Bibi and Tiananmen Square

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
No better example of the fundamental moral corruption of Israel's current Prime Minister exists than Netanyahu's attempt to use the Chinese massacre in Tiananmen Square in 1989 as cover for the mass expulsion of Palestinians from their homes in the Occupied Territories.

"Like every Israeli Prime Minister before him, Netanyahu's strategy depended on increasing the number of Jews living on Israeli-controlled territory and reducing the number of Palestinians. In November 1989, while he served as a junior minister in Shamir's government, Netanyahu spoke at Bar-Ilan University, the academic mecca of religious nationalism in Israel. Quote, Israel should have taken advantage of the suppression of the demonstrations in China in Tiananmen Square, when the world's attention was focused on what was happening in that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories, end quote, Netanyahu told his audience. However, to my regret, they did not support that policy that I proposed and which I still propose should be implemented."

Bibi still clings to his dream of transfer; he's just become a little more bashful about proclaiming it in public. Mao would approve

Netanyahu's Greater Israel Based on Expulsion and Annexation - Blumenthal Pt3

Where does Bibi come from?

"There had always been, you know, a strong right-wing element within the Zionist movement, but it had always been kind of the junior partner to the labor Zionist movement. And Ze'ev Jabotinsky's most famous essay, which he wrote in 1923, 'The Iron Wall', kind of laid out the strategic deterrence strategy of the Israelis, which is pure colonialism, using kind of a strategy of pure force because they could never make peace with the indigenous Arab population. And so they will have to suppress them through violence. And Jabotinsky said there's no difference between our vegetarians and our meat eaters. And so Jabotinsky's press secretary in New York was Netanyahu's father, Benzion. And so Netanyahu emerges from this kind of environment."

A racist, settler-colonialist narrative that has never stopped preaching the divine right of Jews to rule over all Palestine, regardless of any and all human rights violations that may be required.

No better example of the fundamental moral corruption of Israel's current Prime Minister ...
Honorable georgephillip's izunes.
Do you have any links for the Honorable Geulah Cohen?

"'The Iron Wall' was adopted by the labor Zionist movement as the official strategic deterrence strategy of Israel. And it's now embodied in a literal iron wall, which is the separation wall along the West Bank.

"And so Netanyahu moves into Israeli politics in the early '70s, and his comrades are people like Tzachi Hanegbi, whose mother was Geulah Cohen, that self-described 'woman of violence' who was in the terrorist Stern Gang with Yitzhak Shamir, which carried out the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which carried out the Deir Yassin massacre, these kind of activities."

Why are some Jews so damn violent, Drivel?

"There had always been, you know, a strong right-wing element within the Zionist movement, but it had always been kind of the junior partner to the labor Zionist movement. And Ze'ev Jabotinsky's most famous essay, which he wrote in 1923, 'The Iron Wall', kind of laid out the strategic deterrence strategy of the Israelis, which is pure colonialism, using kind of a strategy of pure force because they could never make peace with the indigenous Arab population. And so they will have to suppress them through violence. And Jabotinsky said there's no difference between our vegetarians and our meat eaters. And so Jabotinsky's press secretary in New York was Netanyahu's father, Benzion. And so Netanyahu emerges from this kind of environment."

A racist, settler-colonialist narrative that has never stopped preaching the divine right of Jews to rule over all Palestine, regardless of any and all human rights violations that may be required.

Speaking of Tiananman Square, Georgie Boy, no doubt you are following the story about the potential suicide bombers who were about to commit an atrocity there but luckily were caught. Maybe you want Israel to treat the Muslims the same way the Chinese do???

I want the US government to condemn Jewish human rights abuses as vigorously as it condemns Chinese crimes in Tibet, and I would prefer my government to stop facilitating ethnocracies in Israel and China, although I suppose that might cut into corporate global arms sales a little.
Our honorable saint georgehillip.

Speaking of Tiananman Square, Georgie Boy, no doubt you are following the story about the potential suicide bombers who were about to commit an atrocity there but luckily were caught. Maybe you want Israel to treat the Muslims the same way the Chinese do???
I want the US government to condemn Jewish human rights abuses as vigorously as it condemns Chinese crimes in Tibet, and I would prefer my government to stop facilitating ethnocracies in Israel and China, although I suppose that might cut into corporate global arms sales a little. (how was your XXXX?)
Can you pull up any legitimate sites which show all those documents where America is condemning all the human abuses throughout the world. Evidently since all you do on this forum and another is condemn Israel and the U.S. for something or other when at the same time you have nothing to say about what is going on elsewhere tells an awful lot about you, and I think the viewers are smart enough to pick up on you. Since you asked, when I have a XXXXXGeorgie Boy, I don't sit around in a little apartment but have family and friends to visit in my hometown and also out of state. Life can be enjoyable if you have the means to enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
georgephillip, et al,

You'll have to teach me something.

I want the US government to condemn Jewish human rights abuses as vigorously as it condemns Chinese crimes in Tibet, and I would prefer my government to stop facilitating ethnocracies in Israel and China, although I suppose that might cut into corporate global arms sales a little. (how was your "vacation"?)
(QUESTIONS)

Which particular ethnic group holds a number of government posts disproportionately to other ethnic groups in Israel?

Which particular minority ethnic groups are systematically discriminated against in Israel?

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

You'll have to teach me something.

I want the US government to condemn Jewish human rights abuses as vigorously as it condemns Chinese crimes in Tibet, and I would prefer my government to stop facilitating ethnocracies in Israel and China, although I suppose that might cut into corporate global arms sales a little. (how was your "vacation"?)
(QUESTIONS)

Which particular ethnic group holds a number of government posts disproportionately to other ethnic groups in Israel?

Which particular minority ethnic groups are systematically discriminated against in Israel?

Most Respectfully,
R
Assuming we agree that Jews and Arabs constitute examples of ethnic groups, I would submit the IDF in response to your first question, and Arab citizens of Israel in regards to matters of housing, education, and veterans' benefits as an answer to your second.

I'm a little confused about why you would think a Jewish state would not privilege its Jewish citizens over all others as a First Principle?

Can you pull up any legitimate sites which show all those documents where America is condemning all the human abuses throughout the world. Evidently since all you do on this forum and another is condemn Israel and the U.S. for something or other when at the same time you have nothing to say about what is going on elsewhere tells an awful lot about you, and I think the viewers are smart enough to pick up on you. Since you asked, when I have a vacation, Georgie Boy, I don't sit around in a little apartment but have family and friends to visit in my hometown and also out of state. Life can be enjoyable if you have the means to enjoy it.
What means do you find necessary to enjoy life, Hossie?

Can you pull up any legitimate sites which show all those documents where America is condemning all the human abuses throughout the world. Evidently since all you do on this forum and another is condemn Israel and the U.S. for something or other when at the same time you have nothing to say about what is going on elsewhere tells an awful lot about you, and I think the viewers are smart enough to pick up on you. Since you asked, when I have a vacation, Georgie Boy, I don't sit around in a little apartment but have family and friends to visit in my hometown and also out of state. Life can be enjoyable if you have the means to enjoy it.
The sacred money you're always pining for.

georgephillip, et al,

I'm not sure I generally agree; but for the sake of this argument, we'll assume the ethnic difference.

Assuming we agree that Jews and Arabs constitute examples of ethnic groups, I would submit the IDF in response to your first question, and Arab citizens of Israel in regards to matters of housing, education, and veterans' benefits as an answer to your second.

I'm a little confused about why you would think a Jewish state would not privilege its Jewish citizens over all others as a First Principle?
(COMMENT)

All Israeli citizens are subject to mandatory service (including Druze and Circassian); however, there is a standing exemption for many non-Jewish citizens in lieu of alternative national service. Having said that, some non-Jewish Arabs serve in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). About 30 years ago, the IDF went through a first stage desegregated in part; with the Air Force & Intelligence Corps following suit in 1988 (25 years ago). In that time, there have been several non-Jewish Officers to attain General and Flag grades; not counting the senior grades in the Foreign Service and Border Police.

Having said that, in every diverse group, there are scandals and incidents of a disparate impact. One such scandal involved the IDF Widows and Orphans Support Group, that allegedly blacklisted the widows of Bedouin and Druze service members. Pnina Cohen, former chairwoman has since been replaced.

(SIDE BAR)

To my knowledge, there is no perfect society; and if there was, it wouldn't be found in the Middle East where discrimination on social, racial, ethnic and religious divisions are common place, if not the norm.

Most Respectfully,
R

The sacred money you're always pining for.
"The word 'money' is believed to originate from a temple of Hera, located on Capitoline, one of Rome's seven hills. In the ancient world Hera was often associated with money. The temple of Juno Moneta at Rome was the place where the mint of Ancient Rome was located...[9]"

"In the Western world, a prevalent term for coin-money has been specie, stemming from Latin in specie, meaning 'in kind'".[10]

You know the problem with your kind, Hossie?
You always confuse "sacred" with "greed."
Maybe why that's why those with the most money paid you $200 a month to kill women and children on the other side of the planet from your temple in return for an enjoyable retirement?

Money - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I want the US government to condemn Jewish human rights abuses as vigorously as it condemns Chinese crimes in Tibet, and I would prefer my government to stop facilitating ethnocracies in Israel and China, although I suppose that might cut into corporate global arms sales a little.

Then he wants the US Government to display the same degree of ignorance and religious bigotry which he so well demonstrates in his words.

Then he wants the US Government to display the same degree of ignorance and religious bigotry which he so well demonstrates in his words.
I'm not calling for a single apartheid state between the River and the sea; why do you constantly reveal your intolerance by defending those who do?

"So you look at this progression that I've described from Yitzhak Shamir, from the Stern Gang, to Netanyahu, who's gone to the right of Shamir, two people in the Likud Party who grew up in the post-Oslo era who never took the peace process seriously, like Naftali Bennett, who'is the head of the Jewish Home Party, which is the third-largest party in Israel right now and is making gains in municipal elections, people like Tzipi Hotovely, who's 32 years old and is a rising figure.

"She's a deputy transportation minister, which is a stepping stone to even higher office. And she has held hearings in the Knesset on the dangers of miscegenation or Jewish-Arab dating.

"She favors annexing the West Bank.

"Danny Danon, who's one of Netanyahu's principal challengers in the Likud Party, is, like, 42 years old, speaks horrible English, favors annexing the West Bank, writes these op-eds for The New York Times calling for a single apartheid state--I mean, these people want to bring apartheid completely out into the open.

"Netanyahu at least has had a strategy to counter the pressure from Washington and maintain the status quo beneath peace talks."

What's your view on the bigotry and ignorance of those worried about the dangers of Jew and Arab dating, Marg?

I'm not calling for a single apartheid state between the River and the sea; why do you constantly reveal your intolerance by defending those who do?

"So you look at this progression that I've described from Yitzhak Shamir, from the Stern Gang, to Netanyahu, who's gone to the right of Shamir, two people in the Likud Party who grew up in the post-Oslo era who never took the peace process seriously, like Naftali Bennett, who'is the head of the Jewish Home Party, which is the third-largest party in Israel right now and is making gains in municipal elections, people like Tzipi Hotovely, who's 32 years old and is a rising figure.

"She's a deputy transportation minister, which is a stepping stone to even higher office. And she has held hearings in the Knesset on the dangers of miscegenation or Jewish-Arab dating.

"Danny Danon, who's one of Netanyahu's principal challengers in the Likud Party, is, like, 42 years old, speaks horrible English, favors annexing the West Bank, writes these op-eds for The New York Times calling for a single apartheid state--I mean, these people want to bring apartheid completely out into the open.

"Netanyahu at least has had a strategy to counter the pressure from Washington and maintain the status quo beneath peace talks."

What's your view on the bigotry and ignorance of those worried about the dangers of Jew and Arab dating, Marg?
Gee, Georgie Boy doesn't seem to have a care in the world that one of the European Bishops or Cardinals a while back were telling Catholic girls to not marry Muslim men. And let's face it, Georgie Boy, I don't think anyone on any forum has seen you condemning the Muslims murdering innocent people in the name of a religion. Murder seems to be more important than whether people of different backgrounds can marry each other. Murder is permanent. Evidently Georgie Boy can't spare a moment for this because he is too busy bashing Israel and the Jews so he overlooks the bigotry and ignorance of those Muslims who are doing so. And, I think that the viewers are smart enough to pick up that Georgie Boy is very, very bigoted against the Jews (sounds like Calypso Louie's right hand man). Anyhow, it is very strange that Georgie Boy, in his ignorance, doesn't seem to realize that he would never be able to marry a Muslim girl himself unless he converted to Islam. If he didn't do that and ran away and eloped with her, the entire clan would be running him down. Then Georgie Boy would be forced to convert and start calling for a Caliphate for the entire world.

Gee, Georgie Boy doesn't seem to have a care in the world that one of the European Bishops or Cardinals a while back were telling Catholic girls to not marry Muslim men. And let's face it, Georgie Boy, I don't think anyone on any forum has seen you condemning the Muslims murdering innocent people in the name of a religion. Murder seems to be more important than whether people of different backgrounds can marry each other. Murder is permanent. Evidently Georgie Boy can't spare a moment for this because he is too busy bashing Israel and the Jews so he overlooks the bigotry and ignorance of those Muslims who are doing so. And, I think that the viewers are smart enough to pick up that Georgie Boy is very, very bigoted against the Jews (sounds like Calypso Louie's right hand man). Anyhow, it is very strange that Georgie Boy, in his ignorance, doesn't seem to realize that he would never be able to marry a Muslim girl himself unless he converted to Islam. If he didn't do that and ran away and eloped with her, the entire clan would be running him down. Then Georgie Boy would be forced to convert and start calling for a Caliphate for the entire world.
Still can't remember what forum you're posting on?
The bigotry and ignorance of religious fundamentalists of all stripes is something I would be happy to condemn; however, the intolerance of nuclear-fanged Jews ruling in Palestine seems to pose a much greater threat to humanity than Calypso Louie and his global Caliphate.

"As with everything that guided Israel's national policy, demographics were an overriding factor... unilateral separation doesn't guarantee peace, Arnon Sofer, the so-called 'Arab counter' who helped devise the Gaza separation, remarked in 2004.

"He guarantees a Zionist Jewish state with an overwhelming majority of Jews... Echoing the stark forecast Dayan presented at [nahaoU'Oz] almost five decades before, Sofer spelled out the implications of the withdrawal...when 2.5 million people live in a closed off Gaza, it's going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today, with the aid of an insane fundamentalist Islam. The pressure at the border will be awful. It's going to be a terrible war. So if we want to remain alive, we have to kill and kill and kill, all day, every day. If we don't kill, we will cease to exist.

"So tell us about Arnon Sofer, 'cause when I read this quote, I first of all wanted to know, well, is this some, like, crazy guy on the margins of Israeli society...This guy's a real guy. Sofer is one of the University of Haifa founders. Amongst other things, since 1970 he taught, mentored, and is involved at the IDF, Israeli Defense Forces' Command and Staff College. In 1978 he became a professor of the National Defense College and was appointed head of the college research center in 2007. He's retired now, but he teaches senior people in the military. And this is his quote, kill, kill, kill if we want to exist."

Murder is permanent, Hoss, and so is madness.
Mutants like Sofer would never exist in a nuclear armed Jewish state without US support.
Unlike yourself, I condemn hired killers wherever they practice their heroics.

Architect of Apartheid in Israel: "If we don't kill, we will cease to exist" - Blumenthal Pt4

Still can't remember what forum you're posting on?
The bigotry and ignorance of religious fundamentalists of all stripes is something I would be happy to condemn; however, the intolerance of nuclear-fanged Jews ruling in Palestine seems to pose a much greater threat to humanity than Calypso Louie and his global Caliphate.

"As with everything that guided Israel's national policy, demographics were an overriding factor... unilateral separation doesn't guarantee peace, Arnon Sofer, the so-called 'Arab counter' who helped devise the Gaza separation, remarked in 2004.

"He guarantees a Zionist Jewish state with an overwhelming majority of Jews... Echoing the stark forecast Dayan presented at [nahaoU'Oz] almost five decades before, Sofer spelled out the implications of the withdrawal...when 2.5 million people live in a closed off Gaza, it's going to be a human catastrophe. Those people will become even bigger animals than they are today, with the aid of an insane fundamentalist Islam. The pressure at the border will be awful. It's going to be a terrible war. So if we want to remain alive, we have to kill and kill and kill, all day, every day. If we don't kill, we will cease to exist.

"So tell us about Arnon Sofer, 'cause when I read this quote, I first of all wanted to know, well, is this some, like, crazy guy on the margins of Israeli society...This guy's a real guy. Sofer is one of the University of Haifa founders. Amongst other things, since 1970 he taught, mentored, and is involved at the IDF, Israeli Defense Forces' Command and Staff College. In 1978 he became a professor of the National Defense College and was appointed head of the college research center in 2007. He's retired now, but he teaches senior people in the military. And this is his quote, kill, kill, kill if we want to exist."

Murder is permanent, Hoss, and so is madness.
Mutants like Sofer would never exist in a nuclear armed Jewish state without US support.
Unlike yourself, I condemn hired killers wherever they practice their heroics.

Architect of Apartheid in Israel: "If we don't kill, we will cease to exist" - Blumenthal Pt4
Georgie Boy seems to forget when he is on the Middle East forum to condemn what is going on in the rest of the Middle East. I guess when you are bigoted against the Jews, it is easy to just close one's eyes to what is happening no matter how many innocent people are being murdered, and I don't think anyone has ever seen him condemn anyone but the Jews, the Israelis and the U.S. for something or other. Just whom do you think you are kidding?. Meanwhile, Georgie Boy, I doubt that there are many in the world today like you who are worried about israel's nukes. They see what the Taliban are doing and are more concerned what would happen if the Taliban got their hands on the nukes in Pakistan. Shh, everyone, Georgie Boy doesn't want anyone to hear about the those fanged crazies (the Taliban and Al Qaeda) because they don't have Jews as members. If they ever got nukes and blew up Israel, he would be one happy fellow singing along with Calypso Louie about what fine Dhimmis they are going to make in the new worldwide Caliphate.

georgephillip, et al,

Interesting observation.

As with everything that guided Israel's national policy, demographics were an overriding factor... unilateral separation doesn't guarantee peace, Arnon Sofer, the so-called 'Arab counter' who helped devise the Gaza separation, remarked in 2004.
(COMMENT)

There is nothing that guarantees peace. Political guarantees are mental aberration.

Separations and quarantines only is a temporary measures that improves the potential to avoid confrontation. Security barriers only provide obstacles to overcome, a physical resistance between belligerent opponents.

Peace is achieved by mentally achieving an agreement that is mutually beneficial.

It is very important to understand who Max Blumenthal is and where he fits in the game. You must also understand that many of the catch phrases Blumenthal uses are exactly the same as those used by people like Diana Buttu, esq; as in the older video P F Tinmore gave to us. He is one of the believers that attempts to suggest that since 1893, the Zionist have had this plan to confine the most number of Palestinians in the smallest possible space. Which is almost the exact same script that Diana Buttu sung from. These people are promoting the adoption of a Palestine that is an Islamic Waqf, and the dismantlement of the Jewish National Home. The "solemn declaration" that the Arab Higher Committee made in 1947, that said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child;" is one way concept - only allowed to be used by the Hostile Arab Palestinian. That is, it is absolutely essential that if the Jewish opponent adopts the same philosophy, it must be demonized.

Having said that, Arnon Sofer is not mad. He adopted the best possible alternative (separation) as a means of preventing a confrontation with an opponent that has made a "solemn declaration" that said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child."

Be cautious of the Max Blumenthal's and the Diana Buttu's. They have an agenda and are consummate wordsmiths.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back