Biden admin apprehends 150,000 illegal immigrants in March,

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Biden admin apprehends 150,000 illegal immigrants in March, on track for 1M in 2021; most being released into US

Border Patrol has apprehended an estimated 150,000 illegal immigrants in March, increasing from the already record-breaking 100,000 in February, and the agency is on track to reach 1 million encounters by the end of FY21, according to a new report on Tuesday.

Former Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Mark Morgan revealed the numbers he obtained via provisional CBP statistics from active sources, adding that in addition to the 150,000 apprehensions, 30,000 more immigrants avoided capture.

This is pure lunacy. Biden cannot have open borders, amnesty without destroying America. This will break us economically. This is going to get really bad. If I were younger,I would be leaving this country and asking for asylum somewhere else.

Biden admin apprehends 150,000 illegal immigrants in March, on track for 1M in 2021; most being released into US

Border Patrol has apprehended an estimated 150,000 illegal immigrants in March, increasing from the already record-breaking 100,000 in February, and the agency is on track to reach 1 million encounters by the end of FY21, according to a new report on Tuesday.

Former Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Mark Morgan revealed the numbers he obtained via provisional CBP statistics from active sources, adding that in addition to the 150,000 apprehensions, 30,000 more immigrants avoided capture.

This is pure lunacy. Biden cannot have open borders, amnesty without destroying America. This will break us economically. This is going to get really bad. If I were younger,I would be leaving this country and asking for asylum somewhere else.

Yes it sucks for Americans who do need some of those lower end jobs these people will be taking. It's not enough for Democrats that we allow 1 million Immigrants a year legally, and it isnt fair to those people.

Biden isn't in control of anything except possibly deciding whether he gets tapioca pudding. The Tan Messiah is driving this train and the son of a bitch is in a sprint to take us down before any other "outsider" has a chance to crash their party. If he pushes for significant 2A infringement, all bets are off, baby...

What the **** is the matter with you? The whole term thus far y'all have wanted him to stop letting people cross the border.

Now that he apprehends and stops them, you make a topic whining about that too.

Biden isn't in control of anything except possibly deciding whether he gets tapioca pudding. The Tan Messiah is driving this train and the son of a bitch is in a sprint to take us down before any other "outsider" has a chance to crash their party. If he pushes for significant 2A infringement, all bets are off, baby...
"'America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." Unkown.

"'America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." Unkown.

Like Xiden is doing.
He's the within allowing millions of illegals into our country.
You really didnt think that one through did you.....

Here is a video of Illegal Aliens being "processed" just beyond the border with Mexico. They were not apprehended. They simply walked up in groups including at least one minor, were asked a few questions, issued an "order to appear" in court (many as much as 3 years later), then put on waiting buses to be dropped off in nearby McAllen Texas.

We have no retention or sending back at this "checkpoint". Just a constant flood of ILLEGAL ALIENS being dumped into the United States.

New Topics

Forum List

Back