Biden Admin awards up to $1 BILLION to leftist org to fight deportation of illegals.

no, no, no, better than that, the Ohio governor asked where this happened and got crickets. Then yesterday, badda bing there's a patsy exposed. PaTSY. I want proof before I ever comment on his guilt or I say it happened. I want proof a 10 year old was at a planned parenthood facility and had an abortion. let's see it demofks? I don't trust you as far as my poop falls in a toilet.

I want dated records.
How's a DNA sample? That good enough for ya, idiot? Btw, you moron. The RAPIST confessed. Still not good enough is it?

A 10 yr. old girl had to cross state lines for an abortion because she was RAPED, you moron. Are you pissed because the press reported what you fringe right wing nutobs have wrought?

Then your propoganda networks tried to discredit her & her family to cover your fucking tracks. And this case won't be the last.

You people have no shame.
Don't worry about the rapist as there are currently 1,000 LibTard attorneys working to prove him innocent.

A 10 yr. old girl had to cross state lines for an abortion because she was RAPED, you moron. Are you pissed because the press reported what you fringe right wing nutobs have wrought?

Then your propoganda networks tried to discredit her & her family to cover your fucking tracks. And this case won't be the last.

You people have no shame.

Raped by one of your beloved illegals.

And Ohio law permitted her to have an abortion.

You people have no shame. Using a 10-year-old child who suffered this trauma for your own ends.

This story surfaced days after the SCOTUS ruling. Curious.

It is as if the leftoids were sitting on this and waiting for the right time to release the story.

But we still don't have the entire story I believe. Such as the mother's part in all of this.

This story surfaced days after the SCOTUS ruling. Curious.

It is as if the leftoids were sitting on this and waiting for the right time to release the story.

But we still don't have the entire story I believe. Such as the mother's part in all of this.
The Mother's part? Like what? Not wanting her 10 yr old daughter to give birth to a rapist's child, you idiot?

Raped by one of your beloved illegals.

And Ohio law permitted her to have an abortion.

You people have no shame. Using a 10-year-old child who suffered this trauma for your own ends.
The story was made public to expose what you far right wing Fascists have wrought. Such as forcing a 10 yr old child to give birth to another child after she was RAPED, you moron.

Can't take the heat? Tough shit.

The story was made public to expose what you far right wing Fascists have wrought. Such as forcing a 10 yr old child to give birth to another child after she was RAPED, you moron.

Was she forced to give birth, Simp?

This outfit wants to defund the police and do away with immigration enforcement.

Once again the Biden Regime puts Americans last.

Liberal group lands $171M gov't contract that could reach $1B to help illegal immigrants avoid deportation​

The Vera Institute of Justice secured the contract amid an escalating border crisis​

A left-wing nonprofit working to end mass incarceration landed a $171.7 million taxpayer-funded government contract that could potentially hit $1 billion to help unaccompanied minors avoid deportation, Fox News Digital has discovered.

The Vera Institute of Justice, a New York-based group that supports defunding police and views immigration enforcement agencies as a "threat" to civil liberties, was awarded a Health and Human Services-funded contract in March to provide legal assistance to unaccompanied minors, according to a federal database.

The arrangement lasts until March 2023 but can reach as high as $983 million if renewed until March 2027, the agreement shows. This appears to be the largest federal contract Vera has secured for immigration-related services for any single year dating back to the mid-2000s.

The lofty nine-figure contract came amid an escalating border crisis that saw more than 239,000 migrant encounters in May alone -- a historic high. There were 14,699 encounters of unaccompanied minors in May, an increase from the 12,180 encountered in April and slightly higher than the 14,052 encountered in May 2021.

Definitive proof Biden and Democrats are threats, enemies, to the Constitution, to the Rule of Law, to our National Security, to our Sovereignty, and to the American people.

Once Desantis takes office in January 2025 perhaps he'll issue an Edict of Expulsion as a warm-up exercise... sounds like great fun... :laugh:

Was she forced to give birth, Simp?
No, CLOWN. But the child had to leave the state, CLOWN.

Now the fascists in indiana want to destroy or attempt to, the Dr. who performed the procedure.

We had a beautiful Country until you Trump asseaters let him & his Fascists wreck it.

No, CLOWN. But the child had to leave the state, CLOWN.

Now the fascists in indiana want to destroy or attempt to, the Dr. who performed the procedure.

We had a beautiful Country until you Trump asseaters let him & his Fascists wreck it.
Oh, so you lied When you claimed a 10 year old who was raped was forced to give birth.

Got it.p, liar.

You've got Biden's.

Still no link.

Thus your claim is dismissed as one more lie from you.

At least you are consistent.

Have a great afternoon!
You needed provide a link to your accusation that it was the same organization funded by Trump. Put up or shut up!

I am seriously concerned about my least favorite jarhead! You seem to be making a slow slide into dementia.

Forum List

Back