Zone1 Bible banned in Utah school for "vulgarity and violence"

By whose authority? should be the Essential Question for our day and time.

• By whose authority are people living, defecating, and using drugs on city streets?
  • By whose authority are people raiding stores?
  • By whose authority are books whose aim is to sexualize children entering elementary school libraries?
  • By whose authority are people pouring over our Southern border?
  • By whose authority must corporations adopt "Wokeness"?
  • Whose authority do you live under?

Well, you may have seen that I've been pushing Proportional Representation for years and years on this site and other laces.

Crime is higher in the US than other first world countries.
Crazy politics is much worse in the US than other countries.
FPTP is bad. The UK has FPTP and is mildly crazy. The US is on another level (because no political entity can gerrymander in the UK, whereas the two main parties are doing it all the time) (and because the UK has regional parties who can win seats, unlike the in the US)

You can't have only two parties and hope to have decent oversight. You can't have FPTP and expect people to have democracy.

Well, you may have seen that I've been pushing Proportional Representation for years and years on this site and other laces.
I haven't seen this, but then I seldom visit political threads. Proportional Representation does seem a step in the right direction. My own daydream is that for our House and Senate we use the jury method. A group of citizens are called (by draw) to serve for a specific time and then dismissed after a set time, and cannot be called again.

Few rules, no professional lobbying--and all bureaucracies (including the FBI and CIA) are also overseen by a similar jury. Absolutely no secrets and nothing can be hidden due to "National Security."

Get everyone serving their country as a duty. Every entity has an appointed watchdog who dutifully serves for a set time. Daydreams, of course, mostly dreamed up because the media is now run by corporations, not watchdogs. People act differently when they know they are being watched. Quantum physics agrees that even particles act differently when they are being watched.

I haven't seen this, but then I seldom visit political threads. Proportional Representation does seem a step in the right direction. My own daydream is that for our House and Senate we use the jury method. A group of citizens are called (by draw) to serve for a specific time and then dismissed after a set time, and cannot be called again.

Few rules, no professional lobbying--and all bureaucracies (including the FBI and CIA) are also overseen by a similar jury. Absolutely no secrets and nothing can be hidden due to "National Security."

Get everyone serving their country as a duty. Every entity has an appointed watchdog who dutifully serves for a set time. Daydreams, of course, mostly dreamed up because the media is now run by corporations, not watchdogs. People act differently when they know they are being watched. Quantum physics agrees that even particles act differently when they are being watched.

Sounds like an awful way of running a country. You want experts, not rednecks.
PR allows political parties to be based around certain promises, and allows them to be voted in and out pretty quickly, and not force people to vote negatively.

Sounds like an awful way of running a country. You want experts, not rednecks.
PR allows political parties to be based around certain promises, and allows them to be voted in and out pretty quickly, and not force people to vote negatively.
And as we see, it appears to promote binary over critical thinking. And no, I prefer anyone over "experts". Not that we have ever tried experts.

Before speaking of tolerance, the question of Whose authority are we under should be addressed.
Who's authority? Not sure what the point of the question is.

If it has no impact, sociopaths and sexual deviants wouldn't be so obsessed with grooming kids in the school systems.

that has been the desert religions throughout the centuries -

images

fostered by their congregations and the literature of servitude and negligence to self reward themselves at the expense of all others they discriminate against -

the very opposite they died for in the 1st century, christianity abandoned when it wrote its 4th century c-bible.

that has been the desert religions throughout the centuries -

images

fostered by their congregations and the literature of servitude and negligence to self reward themselves at the expense of all others they discriminate against -

the very opposite they died for in the 1st century, christianity abandoned when it wrote its 4th century c-bible.

Rubbish. They couldn't rewrite anything even if they wanted to, they would have been laughed at and tossed out of thier own congregations if they tried rewriting anything. You and the other pagan cultists keep claiming that like broken record, and with zero proof.

and is written by those that committed the crime, crucifying an innocent person then used for their own nefarious purposes.
I didn't actually laugh out loud, but I did smile,

I laugh out loud way more than most adults. You not liking my worldview and opinions does not mean I'm a miserable person, so stop projecting.

projection, obviously for you is a one lane highway ... who said you are miserable, religious fanatics find great joy in life -

1685885826760.png

some would rather bring the criminals to justice - the c-bible since the 4th century. been a while.

Rubbish. They couldn't rewrite anything even if they wanted to, they would have been laughed at and tossed out of thier own congregations if they tried rewriting anything. You and the other pagan cultists keep claiming that like broken record, and with zero proof.

the religion of antiquity is spoken not written, how about the golden rule - is it hebrew you can not interpret ...

the c-bile is a book written by criminals, produce their archive of the material they used to write their book - be persecuited w/ moses till it is rewritten without the forgeries and fallacies or face even greater consequences were evil to triumph and you are the cause.

No, not include atheist. Religion is a choice, rather than something you're born with.

And more.
the religion of antiquity is spoken not written, how about the golden rule - is it hebrew you can not interpret ...

the c-bile is a book written by criminals, produce their archive of the material they used to write their book - be persecuited w/ moses till it is rewritten without the forgeries and fallacies or face even greater consequences were evil to triumph and you are the cause.

lol more rubbish. All of it was written down. You being ignorant and just relying on lies would of course keep claiming that. The Dead Sea scrolls alone prove you a liar.

The Dead Sea scrolls alone prove you a liar.

the 10,000 page c-bible was written in the 4th century, where is the archive of the material they used to write it ...

dead sea scrolls are not originals, same forgeries and fallacies ... why are they in the back of caves, hidden - religion is not the hebrew language or any language at all, are you able to read the scrolls, just what they tell you what is written - is how they are written, just for you.

- provide the stone tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by moses ... or remove the lies from all 3 desert religions documents.

And as we see, it appears to promote binary over critical thinking. And no, I prefer anyone over "experts". Not that we have ever tried experts.

They tried it in Italy. They had a political party where you could only stand for one term. They were very popular, until they saw how bad the politicians were....

You don't seem to know what you're dreaming of.

o replacing one nightmare with something WORSE is your plan?
I thought I was clear that these were daydreams, not plans. :)

More seriously, I favor term limits as a good place to begin correcting what we have.

I totally agree. The translated bible is filled with immorality. That includes God, as he is immoral.
The bible doesnt belong in schools anyway. Schools shouldnt be a place for indoctrination.

I totally agree. The translated bible is filled with immorality. That includes God, as he is immoral.
The bible doesnt belong in schools anyway. Schools shouldnt be a place for indoctrination.
Having a Bible in a library is indoctrination?

I thought I was clear that these were daydreams, not plans. :)

More seriously, I favor term limits as a good place to begin correcting what we have.

Term limits is just like putting make up on a horse. It won't change anything.

Real change is Proportional Representation.

Term limits is just like putting make up on a horse. It won't change anything.

Real change is Proportional Representation.

california and iowa have the same no. of u s senators ...

abolishing that branch of gov't is the only solution as far as equal representation or anything else proportional that is not already covered through the house of representatives.

how (they) have controlled scotus - the crucifiers, religious fanatics.

Forum List

Back