Biden Admin awards up to $1 BILLION to leftist org to fight deportation of illegals.

Right here, Moron.
That's what you WANT. Some day another child will be raped & forced to give birth. Some day a child will be raped & the parents won't have the means to take the CHILD out of the state to have the procedure, thanks to you lunatics.

Wait for it because it's coming.

That's what you WANT. Some day another child will be raped & forced to give birth. Some day a child will be raped & the parents won't have the means to take the CHILD out of the state to have the procedure, thanks to you lunatics.

Not what I want, Simp.

What YOU posted.

The story Biden put out was a lie. Ohio would have performed the abortion with no problem.

Biden also just didn't want you to know it was an illegal that raped her!

Once again the Biden Regime puts Americans last.

Liberal group lands $171M gov't contract that could reach $1B to help illegal immigrants avoid deportation​

The Vera Institute of Justice secured the contract amid an escalating border crisis​

No. NO! NO. You gotta be kidding me. This is government corruption and impeachable criminal dereliction of duty unlike anything I have ever seen before!

We can't wait two more years to chuck this bum.

A 10 yr. old girl had to cross state lines for an abortion because she was RAPED, you moron. Are you pissed because the press reported what you fringe right wing nutobs have wrought?

Then your propoganda networks tried to discredit her & her family to cover your fucking tracks. And this case won't be the last.

You people have no shame.
you act like you know this happened. tell me how?

How's a DNA sample? That good enough for ya, idiot? Btw, you moron. The RAPIST confessed. Still not good enough is it?
sure, are you saying you have it? What was the name of the clinic she went to?

No, CLOWN. But the child had to leave the state, CLOWN.
how do you know what happened? still waiting. You don't use words like 'it was reported' nope, you use words like you have first hand knowledge, I'm trying to figure out how you're so special.

happens often. why is it you know everything about this case, but haven't a clue on historical things? you are a fking idiot.

The Mother's part? Like what? Not wanting her 10 yr old daughter to give birth to a rapist's child, you idiot?
The mother claims Biden’s child rapist illegal is innocent.

It’s amazing how out of touch with reality you and your demofks are.

I know that child sex abuse is a wideread problem, you asswipe. My point was that the Mother of the child had to take her out of state to have the procedure.

Which pukes like you seem to have no problem with.

I know that child sex abuse is a wideread problem, you asswipe. My point was that the Mother of the child had to take her out of state to have the procedure.

Which pukes like you seem to have no problem with.
You don’t have any clue what is going on. Let’s just call a stop for you to preach at me with nothing to dispute me with. NOTHING

You don’t have any clue what is going on. Let’s just call a stop for you to preach at me with nothing to dispute me with. NOTHING
You know what is going on & will but want to deny it.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

Forum List

Back