Biden administration: The climate is racist.

Most of those assholes make a bigger carbon print individually than you and I times 2.

More like times 200. "Climate czar" John Kerry has a private jet, 12 cars, six houses, and two yachts. And he's laughing his ass off at the Biden supporters who are riding their bikes to pick up groceries in their dirty reusable plastic bags.

The Dimwinger party is truly a Cult in every sense of the word.

Most of those assholes make a bigger carbon print individually than you and I times 2.

More like times 200. "Climate czar" John Kerry has a private jet, 12 cars, six houses, and two yachts. And he's laughing his ass off at the Biden supporters who are riding their bikes to pick up groceries in their dirty reusable plastic bags.
I can never watch this video enuff...lol.So old and so true...BULLSHIT!!!

Just imagine how hard the Obama's were laughing when they bought a mansion on the ocean after all their global warming talk.

IS WHITEY BREATHING DIFFERENT AIR OR SOMETHING....LOLOL

I tell that to environmentalists all the time. When they tell me we Republicans don't care about the air or water, I respond by telling them we breathe and drink different stuff.
Most of those assholes make a bigger carbon print individually than you and I times 2. If they were really caring about the planet they should all off themselves and prove it. Then I'll call them true enviro heores

Agreed. All the pictures I've seen of Piglosi's house, not one time could I ever see a solar panel on it, nor a windmill on her property.

Just imagine how hard the Obama's were laughing when they bought a mansion on the ocean after all their global warming talk.
Those 2 bottom feeders are the biggest moochers in American history. Got rich by hating the country. Gotta give them credit for pulling that off on so many dumb asses.

Here's the thing: Because no rational person is buying the Global Warming schtick, they have had to combine it with clean air and water initiatives as though it were all part of the same thing.

The assertion is that when a large polluting plant is built near a metropolitan area, it tends to be built where the property values are moderate and the zoning restrictions are rather loose. As a result, they tend to be built near residential areas populated by BIPOC's, mainly Black people. It is claimed, therefore, that those populations endure higher rates of the diseases and syndromes that are commonly associated with air and water pollution.

It is not entirely specious, except that it has nothing to do with climate change.
Very well said.

It's kind of ironic that those large manufacturing plants are probably the best thing to ever happen to those metropolitan areas.

Poverty is the biggest killer on the planet.

They use race as a trump card or anytime they want to draw sympathy from the white guilt crowd.

And the 'education' system is turning out white guilt as part of their distressed curriculum.

Funny, I haven't heard the whining of late about why do our kids do so poorly in math and science as we used to. They just don't care anymore, privately or publicly. Just send the teacher's unions more money.

How "sciencey"..................but then, everything Biden has done so far has been based on race or plumbing (real or imagined)

The science denying regime.

Technically the sun is white. bleaches stuff white, spews out white photons so yeah I guess the sun driven climate could have white privilege.

Those 2 bottom feeders are the biggest moochers in American history. Got rich by hating the country. Gotta give them credit for pulling that off on so many dumb asses.

Blame white suburban women. For that, for Biden, for the shit about to hit them.
Jezus Christ your reaction score man!!!.

He who post the least say the most.....He who post in 20 words or less post more than 1000 words of libtardedness............Confucius

Obama's neighbors killed a clean wind project because it spoiled their ocean view.

Obama's neighbors killed a clean wind project because it spoiled their ocean view.
Just like the drunken, murdering, adultering, fat wind bag dead Teddy Kopechne Kennedy didn't want them near HyANUSport

Just like the drunken, murdering, adultering, fat wind bag dead Teddy Kopechne Kennedy didn't want them near HyANUSport

Dems talk out their ass then do the opposite of what they preach.

NIMBY cocksuckin' hypocrites. When it affects their property values, they're all out!
Rat fucks like them have no real commitment unless it benefits their bottom line.

And the 'education' system is turning out white guilt as part of their distressed curriculum.

If it was only that we'd be okay. However the indoctrination goes far beyond public education. Hollywood is owned by the left. Major social media is owned by the left. All of non-cable news media is owned by the left. Most of cable news media is owned by the left. College is owned by the left. And more recently, sports is now owned by the left.

If it was only that we'd be okay. However the indoctrination goes far beyond public education. Hollywood is owned by the left. Major social media is owned by the left. All of non-cable news media is owned by the left. Most of cable news media is owned by the left. College is owned by the left. And more recently, sports is now owned by the left.

And now that they own it all here comes the bans and intolerance for any opposing views.

And now that they own it all here comes the bans and intolerance for any opposing views.

That's a major difference between us and them. When they speak, we welcome it. The benefits to us is what they speak about: disarming law abiding citizens, we only have 10 years left before climate change ends our existence, replace flight patterns with train tracks, provide reparations to people who were never slaves, tax our job producers because that's the most effective way to create jobs, any male who wants to be a legitimate female can do so by wearing high heels and makeup, defund the police. We want everybody to hear what they're about.

On the other hand, what we speak about is purely common sense. Their members with an ounce of common sense can relate, and that's how they lose plantation dwellers. Of course they want to shut us up.. Can you blame them?

Dems talk out their ass then do the opposite of what they preach.
They do make the most sense when they talk out their asses instead of their mouths. Plus their breath smells way better coming out their asses than their mouths. Kaint disagree wit dat....lolol.....

Laughing.jpg

Week-One.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-01-27-at-5.53.45-PM.png

Forum List

Back