Biden admin turns down OH request for toxic disaster assistance

These people don't have city water, they have wells.
How much you wanna bet those wells are poisoned

1676312870832335.jpg

‘Look, the president called me and said, “Anything you need.” I have not called him back after that conversation. We will not hesitate to do that if we’re seeing a problem or anything, but I’m not seeing it.’
— Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine

That why the EPA has been saying it's not a disaster or that Biden has refused to help as OP article says? Please keep posting proof of your stupidity

1673561842519739.gif

FEMA says they are not the agency to address something like this.

“As you know, these needs are much more expansive than what FEMA can meet," Jean-Pierre said on Thursday. "So FEMA is on the frontlines when there is a hurricane or tornado — you’ve seen the president visit devastated areas that are devastated across the country — this situation is very different. That doesn’t mean FEMA isn’t supporting response, they indeed are.”

“This is a multiple agency response ... HHS, CDC, EPA as well — they are coordinating with the emergency operation center and working closely with the Ohio Emergency Management agenc," she added. "Each federal agency has its own unique role here.”

Ohio senators press Biden administration and governor for action in wake of train derailment

The truth? The cults love to blame each other so who knows.
Do you agree with their statement?

The R/R company is responsible for what went wrong, and Dementia is responsible for what goes wrong when the federal government is giving minimum help. It's a small town and people were interviewed that stated they never talked to anybody from the federal government since the derailment.
Has the governor asked for the feds to come in? To do what?

Forum List

Back