Bezos exposes Pecker

It’s hilarious seeing all these leftwingers come to the defense of one of the biggest billionaires in history who has put so many businesses out of business and cheated on his wife. A true hero for the left! These same idiots would be cheering if any such threat or photos of President Trump came out.
So your family and you never buy online, Or from Amazon. Only brick and mortar shops.
is the online process to hard to click and send?

It’s hilarious seeing all these leftwingers come to the defense of one of the biggest billionaires in history who has put so many businesses out of business and cheated on his wife. A true hero for the left! These same idiots would be cheering if any such threat or photos of President Trump came out.
So your family and you never buy online, Or from Amazon. Only brick and mortar shops.
is the online process to hard to click and send?

Most of my family are Dems and they only use brick and mortar stores.

I’m overseas so when I buy US goods I use Amazon or eBay.

Who hasn’t sent a chick a dick pic. Nothing to see here

Bezos is clearly a psychopath. Yet the asshole has enormous political power. How F’ed is that?

A psychopath? Are you stupid? You just do not like him because his newspaper said bad things about your savior in the White House
You are an asshole who thinks he knows me, but has no clue.

I know you claim to be an anarchist and yet worship the head of the government...that is all I need to know about you.

Do you even know what the word psychopath means? In what way is Bezos exhibit the attitudes of a psychopath
You dick. I don’t worship Donnie. Asshole. Because I don’t condemn him like you crazd lefties do, doesn’t mean I approve. I am just at a much higher level of intelligence. You will never reach it.

:eusa_think: WTF?
"I am just at a much higher level of intelligence."<<< You voted for DrumpF, rightie'?
The only intelligent thing was to vote Trump. Only a fool would vote for the warmongering crook Hillary. Trump clearly was the lesser evil.

If you voted Cankles, you outed yourself as a fool.

5c5cbc8b25000034037f2535.jpeg

Jeff Bezos Says National Enquirer Exec Threatened To Publish ‘Dick Pick’

The Enquirer, which operates under American Media Inc., allegedly threatened to publish 10 embarrassing photos.

David Pecker, the chief executive of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer, threatened to publish embarrassing photos of Jeff Bezos if The Washington Post didn’t stop investigating Pecker’s company, according to the Amazon CEO.

Bezos revealed the alleged threat, which was sent through AMI chief content officer Dylan Howard, in blog post published to Medium on Thursday.

In an alleged letter Bezos included in his post, Dylan Howard, the head of the Enquirer, said its paper had obtained a “dick pick” of Bezos, as well as nine other images.

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

Sounds threatening to me! What do you think?

NOTE: I give HuffPost credit for the clever thread title from their home page.
Good for Pecker.

A psychopath? Are you stupid? You just do not like him because his newspaper said bad things about your savior in the White House

I know you claim to be an anarchist and yet worship the head of the government...that is all I need to know about you.

Do you even know what the word psychopath means? In what way is Bezos exhibit the attitudes of a psychopath
You dick. I don’t worship Donnie. Asshole. Because I don’t condemn him like you crazd lefties do, doesn’t mean I approve. I am just at a much higher level of intelligence. You will never reach it.

"I am just at a much higher level of intelligence."<<< You voted for DrumpF, rightie'?
The only intelligent thing was to vote Trump. Only a fool would vote for the warmongering crook Hillary. Trump clearly was the lesser evil.

There were more than two choices...but you choose to vote for your true love!

God you’re stupid, but then most rabid partisan lefties are.

It is most unfortunate that a nation of over 300 million people, must chose between two criminals for POTUS.

Bezos loses HALF of Amazon and HALF of his entire net worth over penis pictures sent to a morning talk show host with implants. Gotta love it!

Last edited:

It is most unfortunate that a nation of over 300 million people, must chose between two criminals for POTUS.

Which is why I voted for neither, have not voted for a major party candidate for POTUS since 1992...you on the other hand are a slave to the duopoly.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Which is why I voted for neither, have not voted for a major party candidate for POTUS since 1992...you on the other hand are a slave to the duopoly.

Nope. Hillary clearly was a fanatical warmonger entirely controlled by the deep state and MIC. Only smart vote was Trump, but that isn’t saying much.

And when he has to soon hand the keys to Amazon over to his EX WIFE he will be starting a new career as a Bond Villain in the remake of Dr. No. as Dr. No.

Why would he have to give up the keys to Amazon? You are really not a very smart person

Bezos is clearly a psychopath. Yet the asshole has enormous political power. How F’ed is that?

About as F'ed as having an Orange Virus occupying the WH.

In 2019, is having a dick pic exposed really that big of a threat?

"I deliver you millions of products everyday. Now look at my dick."

I'm so tired of these kinds of stupid issues . How is the National Enqure "Hey Bezos do this or we print your dick pics" any different than Stormy Daniels "hey Trump pay me money or I tell the world I gave you some pussy?"

It , of course , is no different. Unless you lack principles.

I abhor these people and their stupid games and pity you idiots who defend one side or the other.

The Enquirer, which operates under American Media Inc., allegedly threatened to publish 10 embarrassing photos.

David Pecker, the chief executive of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer, threatened to publish embarrassing photos of Jeff Bezos if The Washington Post didn’t stop investigating Pecker’s company, according to the Amazon CEO.

Bezos revealed the alleged threat, which was sent through AMI chief content officer Dylan Howard, in blog post published to Medium on Thursday.

In an alleged letter Bezos included in his post, Dylan Howard, the head of the Enquirer, said its paper had obtained a “dick pick” of Bezos, as well as nine other images.

It's further proof most on the right have nothing but contempt for a free press.

I'm so tired of these kinds of stupid issues . How is the National Enqure "Hey Bezos do this or we print your dick pics" any different than Stormy Daniels "hey Trump pay me money or I tell the world I gave you some pussy?"

It , of course , is no different. Unless you lack principles.

I abhor these people and their stupid games and pity you idiots who defend one side or the other.

The difference is that Stormy didn't threaten Trump. He approached her and offered her money not to mention it.

It's further proof most on the right have nothing but contempt for a free press.

It in no way proves that

Forum List

Back