Bibi's Truth: Forty years of Liberal Betrayal

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yo, I don’t know what Israel’s Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu is going to say to the U.S. Congress on Tuesday. Obama and the sleaze media will try to make this story all about Bibi and phony “violations of protocol.”

Bibi will try to tell the truth!!!

"GTP"

Read more: Articles Bibi s Truth Forty years of Liberal Betrayal
2f3a20c2d46d9f096f0f6a706700d430.jpg

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think being anti Israel and an anti Semite is like a requirement to be a leftist

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think being anti Israel and an anti Semite is like a requirement to be a leftist
No, you just have to not have any independent thoughts of your own. If Obama was pro Israel, every libtard on this forum would be pro Israel. He's not, he's pro Islam, so they are too. If Obama came out in favor of spousal abuse, they would all be in favor of it and defending it. If Obama wanted to start a nuclear war with Russia, they would be all for it.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think paying him 3 billion every year should make up for any hurt feelings Bibi might have

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that being a master strawman engineer is like a requirement to be a rightist....

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, you just have to not have any independent thoughts of your own. If Obama was pro Israel, every libtard on this forum would be pro Israel. He's not, he's pro Islam, so they are too. If Obama came out in favor of spousal abuse, they would all be in favor of it and defending it. If Obama wanted to start a nuclear war with Russia, they would be all for it.
I got a better on. If obama came out and said gay marriage is wrong. Liberals would be outraged that it's happening.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got a better on. If obama came out and said gay marriage is wrong. Liberals would be outraged that it's happening.

See? SassyIrishLass

OP
1stRambo

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think paying him 3 billion every year should make up for any hurt feelings Bibi might have
Yo, not talking about race, talking about haters in the U.S.A., which includes you as one!!!

"GTP"

Borillar

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since right wingers have to be opposed to absolutely every thing that President Obama says, I wish he would come out in favor of breathing, just to watch the wing nuts turn blue.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Since right wingers have to be opposed to absolutely every thing that President Obama says, I wish he would come out in favor of breathing, just to watch the wing nuts turn blue.
Just as Obambots never criticize anything the disaster does. He could eat a puppy and they would defend him....oh wait, he did and you did

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just as Obambots never criticize anything the disaster does. He could eat a puppy and they would defend him....oh wait, he did and you did

See? Again? SassyIrishLass Because you've never heard anyone complain about not closing Gitmo or continuing wars have you?

"nope" says the strawman

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, actually I was for obama keeping the tax cuts. I was behind him when he drew the red line. Like always, he fucked them both up.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

See? Again? SassyIrishLass Because you've never heard anyone complain about not closing Gitmo or continuing wars have you?

"nope" says the strawman
You're getting annoying....(inching towards the handy dandy ignore feature)

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"nope" says the strawman

Thats the first true thing you've said in this thread

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Reaction score

"nope" says the strawman
As I said last week, you're going to be doing that a lot. You prefer echo chambers where you just have to sit, slack-jawed, and repeat the conservative narrative over and over again.

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that being a master strawman engineer is like a requirement to be a rightist....
Unfortunately for you I don't give a damn what you think
Likewise, your posts over the past few weeks make very few care what you think, because it's evident you don't know how.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List