Biden Admin Quietly Admits Cancelling Keystone Pipeline Costs Thousands Of Jobs, Millions Of Dollars - Oh Well, Agenda Demanded It

Biden doesn't watch Fox News. His stupidity is natural, his brain damage is from dementia.

It will take a crew of about 4000 to build the pipeline. They are temporary construction workers who move down the route. Once completed the pipeline will be monitored in real time for pressure and flow from central computers. That will require a permanent crew of less than 30 people. There's no benefit to US taxpayers or consumers, but keystone XL would be a winner for the Chinese.

Fox news isn't stupid, but they know you are.

Thousands of temporary jobs. And here is the kicker,

his decision moved the U.S. further away from energy independence and lower gas prices at a time when inflation and gas prices are drastically impacting Americans’ pocketbooks

How in the sam hell does building a pipeline to directly import nasty ass oil from Canada improve America's energy independence? I mean riddle me that shit. And if the pipeline would have been approved gas prices would have WENT UP. Every study indicates as much. Especially in the Midwest, like say, Montana.

The whole purpose of Keystone was to deliver nasty ass oil to refineries in the Gulf to be processed into diesel fuel and exported. In other words, bend over American people and take it up the ass, and no, you get no vaseline. Nope, the American people take on the environmental cost, risk to the aquifer, toxic waste, and they don't get jackshit in return Canada gets a couple dollars extra for every barrel of oil they import, and they are our largest supplier. Brazil and Mexico get cheaper diesel while Americans pay more for gasoline. What part of "America first" do you not understand?
It would've provided 21,000 good paying jobs.

I remember cheap gas till it was announced, Biden was the winner.
In April, 2020 gas prices bottomed out at 1.77 ave. The year before it was at 2.84. A year later it had bounced back to 2.87. OPEC + did not return to pre-covid production levels is the reason oil prices skyrocketed during 2021. Russia's invasion caused the rest of the price increases. Now we are within about .40 cents of the 2019 price.

Forum List

Back