Biden admits it!! America not first = f**k Americans!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
.....with his immigration/illegal crap fking over the US--MORE workers = lower wages -higher prices--more crime/etc
---and THEN BILLIONS of US tax $$$$$ to --------------------------------------foreigners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ NOT Americans ] for Covid----- BILLIONS to foreigners??????!!!!!!!!!! NOW?????!!!!!!!!!!
---and NOW this:
Biden declares the era of Trump-style ‘America First’ diplomacy over.
Biden is a DOOFUS...America NOT first
$$$$BILLIONS for foreigners!!!--
STOP the stupid foreign aid now--this is very stupid
..Biden is giving the finger to ALL Americans and America
IMPEACH that mofo dumbass

Last edited:
Biden to announce US will donate $4 billion for COVID-19 vaccines for poor countries President Biden to announce the U.S. will donate $4 billion for COVID-19 vaccines for poor countries. The move comes as the U.S. grapples with its own shortages.

That's beautiful! (add sarcasm)
Goes to show you that America is secondary when it comes to the American President! That will go well with the American people! Screw the American people.
BILLIONS!! to foreigners--when Americans are losing their jobs/LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!
..it's time to HELP the US--for ONCE-!!!!

This is today's Dimocrat party folks. They don't believe in borders or any nation's sovereignty. They have zero loyalty to America and other Americans.
a lot of them HATE America--like the Obamas hate America

Biden to announce US will donate $4 billion for COVID-19 vaccines for poor countries President Biden to announce the U.S. will donate $4 billion for COVID-19 vaccines for poor countries. The move comes as the U.S. grapples with its own shortages.

Goes to show you that America is secondary when it comes to the American President! That will go well with the American people! Screw the American people.
50 million at least dont give a rats ass, if America gets screwed, because they voted for the very guy who is going to screw them. All for a $1,400 check...

Biden is a DOOFUS...America NOT first $$$$BILLIONS for foreigners!!!--

Oh poor baby, you don’t like foreigners-?
Look in the mirror, you be one too.
The only stupid thing I see is you, my sweet plump dumpling going, going more bald by the day is an old man going bald
And once again you use profanity to show your childish ignorance for all to see.
My advice to you is stay off this topic while I mam here, just to save you any more embarrassment to your children
:)-

Pray for the US military to depose this CCP fake in the White House

I do.

But ....so far...they don't seem to care. They are allowing this Biden/Harris nightmare develop to its bitter end.

Only heaven knows how this is all going to end. :(
The military is bound by their oath--he is, after all, the CinC even if illegitimate.

Joke Biden is only the Commander in Thief...THIEF.

That's the reality of it.:mad:

Biden is a DOOFUS...America NOT first $$$$BILLIONS for foreigners!!!--
Oh poor baby, you don’t like foreigners-?
Look in the mirror, you be one too.
The only stupid thing I see is you, my sweet plump dumpling going, going more bald by the day is an old man going bald
And once again you use profanity to show your childish ignorance for all to see.
My advice to you is stay off this topic while I mam here, just to save you any more embarrassment to your children
:)-
Illegal immigration opposition is not xenophobia, mon ami. Also, distributing my tax dollars to foreign nations while we have people in need in this country is not only unAmerican, it is unconscionable treason. That is why he has surrounded himself with troops and concertina. Because that's how legitimate representatives greet their adoring constituents. He's afraid because he is a COMMIE.

50 million at least dont give a rats ass, if America gets screwed, because they voted for the very guy who is going to screw them. All for a $1,400 check...
HaHaHa, the checks in the mail. At least his predecessor got things done.

Forum List

Back