Biden admin has given $2.35 BILLION to Taliban since 2021 surrender

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions
Milley
Pentz

Not exactly....

Trump trusted another he should not have...
No, idiot. Presidents don't "trust" their Secretary of State to make decisions on behalf of the administration. He carries out the president's directives.

WHAT THE HELL?

Why are we giving them a dime? All the military hardware we left behind was not enough? We are giving them money to rebuild?

This is ridiculous.

Uh, we are giving the money to charities and NGO's that are still providing aid to the Afghan people.
Just not seeing a problem with this.
Don't worry, the Chinese will step into the gap soon enough because they don't give a fuck about idealogy, just money.

It helps to actually read the report. Not trust the wingnut Free Beacon, and certainly not trust Kernal Anus.

The United States remains the largest donor to the Afghan people, having appropriated more than $2.35 billion since the Taliban takeover in August 2021.1 After the collapse of the former Afghan government, the U.S. government reviewed all non-humanitarian assistance programs in Afghanistan. State and USAID paused the majority of development-assistance programs to assess the situation, including the safety and ability of implementing partners to continue operations. Beginning in September 2021, Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) issued a series of licenses authorizing the delivery of assistance to Afghanistan. Concurrently, State and USAID restarted several programs addressing critical needs of the Afghan people in key sectors—health, education, agriculture, food security, and livelihoods— as well as supporting civil society, with a focus on women, girls, and human rights protections more broadly, alongside ongoing humanitarian activities.

None of this is going to the Taliban. If you think the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control is some toothless office, I suggest you do some research. Which you won't.

in Khandahar and Kabul only.... Two cities does not make a country....
well Kabul is the Capitol, where the Govt was, we overthrew the Govt, there were some hold out that continued to fight, and Bush back them into the mountains, and some fighting continued...it wasn't until Xiden became President did he surrender the country to them

well Kabul is the Capitol, where the Govt was, we overthrew the Govt, there were some hold out that continued to fight, and Bush back them into the mountains, and some fighting continued...it wasn't until Xiden became President did he surrender the country to them

You are a little confused. The Taliban took over most of the country after the Doha Accords, when all the warlords we were paying to fight for us stopped getting their checks and switched back to the Taliban. We can thank Trump for Doha, but Doha wasn't really the problem.

It was anyone expecting the Quisling government to last after we decided to pull out.

For Sale- 300,000 Afghan Army Rifles... Never fired, only dropped once.

No, idiot. Presidents don't "trust" their Secretary of State to make decisions on behalf of the administration. He carries out the president's directives.
We go from who we listen to as to give us truth in what we believe or not. At the time, from my perspective and where I lived listening to a local talk radio station. When exercising I would wear headphones. The station would run parts of Michael Savage a conservative radio personality. and one who would challenge his own other conservative personalities. Trump had some correspondence with Savage. Even with Limbaugh more known. Savage before the election stated that Trump would have to accept some what would be known as people from the swamp. Otherwise, he would be destroyed before he began. We saw swampers in his administration with those who were supposed to be Republicans who had venom against Trump. I believe more could have been done. And frankly, what I see this monster in office doing, Trump could do also.

What absolute SUB crap. Kabul and Khandahar are like 2% of Afghan territory.

Why did W make "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY?

Why did W side with Taliban over TNA?

What absolute SUB crap. Kabul and Khandahar are like 2% of Afghan territory.

Why did W make "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY?

Why did W side with Taliban over TNA?
hahaha how can someone side with a group like the Taliban when you are throwing them out of power??? and fighting them?

hahah you are completely wrong as usual

You are a little confused. The Taliban took over most of the country after the Doha Accords, when all the warlords we were paying to fight for us stopped getting their checks and switched back to the Taliban. We can thank Trump for Doha, but Doha wasn't really the problem.

It was anyone expecting the Quisling government to last after we decided to pull out.

For Sale- 300,000 Afghan Army Rifles... Never fired, only dropped once.
nope not confused at all...the Taliban retook the country after Xiden took office and surrenderred.

It was an amazing surprise to the Afghan people and our allies, who held him in contempt

Trump surrendered to the Taliban, not Joseph Biden (God's choice)

If you would like to hear it in Trump's own words, on video let me know. But if you say yes you'll have to admit I'm right once you hear Trump say it.
Cult gonna cult. :cuckoo:

Tater giving billions to the Taliban terrorists.....

Bidenista Cultists: Bush and Trump's fault. :cuckoo:

Trump surrendered to the Taliban, not Joseph Biden (God's choice)
Unfuck your skull whenever possible.

All the cock shoved directly into your brain via your useless eye sockets seems to have broken you, but the nightmare that was Saigon 2: Fall Harder happened under the stupid demented asshole who currently resides in 1600 Pennsylvania, who is also the worst and most incompetent person to ever reside there.

nope not confused at all...the Taliban retook the country after Xiden took office and surrenderred.

You mean after Trump released 5000 Taliban fighters AND drew our troop level down to 2500?

Listen, guy, you are barely fucking literate, why do I even waste my time with you?

Unfuck your skull whenever possible.

All the cock shoved directly into your brain via your useless eye sockets seems to have broken you, but the nightmare that was Saigon 2: Fall Harder happened under the stupid demented asshole who currently resides in 1600 Pennsylvania, who is also the worst and most incompetent person to ever reside there.

Yawn... Funny thing happened after Saigon fell. We all got on with our lives and wondered why we pissed away so much blood and treasure on a country that never wanted us there.

Same thing with Afghanistan. The only reason we were there was to kill Bin Laden. We did that in 2011. Biden killed Zawahiri in 2022. After that, we were done.

Forum List

Back