Biden administration: The climate is racist.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
How "sciencey"..................but then, everything Biden has done so far has been based on race or plumbing (real or imagined)

The science denying regime.

Here's the thing: Because no rational person is buying the Global Warming schtick, they have had to combine it with clean air and water initiatives as though it were all part of the same thing.

The assertion is that when a large polluting plant is built near a metropolitan area, it tends to be built where the property values are moderate and the zoning restrictions are rather loose. As a result, they tend to be built near residential areas populated by BIPOC's, mainly Black people. It is claimed, therefore, that those populations endure higher rates of the diseases and syndromes that are commonly associated with air and water pollution.

It is not entirely specious, except that it has nothing to do with climate change.

Here's the thing: Because no rational person is buying the Global Warming schtick, they have had to combine it with clean air and water initiatives as though it were all part of the same thing.

The assertion is that when a large polluting plant is built near a metropolitan area, it tends to be built where the property values are moderate and the zoning restrictions are rather loose. As a result, they tend to be built near residential areas populated by BIPOC's, mainly Black people. It is claimed, therefore, that those populations endure higher rates of the diseases and syndromes that are commonly associated with air and water pollution.

It is not entirely specious, except that it has nothing to do with climate change.

They are making the same claims regarding highways. It is a never-ending 'social-justice' pile of crap.

But it is them signaling that they are coming for the suburbs and the suburbs zoning rules, just as Trump warned they would do. I expect to see the first official move in that direction by the end of summer at the latest.

How "sciencey"..................but then, everything Biden has done so far has been based on race or plumbing (real or imagined)

They went full retard in record time!

The American people were warned.

Funny, people didn't like Trump's tweets but these same people consume all sorts of crap in the movies, TV, books, and magazines. The hubris of the American voter has put us all in grave danger.

When a leftard calls you "racist", what that really means is "Shut up and don't argue with me." They're just using the term "racist" to jam through their phony climate-change agenda without any resistance.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if anyone thinks I'm "racist." The word no longer has any meaning, and I'm free to like or dislike anyone I want to, based on anything I want.

The filth that comes out of the racist Democratic Party is sickening.
The Democrat party reminds me of a faulty exhaust system.

When a leftard calls you "racist", what that really means is "Shut up and don't argue with me." They're just using the term "racist" to jam through their phony climate-change agenda without any resistance.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if anyone thinks I'm "racist." The word no longer has any meaning, and I'm free to like or dislike anyone I want to, based on anything I want.

They use race as a trump card or anytime they want to draw sympathy from the white guilt crowd.

But it is them signaling that they are coming for the suburbs and the suburbs zoning rules, just as Trump warned they would do. I expect to see the first official move in that direction by the end of summer at the latest.

It's not just a signal. Biden and Booker were working on those plans since he was nominated. Hope those white suburban women are pleased with their Biden vote when they lose half of their property value.

Those smelly industries were built before most blacks got there. They moved by those smelly polluting industries for work.

IS WHITEY BREATHING DIFFERENT AIR OR SOMETHING....LOLOL

I tell that to environmentalists all the time. When they tell me we Republicans don't care about the air or water, I respond by telling them we breathe and drink different stuff.
Most of those assholes make a bigger carbon print individually than you and I times 2. If they were really caring about the planet they should all off themselves and prove it. Then I'll call them true enviro heores

Forum List

Back