Biden Agrees to Leave the Basement for 3 Debates With Trump and I Might Die From #Popcorn

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Only the demons are cheering for Joe at this point.

"I would like all Americans to know that I am running for President to defeat Joe Biden."
--Joe Biden

Great news. Biden will demolish the mentally ill Trump in the debates. Trump will do his rambling schtick and we will all laugh. Will Trump bring up his penis size again? Who knows!
Right after he figures out which end of the spoon to hold.

Great news. Biden will demolish the mentally ill Trump in the debates. Trump will do his rambling schtick and we will all laugh. Will Trump bring up his penis size again? Who knows!
Even someone who can't figure out which end of the spoon to hold can outwit Trump. You're right!

Fantastic! I can't wait, it's better than Christmas, lol!

I bet it'll be like Clint Eastwood talking to the empty chair. :)

Even someone who can't figure out which end of the spoon to hold can outwit Trump. You're right!
I am not surprised you missed the point.

Trump will wipe the floor with Biden.

Great news. Biden will demolish the mentally ill Trump in the debates. Trump will do his rambling schtick and we will all laugh at him. Will Trump bring up his penis size again? Who knows!
Will Crazy Joe bring up his education? 77th out of a class of 84. :abgg2q.jpg:

96838289_237055364397742_8225742990459535360_n.jpg

See my sig for a gem from your halfwit.

Is President Trump afraid of announcing his next rally or is an announcement coming soon?
Does anyone have a clue on his plans for an upcoming rally or has his failure in Tulsa fucked up his plans?
Is the era of Trump Rallies ended or will he make a comeback?
I hope Finger Work Joe has stocked up on his Depends adult diapers.

If it is true that Messrs. Biden and Trump will have three debates, then they will certainly attract humongous ratings.

I think that President Trump can wipe the floor with former Vice President Biden, but I hope that he does not.

It would be more humane and politically savvy for President Trump to be as kind and gentle as possible with his elderly opponent, who is obviously suffering from incipient mental decline.

We’ll watch Biden beat Biden.

Forum List

Back