Oil has come down $35 from it's high. Does Joe Biden get credit for that?

Yep. The surge of COVID in China is the byproduct of him putting it in the drinking water here in the US. It just took awhile to whack their demand for oil.

I might give Biden credit for lowering gas prices if he actually does something to open up oil/gas production and gas prices drop below $3.00/gallon.

Why should he be given credit for it? We're still paying well over four bucks a gallon.

That's why leftists make me laugh. Gas prices surged to over six bucks a gallon in some places, from around $2 a gallon when Biden got elected. But now that the average price of a gallon of gas is just under five bucks, they laud Biden as some sort of hero.

What liberals are too stupid to comprehend is that they're still paying more than twice as much as they were when Biden moved into the White House.

There has not been a single month in the Biden Presidency in which the average cost of a gallon of gasoline has gone down...

Right, it's all just a giant coincidence that everything went to shit under Biden/Dems after years of great times under Trump's policies. :eusa_hand:

An economic shut down over a pandemic. Great times. Don't you wish we could relive those great times?

But to address the point, no it's not anything Biden did. It's a broken system. The markets should not be permitted to play with people's lives and the economy this way.

This constant up and down is horrible for an economy. People can not plan long term when long term is so unpredictable.

To touch on another thread that was posted here, Gas outside of Athens Ohio was $4.99 yesterday. Not an hour away in Chillicothe Ohio it was $4.15. That isn't because of the fundamentals of price/cost. (Both at Speedway stations).

I made a remark the other day about Goldman Sachs urging the price of oil higher. It did go up the next day but then has dropped off even further. Why did they want this done? They want the people to pay high fuel prices to address inflation as opposed to the Fed raising interest rates.

Forum List

Back