Biden Address Devoid Of Pathological Liar Based Dementia Of Trumped-Up Supporters & Staffs

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The self-defensive, pathological liar based, senile dementia of the Trumped-Up recent four years is gone. 30,000+ lies and falsehoods mostly so-far have been replaced by maybe a half-dozen misrepresentations instead. Embellishments may be the better-posted concept. Instead of 65,000 vaccinations for one group, maybe 62,500 are on record as of mid-week(?)! US has more vaccinations--not a lie. US has fewer per capita vaccinations was not entirely the point of the data referenced. Some allege a misrepresentation, nevertheless.

Trust in government is back in the news!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think. Matt 25: 14-30, is what you get! Remedy has commenced in 2021!)

Boring speech by Biden
No drama, no misinformation, no whining
Just statements of fact.

A welcome change after the last four years

Boring speech by Biden
Just statements of fact.

so many people either dozed off or turned it back to the ballgame....7 years ago biden would have been much more forceful and kept many more peoples attention...

Boring speech by Biden
Just statements of fact.

so many people either dozed off or turned it back to the ballgame....7 years ago biden would have been much more forceful and kept many more peoples attention...

I know...

After Trump, isn’t boring great?

Boring speech by Biden
Just statements of fact.

I know...

no it isnt....if its a speech about something so serious it involves the whole country,i feel the speech should be dynamic enough to keep your attention....like i said,7 years ago biden would not put you to sleep....

Boring speech by Biden
Just statements of fact.

I know...

what was that he said about bigger body armor for pregnant women so they can fight on the front lines of his future wars??

We've just exchanged the left being butt-hurt over Trump to Biden lies. Meh.

The self-defensive, pathological liar based, senile dementia of the Trumped-Up recent four years is gone. 30,000+ lies and falsehoods mostly so-far have been replaced by maybe a half-dozen misrepresentations instead. Embellishments may be the better-posted concept. Instead of 65,000 vaccinations for one group, maybe 62,500 are on record as of mid-week(?)! US has more vaccinations--not a lie. US has fewer per capita vaccinations was not entirely the point of the data referenced. Some allege a misrepresentation, nevertheless.

(Matt 20: 1-16, may be what you think. Matt 25: 14-30, is what you get! Remedy has commenced in 2021!)
Trust the government? That's your mistake right there.

I look at survival. And the prices are increasing for that. Why you keep the same bullshit going is insane. Progs give only when they get more back. They will turn on you. And they have.

Boring speech by Biden
Just statements of fact.

I like boring, no drama, no attacks presidential speeches, as I have my own life. No need to waste emotions on a President or presidential sideshows.

Uh huh. Biden's blank stare while he tells us maybe we will be allowed to have a small BBQ on Independence Day if we get vaccinated and keep wearing masks. Sure. All is well. Yippee! Bad Orange Man gone! :rolleyes:

Illiterate posters, jknowgood and Progressive hunter / (Tucker Carlson): Display their support of the Trumped-Up dementia brand!

1. They trust the government but refuse to so-state that they keep and use its fiat-basis money(?)!
2. They likely pray(?): Maybe for it all to go away(?)!
3. They rely on the 30,000+ lies and falsehoods of the Trumped-Up Administration as a primary source of income from the spread of them all, and more: E. g., Tucker Carlson and Fox Soap Opera News. ("Propaganda" has the new common name!)
4. They confuse Covid-19 spread prevention measures with Civil Rights violations, e. g., vaccinations and small-group events(?). Vaccination advocacy and small group events precautions are not Civil Rights violations.
5. Compare and validate: "Take your medicine" is not a Civil Rights violation. The Exception is at Trumped-Up gatherings and Fox Soap Opera Spreader-events and broadcast opinion, even of that common phrase!

Forum List

Back