Biden Admin Presents China With Intel On Russia's Troop Buildup...

Why don’t you engage their brain once in awhile? If I knew someone else knew my every move, I’d be spooked.

We don't even know where Russia will go from here. If Dementia wanted Putin to know he understood his thoughts, he would have never cut our energy supply when we were energy independent. Since he started that campaign we've been importing between 12 to 28 million barrels of Russian oil every month. He would have supplied Ukraine with advanced weapons a year ago, instead of giving 83 billion dollars of weaponry to the Taliban making them the strongest terrorist group in the entire world. That's what he could have done to scare Putin.

While Putin doesn't strike me as a person with a weak sense of humor, anybody that suggests to him that Biden is inside of his head would likely be the funniest thing he's heard in a long time.

Everything apparently: how we gather intel, where our resources are, China probably already grabbed the information from our servers oh and Biden is a clusterfuck. The French, Brits Germans and now China won't work with him
Where’s your evidence that they were told how the intel was gathered? Once again, mere assertion doesn’t make it true. This isn’t CPAC. We demand ACTUAL evidence.

Where’s your evidence that they were told how the intel was gathered? Once again, mere assertion doesn’t make it true. This isn’t CPAC. We demand ACTUAL evidence.
I had a trial and called witnesses who gave extensive evidence. It's all sealed for National Security so I'm not allowed to show my evidence

Forum List

Back