Biden AGAIN repeats the Big Lie that vaccinated people can't spread Covid

Rittenhouse is speaking at turning point USA, and TPUSA is definitely fascist. So there you are.
wow, do you get money every time you use the word fascist? you don't know anything about anyone that isn't related to you. your insanity is noted. It's like Angels bells and wings?

If your IGNORANT ASS had watched the trial you would know all this it came out UNDER OATH. The first guy Rittenhouse killed attacked him because he put out a dumpster fire meant to light the gas station up.
that's all you need to tell him, why didn't he just watch the trial and he could have got all of his answers. He's still insane.

Another conservative refuses to condemn the terrorist attack of January 6, 2021. One can only conclude that conservatives support it. Traitors.

You're a liar, and you're killing people by pushing Joe Biden's BIG LIE that vaccinated people can't spread Covid.

A liar and a killer, you're having a big day, fascist!

I read the statement you posted, nothing in it was a statement of fact, He did speak in frustration, that you should take a chance for the public good,
Biden like many of us believe because the numbers are much higher for those unvaxed . & also believes that getting the shot makes the illness less severe.
All of us posting are not epidemiologist. We must do what we deem right, I chose to follow the majority of MD's medical advice, plus my concern in protecting others. In pushing our own view Its hard not to be an ass hat.

I read the statement you posted, nothing in it was a statement of fact, He did speak in frustration, that you should take a chance for the public good,
Biden like many of us believe because the numbers are much higher for those unvaxed . & also believes that getting the shot makes the illness less severe.
All of us posting are not epidemiologist. We must do what we deem right, I chose to follow the majority of MD's medical advice, plus my concern in protecting others. In pushing our own view Its hard not to be an ass hat.

None of that has anything to do with the dangerous, deadly lie Biden is pushing. Telling people they cannot spread Covid if they're vaccinated is incredibly dangerous, anti-science, and likely responsible for tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths.

None of that has anything to do with the dangerous, deadly lie Biden is pushing. Telling people they cannot spread Covid if they're vaccinated is incredibly dangerous, anti-science, and likely responsible for tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths.
Veggie Joe is a science denier.

Those who are vaccinated, can catch the virus, for about 3 days of being infectious, the unvaccinated can be infectious for weeks.

The unvaccinated spreads 11 times more infections to others, than the vaccinated due to being contagious for a much longer period of time and continued spread by the larger number of those they infected and so on.

So it is not that the vaccines prevent the vaccinated from catching it, but that when caught by them, it is for a much less time period, so they infect fewer people, who then infect fewer people etc etc etc.

That results in fewer infections long term, and fewer hospitalizations and fewer deaths, all at once, from happening....or at least enough to muffle the peaks.

Boosters do slightly reduce getting infected, is early read I believe ..but eventually will wane.
And....what actual statistics back up al this polly parroting???

Forum List

Back