Biden Admits He's Too Old To Be POTUS!!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Honesty from a Democrat is so rare these days I thought it deserved its own thread.

Biden acknowledges he might die in office: 'I'm an old guy'
"I can think of at least eight women, at least four or five people of color, that I think are totally qualified to be vice president of the United States," the former vice president, 77, said at a campaign event in Clinton, Iowa on Tuesday.

"But for me, it has to be demonstrated that whoever I pick is two things: One, is capable of [being] president because I'm an old guy," Biden said as some in the crowd laughed. "No, I'm serious."

I heard that and couldn't believe my ears. What a tremendous gaff, even by Biden's standards, knowing that every word he says is going to be scrutinized 1000x over by his competitors for the Democratic nomination, not to mention Trump's campaign, social media, and countless online, TV, print and radio media outlets who clamor for sound bytes they can tweet and play on repeat on a 24 hour loop.

Last edited:
Still has a little fire. In those bones. Ever seen him around little girls
Incredibly there are those dim enough to ignore the obvious and for obvious reasons:

2f4bg5.jpg

That is a very serious statement that he made. A big shoutout to him.

Many people have been thinking about his age (and over-all health), but it was unkind to publicly mention it.

When people go to the polls, they will have to remember that they may actually be electing two presidents.

If the Vice President is the Distinguished Senator from California Kamala Harris or the Honorable Maxine Waters, would they want one of them to become the next President if President Biden leaves the stage?

No doubt many Dems would be thrilled beyond words.

I have just read that Mr. Biden says that he might choose Ms. Michelle Obama as his running mate. That would be a VERY popular choice and the Dems would really turn out!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back