Biden Admin Considering Awarding $450,000 Per Person To Illegals Who Were Separated At Border Under Trump

Which financial firms are going to be assigned to invite the trespassers and open accounts for them.
Will the trespassers have Id proving they're trespassers?
Will these Ids be handed out to anyone who crosses over into the US and can't speak English and whose only skill is doing laundry, babysitting and mowing lawns?
Will these trespassers actually do these jobs with their new found wealth?

Are Progressives overtly acting to destroy the US? Yes.

You will have to explain that
Already have, right here in this very thread. In fact, literally every news story on this has the information for you to understand this. You have, as usual, popped off on a topic without knowing anything about it.

Which financial firms are going to be assigned to invite the trespassers and open accounts for them.
Will the trespassers have Id proving they're trespassers?
Will these Ids be handed out to anyone who crosses over into the US and can't speak English and whose only skill is doing laundry, babysitting and mowing lawns?
Will these trespassers actually do these jobs with their new found wealth?

Are Progressives overtly acting to destroy the US? Yes.
Oh look, another aggressively ignorant trumpanzee with little to no knowledge of this topic.

My questions are in regards to the tactical and all you have is an ad hominem.
Your questions are specious appeals to emotion, based on fantasy. And it remains true that you know little to nothing about this topic. or maybe you do, and your cultism therefore keeps you from talking honestly about it. I suppose there is that possibility.

Your questions are specious appeals to emotion, based on fantasy. And it remains true that you know little to nothing about this topic. or maybe you do, and your cultism therefore keeps you from talking honestly about it. I suppose there is that possibility.
You present as an emotionally disturbed ProgBot and I know you can do better.
Answer the questions and stop avoiding the inherent complications and faulty logic of the tactical.

You present as an emotionally disturbed ProgBot and I know you can do better.
Answer the questions and stop avoiding the inherent complications and faulty logic of the tactical.
Answer.your own questions. Your.mommy doesn't work here.

Hey crybaby... who instituted the policy that is now causing the huge payout? And who ended it? I imagine you will sooner kick the dog and have a stroke than answer honestly.

Answer.your own questions. Your.mommy doesn't work here.

Hey crybaby... who instituted the policy that is now causing the huge payout? And who ended it? I imagine you will sooner kick the dog and have a stroke than answer honestly.
The tactical will be a disaster and you are defending this clown show because they are Brown.

What policy? Be precise.
Obama and Trump both separated the drug dealer 18 year old "children" from their 28 year old parents.
Are you saying 18 year olds are incompetent?
Perhaps they should no be allowed to drive.

The tactical will be a disaster and you are defending this clown show because they are Brown.
That shows the depth of your mental handicap (that is Trumpism) to think I am defending anything, here. It makes you almost retarded.

The facts are the facts. A nefarious and harmful policy harmed people. They have a right to relief in the courts. Now the current administration is faced with the decision to settle their lawsuits or pay out even more money, if the lawsuits proceed.

These are simple facts. But your mental handicap has you so rabid, that you are looking for someone to lash out at. Because lashing out at your orange lard and master is not acceptable.

It's all plain as day.

That shows the depth of your mental handicap (that is Trumpism) to think I am defending anything, here. It makes you almost retarded.

The facts are the facts. A nefarious and harmful policy harmed people. They have a right to relief in the courts. Now the current administration is faced with the decision to settle their lawsuits or pay out even more money, if the lawsuits proceed.

These are simple facts. But your mental handicap has you so rabid, that you are looking for someone to lash out at. Because lashing out at your orange lard and master is not acceptable.

It's all plain as day.
What harmful policy?
18 year olds who sneak into the US anyway? I actually have met some who are younger who sneaked into the US 40+ years ago and became US citizens.
Your view of 18 year old Mexicans is prejudiced by the fact that the Liberal media you worship never states that the age of these "children".

Already have, right here in this very thread. In fact, literally every news story on this has the information for you to understand this. You have, as usual, popped off on a topic without knowing anything about it.
I’m not going to review 162 posts looking for some nugget of wisdom from you

If illegal aliens collect that money it will have biden’s administration signature on the check

See what I mean? You know nothing about any of this. A normal adult might be embarrassed.
You know nothing; I watch the news every night and I also know people who came here.

You are cannot address the inherent problems of this situation so you are pointing to an article that, as always, skims along without recording the tactical.
These "families" come to our border without Id so we don't even know if they are a family.
We have to believe them and then what do we do before we separate them?
Do we take their fingerprints and draw blood?
Do we keep a track of where they are sent?
Do they escape and wind up in NY, LA, Detroit and Chicago? Of course.
And then the US is responsible for reuniting them and giving them remuneration for illegally entering the US?

If you ignore the details then your opinion on scientific issues is as worthless as your opinion is in regards to administration issues.

And then the US is responsible for reuniting them and giving them remuneration for illegally entering the US?

I read an article on that during the Trump years. We have to put those kids somewhere so if they have no relatives here, our government seeks to find people from their country (also illegal immigrants) for them to care for the children. The problem is when we call those people or go to their home to check on the kids, they won't answer in fear we are coming there to haul them away.

You know nothing; I watch the news every night and I also know people who came here.

You are cannot address the inherent problems of this situation so you are pointing to an article that, as always, skims along without recording the tactical.
These "families" come to our border without Id so we don't even know if they are a family.
We have to believe them and then what do we do before we separate them?
Do we take their fingerprints and draw blood?
Do we keep a track of where they are sent?
Do they escape and wind up in NY, LA, Detroit and Chicago? Of course.

If you ignore the details then your opinion on scientific issues is as worthless as your opinion is in regards to administration issues.
That sure was a long way of saying,"BUT I DONT WANNA ADMIT THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT!"

Forum List

Back