Bible About Democratic Leadership: "Anyone Who Hates a Brother or Sister Is a Murderer"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
"Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him".
Read full chapter
1 John 3:15 in all English translations

The season of "shooting" the President of the United States with the lumps of s.it was opened long ago, since Mueller’s investigation. But pro-Chinese leadership of the "Democratic party" did not touch the President’s wife ... For the time being...

Now it’s time for the First Lady to be attacked.

The information came out that Stephanie Winston Wolkoff’s book “Melania and Me: My Years as Confidant, Advisor and Friend to the First Lady” is due out in September, just before the Presidential election. A close aide to Melania Trump has written an "explosive" memoir about her friendship with the First Lady which reportedly “trashes" her reputation.

About twenty years ago I came across a scientific article that described a person’s tendency to everything vile and dirty. The author explained this by a genetic malfunction, a mutation, as a result of which is the inadequate perception of the world and oneself.

I observe the signs of this irreversible mental illness among the leaders of the so-called "democratic" party.

Well, they are sick as a result of genetic mutations! But the whole party can not be a party of scavengers who take pleasure in spraying the sewage on others ???

Or CAN be???

1594190572565.png

"Monica Lewinsky" of 2020, manufactured in the USA, by the Democratic party

1594191608097.png

They have been friends for many years, but Stephanie Winston Wolkoff was reportedly forced out of the White House in 2018, amid allegations that she had been profiteering from President Trump's inauguration.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We do not need to call by the names leaders of the "Democratic Party, do we ???

1594193251074.png

Last edited:
One of the dumber attempts to tie biblical verses to 2020 US Domestic politics...you should be proud.

As for the book about the first lady...hard pass.

"Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him".
Read full chapter
1 John 3:15 in all English translations

The season of "shooting" the President of the United States with the lumps of s.it was opened long ago, since Mueller’s investigation. But pro-Chinese leadership of the "Democratic party" did not touch the President’s wife ... For the time being...

Now it’s time for the First Lady to be attacked.

The information came out that Stephanie Winston Wolkoff’s book “Melania and Me: My Years as Confidant, Advisor and Friend to the First Lady” is due out in September, just before the Presidential election. A close aide to Melania Trump has written an "explosive" memoir about her friendship with the First Lady which reportedly “trashes" her reputation.

About twenty years ago I came across a scientific article that described a person’s tendency to everything vile and dirty. The author explained this by a genetic malfunction, a mutation, as a result of which is the inadequate perception of the world and oneself.

I observe the signs of this irreversible mental illness among the leaders of the so-called "democratic" party.

Well, they are sick as a result of genetic mutations! But the whole party can not be a party of scavengers who take pleasure in spraying the sewage on others ???

Or CAN be???

View attachment 360827
"Monica Lewinsky" of 2020, manufactured in the USA, by the Democratic party

View attachment 360828
They have been friends for many years, but Stephanie Winston Wolkoff was reportedly forced out of the White House in 2018, amid allegations that she had been profiteering from President Trump's inauguration.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We do not need to call by the names leaders of the "Democratic Party, do we ???

View attachment 360835

Hateful Schizophrenics!!!

Forum List

Back