Biden admin is deporting only Venezuelan illegal immigrants to Mexico. Why?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Venezuelans fled the evils of communism. They vote overwhelmingly Republican because they know what Dem policies lead to.

So sad.

To be clear..the Biden admin is deporting Venezuelans because the Venezuelans vote overwhelming Republican. So the Dems cant gets votes from them.

Therefore Venezuelans are not useful to Dems.

Therefore bye bye Venezuelans.

DISGUSTING.

Venezuelan WHITE SUPREMACIST RACISTS, huh?

Several weeks ago there was a news report stating Maduro was emptying his prisons of his worst criminals and sending them to the US.

While I applaud Biden responding to this report and preventing THESE criminals in, what about the rest making it through?

Venezuelans are escaping an ultraliberal regime.

Further, Sleepy Joe has been literally bending over and take it from Maduro up the ass to get him to sent oil.

The Dems toying with these people fleeing Venezuela is fucking disgusting.

These are legitimate asylem seekers, fleeing a comminust regime. They deserve a day in court to make their case for asylum.

Read about Venezuela.

Poverty and hunger​

Extreme poverty and lack of food and medicines has pushed more than three million Venezuelans to leave the country in recent years.[194] Andres Bello Catholic University conducted a study of poverty that found the poorest 20% of Venezuelans had 1.4% of the nation's wealth, down from 3.4% in 2014, while the richest 10% had 61% of the nation's wealth, up from 30%.[195]

According to government figures released in April 2017, 1,446 children under the age of 1 died in 2016, representing a 30 percent increase in one year.[196] As of August 2017, 31 million people suffered from severe food shortages.[197] The ENCOVI universities survey found that 73% of Venezuelans said they had lost 9 kg (19 lbs) of body weight in 2016[198] and 64% had lost 11 kg (25 lbs) in 2017.[199][200]

When the country's economy collapsed in 2014, hunger and malnutrition became a severe problem.[196] In 2015, close to 45% of Venezuelans said they were unable to afford food at times. In 2018, this figure rose to 79%, one of the highest rates in the world.[201]

Although poverty initially declined under Chávez, Venezuela's poverty rate increased to 28% by 2013, with extreme poverty rates increasing 4.4% to 10% according to the Venezuelan government's INE.[202] Estimates of poverty by the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) and Luis Pedro España, a sociologist at the Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, showed an increase of poverty in Venezuela.[203] ECLAC showed a 2013 poverty rate of 32% while Pedro España calculated a 2015 rate of 48%.[203] The Venezuelan government estimated that 33% were in poverty in the first half of 2015 and then stopped producing statistics.[106] According to Venezuelan NGO PROVEA, by the end of 2015 there would be the same number of Venezuelans living in poverty as there was in 2000, reversing the advancements against poverty by Chávez.[203] The ENCOVI annual survey by three universities estimated poverty at 48% in 2014, 82% in 2016 and 87% in 2017.[200]

In relation to hunger, under-nutrition, undernourishment and the percentage of children under the age of five who are moderately or severely underweight decreased earlier in Chávez's tenure.[204] However, shortages in Venezuela as a result of price control policies left the majority of Venezuelans without adequate products after his death.

The Dems toying with these people fleeing Venezuela is fucking disgusting.

These are legitimate asylem seekers, fleeing a comminust regime. They deserve a day in court to make their case for asylum.

Read about Venezuela.

Poverty and hunger​

Extreme poverty and lack of food and medicines has pushed more than three million Venezuelans to leave the country in recent years.[194] Andres Bello Catholic University conducted a study of poverty that found the poorest 20% of Venezuelans had 1.4% of the nation's wealth, down from 3.4% in 2014, while the richest 10% had 61% of the nation's wealth, up from 30%.[195]

According to government figures released in April 2017, 1,446 children under the age of 1 died in 2016, representing a 30 percent increase in one year.[196] As of August 2017, 31 million people suffered from severe food shortages.[197] The ENCOVI universities survey found that 73% of Venezuelans said they had lost 9 kg (19 lbs) of body weight in 2016[198] and 64% had lost 11 kg (25 lbs) in 2017.[199][200]

When the country's economy collapsed in 2014, hunger and malnutrition became a severe problem.[196] In 2015, close to 45% of Venezuelans said they were unable to afford food at times. In 2018, this figure rose to 79%, one of the highest rates in the world.[201]

Although poverty initially declined under Chávez, Venezuela's poverty rate increased to 28% by 2013, with extreme poverty rates increasing 4.4% to 10% according to the Venezuelan government's INE.[202] Estimates of poverty by the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) and Luis Pedro España, a sociologist at the Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, showed an increase of poverty in Venezuela.[203] ECLAC showed a 2013 poverty rate of 32% while Pedro España calculated a 2015 rate of 48%.[203] The Venezuelan government estimated that 33% were in poverty in the first half of 2015 and then stopped producing statistics.[106] According to Venezuelan NGO PROVEA, by the end of 2015 there would be the same number of Venezuelans living in poverty as there was in 2000, reversing the advancements against poverty by Chávez.[203] The ENCOVI annual survey by three universities estimated poverty at 48% in 2014, 82% in 2016 and 87% in 2017.[200]

In relation to hunger, under-nutrition, undernourishment and the percentage of children under the age of five who are moderately or severely underweight decreased earlier in Chávez's tenure.[204] However, shortages in Venezuela as a result of price control policies left the majority of Venezuelans without adequate products after his death.
Apply for asylum in Mexico, as the law requires. Don't break our laws by illegally crossing then ask if you can stay.

Several weeks ago there was a news report stating Maduro was emptying his prisons of his worst criminals and sending them to the US.

While I applaud Biden responding to this report and preventing THESE criminals in, what about the rest making it through?

If Biden was ONLY deporting those who were in prison, I would get it.

This is a huge soft spot for me because my grandfather fled Stalin, who killed most of his family and the US would not let him in…..TO FLEE FUCKING STALIN.

Apply for asylum in Mexico, as the law requires. Don't break our laws by illegally crossing then ask if you can stay.

Hey, I want that for everyone.

But Biden is only deporting Venezuelans?

All illegals should be deported and forced to obey the immigration laws.

This is cherry picking for politics.

If Biden was ONLY deporting those who were in prison, I would get it.

This is a huge soft spot for me because my grandfather fled Stalin, who killed most of his family and the US would not let him in…..TO FLEE FUCKING STALIN.

I guess they have no interest in seperating the groups ... or they are so overmanned dealing with the invasion to do so.

Venezuelans fled the evils of communism. They vote overwhelmingly Republican because they know what Dem policies lead to.

So sad.

That's why he chose to block them. They love trump.

Forum List

Back