore loser.
All you can do is make lies as you go along to fit your TDS mantra, dude.
Thanks for being so utterly transparent.

Look, another sore loser having a TDS fit:

‘You Complete Blithering Idiot’: Ann Coulter Trashes ‘Shallow and Broken Man’ Trump for Attacking Sessions
May 24th, 2020

"Ann Coulter, you will recall, was a big Trump supporter once upon a time. She literally wrote the book In Trump We Trust.""""

Stuck on the blonde, huh? figures.
MAGA 2020

Most of your posts are attacking the messenger.
You don't have the ammo or the facts to attack the message, snowflake.

If you want the businesses to remain closed, then quit fucking complaining about the economy crashing.
I never wanted the closure, it wasn't necessary, the only serious threat was to the elderly. We should have concentrated
on them, and not having democrat governors throwing infected patients in with them. Quit blaming Trump.
You are just trying to politicize this pandemic to bring down a duly elected president. shameful

No, I'm using this pandemic to show why this UNELECTED, CRIMINAL usurper is unfit for office.

Not only should we drive him out of office, he needs to be CRIMINALLY prosecuted when he leaves.

‘You Complete Blithering Idiot’: Ann Coulter Trashes ‘Shallow and Broken Man’ Trump for Attacking Sessions
May 24th, 2020

"Ann Coulter, you will recall, was a big Trump supporter once upon a time. She literally wrote the book In Trump We Trust.""""

MAGA 2020
Trump likes blondes Matter of fact he paid at least one off

You guys knew Trump was a mutt when you picked him up.

You passed over a dozen perfectly qualified Senators and Governors because he expressed your anger most loudly.

And now he's facing a crisis he doesn't have the intellect or organizational skills to resolve.

But it's our fault for pointing this out.
Best thing that happened in my lifetime was to see a person elected, that couldn't be bought, Joe.

A person who isn't politically correct. It pisses off the snowflakes.

The only reason I voted for him in 2016 was for the Supreme Court justice pick, that was it.

Now there is plenty to be voting for him in 2020.

Me too Meister I'm thinking of voting for him too Why give him and people like you the chance to blame a depression on a DEM ??

May 24th, 2020

MAGA 2020

Most of your posts are attacking the messenger.
You don't have the ammo or the facts to attack the message, snowflake.
Most of your posts are just pure BS, BS
You have to use your half truths and lies to make your points, sucker.
Why waste the effort on twits like yourself, BS
Your initials says it all about you, BS

Best thing that happened in my lifetime was to see a person elected, that couldn't be bought, Joe.

The only reason I voted for him in 2016 was for the Supreme Court justice pick, that was it.

Works on the assumption that he hasn't already been bought, which he has. Let's look at his tax records, see who has "bought" him.

Politically Correct? I remember that under it's original title, "Being a decent human being."

100,000 dead and 40 million unemployed. Yes, there's plenty to vote for there.

Works on the assumption that he hasn't already been bought, which he has. Let's look at his tax records, see who has "bought" him.

Politically Correct? I remember that under it's original title, "Being a decent human being."

100,000 dead and 40 million unemployed. Yes, there's plenty to vote for there.
Just leave out the context, Joe....that's what the TDS'ers do....leave out the context.

Just leave out the context, Joe....that's what the TDS'ers do....leave out the context.

The context is pretty bad. He was warned three months ago that this virus was coming. While the rest of the world took sensible precautions and mitigated the damage, he downplayed the risk, didn't prepare, and was even counter-productive, such as denouncing his own policies on social distancing.

Trump has managed to make Bush's response to Katrina actually look good.

You passed over a dozen perfectly qualified Senators and Governors because he expressed your anger most loudly.

And now he's facing a crisis he doesn't have the intellect or organizational skills to resolve.

Yes his pal Putin will help him and you again

The context is pretty bad. He was warned three months ago that this virus was coming. While the rest of the world took sensible precautions and mitigated the damage, he downplayed the risk, didn't prepare, and was even counter-productive, such as denouncing his own policies on social distancing.

Trump has managed to make Bush's response to Katrina actually look good.
There you go with lies and half truths, Joe.
Give up, dude.

Yes his pal Putin will help him and you again
Seems you and your ilk have much more in common with Putin, sonny.

This just shows you what a miserable failure Trump is.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

I keep saying it's not that Biden is winning, it's just that Trump is losing.

What do you think happens to those numbers when the "guy in his basement with short-term memory problems" has to come out of that basement...give speeches on stage...respond to reporter's questions and debate Donald Trump on national TV? Do you really think "Plugs" Biden can hold it together for five months? His history says that's doubtful.

"""Best thing that happened in my lifetime was to see a person elected, that couldn't be bought, Joe."""
LOLOLOL

He wasn't bought, because he's fucking OWNED.
Trump trusts Putin more than his own intelligence agencies, health authorities, and Cabinet.
Trump goes to Helsinki and talks to his "BOSS" for two hours behind doors with no transcription allowed.
Then walks to the podium and says he believes Putin when he says that Russia didn't interfere with the 2016 election.
Trump has yet to criticize Putin personally....EVER.
Those are the facts, cocksocket.

A guy in his basement with short-term memory problems is beating Trump in the polls.

What do you think happens to those numbers when the "guy in his basement with short-term memory problems" has to come out of that basement...give speeches on stage...respond to reporter's questions and debate Donald Trump on national TV? Do you really think "Plugs" Biden can hold it together for five months? His history says that's doubtful.

I don't know.
All I know is in the aggregate, Biden is ahead in all of the polls and not leaving his house.
Contrary to Trump who is all over television every single day plus traveling to AZ and MI and still losing in the polls.

See for yourself: Trump losing his ass everywhere except Kentucky for the last week: RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls

Even Rasmussen has him down. They historically trend positive for the Orange Shit Stain:

"""Best thing that happened in my lifetime was to see a person elected, that couldn't be bought, Joe."""
LOLOLOL

Trump trusts Putin more than his own intelligence agencies, health authorities, and Cabinet.
Trump goes to Helsinki and talks to his "BOSS" for two hours behind doors with no transcription allowed.
Then walks to the podium and says he believes Putin when he says that Russia didn't interfere with the 2016 election.
And then Russia blames Ukraine for interfering in our election? and Trump and his band of idiots believe it?

Dims will run Crazy Joe after Trump finishes his second term?

325270_dd44fd66e9d916cc74f2679e6eb1aedb.jpg

so said the spider to the fly
:)-

LOL I'm sure he won't manufacture a hurricane in Alabama

LOLOLOL

Is Russia a threat?

Forum List

Back