Beware Of Politicians Bearing "Gifts"

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
This isn't to say emergencies don't justify big, greasy, central gov't intervention but $27 trillion worth? C'mon man. They have for decades been buying our votes while footing our kids and grannies (and their kids and grannies) with the bill. Just because it feels like "free" stuff it sure as hell is not and everyone reading this post knows it.

Maybe this corona crisis will wake some in Washington up to the fact that the unforeseen must be expected and we must be ready to deal with it financially....thank God this didn't happen in 2008.....

It's $7+ trillion. Where do you get that $27 trillion figure?
I'm not saying you are wrong, but even for Washington, that a lot of money.
That's the national debt - give or take a few trillion - thanks to decades of WashDC deficit spending and yeah … that's a lot of money.

"No generation has a right to contract debts greater than can be paid off during the course of its own existence." - Thomas Jefferson

"No generation has a right to contract debts greater than can be paid off during the course of its own existence." - Thomas Jefferson
Man have we forgotten those words....wow...I forgot that he said that...

Maybe this corona crisis will wake some in Washington up to the fact that the unforeseen must be expected and we must be ready to deal with it financially....thank God this didn't happen in 2008.....

They already, at this point in time, should have seen it coming!

All they had to do was to pay for a subscription to BlueDot Pandemic Software, for a comparative paltry sum, and they would have seen this pandemic coming!

But our national security took a backseat to attempts to unseat Trump.

The knowledge and early warning WAS OUT THERE!!!

Stop making excuses for our Gov't's malfeasance in taking their eye off the ball when it comes to National Security!
Both parties!!!

Stop making excuses for our Gov't's malfeasance in taking their eye off the ball when it comes to National Security!
Both parties!!!
Where do you see excuse making in my post?.....

Both parties!!!

The "some" in Washington should have already been awake!

Both parties!!!

The "some" in Washington should have already been awake!
I still never made an accuse for them....

Forum List

Back