Biden admin has given $2.35 BILLION to Taliban since 2021 surrender

WHAT THE HELL?

Why are we giving them a dime? All the military hardware we left behind was not enough? We are giving them money to rebuild?

This is ridiculous.
Trump surrendered to the Taliban, not Joseph Biden (God's choice)

If you would like to hear it in Trump's own words, on video let me know. But if you say yes you'll have to admit I'm right once you hear Trump say it.

If you would like to hear it in Trump's own words, on video let me know. But if you say yes you'll have to admit I'm right once you hear Trump say it.

And that has what to do with us giving them $2 Billion?

What is it with Dimtard Presidents and funding terrorists?

Um, just remember, it was W who sided WITH TALIBAN and AGAINST THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE in the Afghan civil war....

This is preposterously obvious.

It is the same shit just a different country, and it explains why Col Osman trusted the Taliban.

The leaders of the Taliban are Zionist People Frauds, W knew that, Traitor Joe knew that, and that is why W sided with them...

Col Tim Osman and Simon Elliot must be proud...

R.c2c1452ba8c82505092dbc3d9f966e34

R.226838c916abc178d5eeef31fca300cd

R.b97551076dfb91c2e1592d22b67b5914

Last I checked when trump left office we had thousands of troops there, a military base and a coalition of allies still there…not much of a surrender

Last I checked when trump left office we had thousands of troops there, a military base and a coalition of allies still there…not much of a surrender
Bagram Air Base is too close to China; Biden had to give it up for his Chi-com masters.

Um, just remember, it was W who sided WITH TALIBAN and AGAINST THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE in the Afghan civil war....

This is preposterously obvious.

It is the same shit just a different country, and it explains why Col Osman trusted the Taliban.

The leaders of the Taliban are Zionist People Frauds, W knew that, Traitor Joe knew that, and that is why W sided with them...

Col Tim Osman and Simon Elliot must be proud...

R.c2c1452ba8c82505092dbc3d9f966e34

R.226838c916abc178d5eeef31fca300cd

R.b97551076dfb91c2e1592d22b67b5914

Um no he didn’t they worked with us to over throw the taliban after 9/11

Okay, but what does that have to do with us giving the Taliban $2 Billion?

Do you think we should be doing that?
Who says we are doing that? The wingnut Free Beacon? The quote in this article - "cannot assure this committee or the American taxpayer we are not currently funding the Taliban" - is your definition of proof that we are giving them over $2B?
4i6Ckte.gif

Um no he didn’t they worked with us to over throw the taliban after 9/11

LIAR

The efforts of the W Administration to engage and wipe out Taliban were close to zero. This was what Pat Tillman was saying before he was offed. Pat said the deployment was "just sitting there" with "no target." W could easily have allied with TNA and defeated Taliban, mainly by coordinating US airstrikes to help TNA ground troops. W did not do that. Instead, W bowed to Zionist Fascism and sold out our troops by flipping off TNA with the "Axis of Evil" speech because Iran was arming and funding Taliban, consider that the next time Faux or another Zionist Fascist claims AQ and Iran were allies. Iran was actually trying to off AQ and Taliban. W made "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY.

W and Traitor Joe have been the greatest two things that ever happened to Taliban. They have total control, no serious opposition, $80 billion in brand new US arms, and once again we find an administration taking our taxdollars and giving them to foreign countries behind our backs...

Who says we are doing that? The wingnut Free Beacon? The quote in this article - "cannot assure this committee or the American taxpayer we are not currently funding the Taliban" - is your definition of proof that we are giving them over $2B?
4i6Ckte.gif

But if it's happening, do you think we should be?

4i6Ckte.gif

Another Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist left wing liar who LOVES THE TALIBAN

LIAR

The efforts of the W Administration to engage and wipe out Taliban were close to zero. This was what Pat Tillman was saying before he was offed. Pat said the deployment was "just sitting there" with "no target." W could easily have allied with TNA and defeated Taliban, mainly by coordinating US airstrikes to help TNA ground troops. W did not do that. Instead, W bowed to Zionist Fascism and sold out our troops by flipping off TNA with the "Axis of Evil" speech because Iran was arming and funding Taliban, consider that the next time Faux or another Zionist Fascist claims AQ and Iran were allies. Iran was actually trying to off AQ and Taliban. W made "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY.

W and Traitor Joe have been the greatest two things that ever happened to Taliban. They have total control, no serious opposition, $80 billion in brand new US arms, and once again we find an administration taking our taxdollars and giving them to foreign countries behind our backs...
Haha ok the Bush admin did nothing to overthrow the talibsn…well besides over throw the taliban

Haha ok the Bush admin did nothing to overthrow the talibsn…well besides over throw the taliban

in Khandahar and Kabul only.... Two cities does not make a country....

But if it's happening, do you think we should be?
"Give them"? No, I don't think we should "give them" $2 billion. Which we are not doing.

If we are getting something for this pretend $2 billion, then maybe.

I would have thought that you would have learned not to automatically trust a Kernal Anus thread as being anywhere close to the truth.

"Give them"? No, I don't think we should "give them" $2 billion. Which we are not doing.

If we are getting something for this pretend $2 billion, then maybe.

I would have thought that you would have learned not to automatically trust a Kernal Anus thread as being anywhere close to the truth.

The IG's report, which the article is linked to states: "As of June 30, 2023, SIGAR calculates that approximately $1.70 billion of the amount appropriated to the six largest active reconstruction accounts remained available for possible disbursement." I agree that odds are they probably won't do it, but the money is there for that purpose. It isn't conclusively out of the question and this country has done dumber shit in our history.

Forum List

Back